When He's Sick - 5

When He's Sick
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When He’s Sick – 5

 

Suho can’t help but smile seeing s eating together inside his hospital private room. He woke up at around 10 in the morning while looking for water. He was surprised to see Lay as he found out that he came back first thing in the morning. He had a slight headache but he felt so good. He was surprised when Lay told him everything that happened and that their manager brought Baekhyun and Sehun back to the dorm to freshen up and everyone will go together in the hospital for lunch.

“Hyung you should eat more, it will help you recover.” Kyungsoo said as he saw that he stopped eating when he had consumed half of the food in his tray. Suho smiled first before answering. “But I’m full…”

“Hyung don’t let us do what we did at home.” Chanyeol said making the others laugh.

“No please don’t…. but I’m really full… I’ll eat more later, I promise.” Suho replied with a chuckle as he even raised his right hand to pledge.

“We know that the hospital food doesn’t taste good… it would never be… we’ll ask the doctor later if we can stick out of the food he requested in the kitchen and bring you something you like.” Chen said which made Suho smile, indeed funky Chen who’s very caring.

“Thank you Chen… thank you guys.” Suho said as he gave them a sincere and thankful smile.

“You shouldn’t say thank you… nor apologize again… you’ve been doing this job for more than three years, it’s time for us to do it to you atleast for this time.” Xiumin said with a brotherly smile making Suho nod.

“Thank you.” he continued to show gratitude making the members laugh.

 

 

[HOT] EXO LEADER SUHO ON HIS WAY TO RECOVERY, EXO ACTVITIES HALTED FOR THE TIME BEING

After the release of the medical record of EXO’s leader Suho who was brought to the hospital because of extreme exhaustion, fatigue and stress, Suho was then advised to take a leave and have some rest.

A SM Representative said that “the doctor advised him to take some rest and stay at the hospital for close monitoring…”

Fans were also alarmed by the sudden change in the schedule board of EXO in their official page, the SM representative then explained “It’s true that the activities of EXO is halted but this is just for the time being until Suho is back on track. This was agreed by the members and their managers since they didn’t want to go on stage without him. The company understood this and supported their decision, thus making adjustments to any important scheduled activities that were affected by the sudden changes.”

But on the other hand, a lot of fans were happy to know that Suho is finally on his way to recovery as EXO member Chanyeol posted a group picture of them inside Suho’s hospital room with a caption ‘Hyung is the best, he’ll recover soon… don’t worry… ~~ Saranghaja!~~’ in the photo you can see all the members surrounding Suho’s bed with Suho sitting in the middle in his hospital gown. One can say that he’s actually sick but the fact that he’s recovering is more than enough for the fans to feel relieved.

It seemed like as of the moment, we wouldn’t hear a lot of things about EXO on music shows or activities as they’re busy nursing their recovering leader. The brotherly love of EXO is indeed seen in this situation. Way to go EXO and we’re hoping for Suho’s fast recovery.

 

 

 

 

Suho wrinkled his nose as he opened his eyes. It’s his third day in the hospital and he must say that he’s doing really well now, a bit weak but well. Yesterday he even asked his manager to ask the doctor to discharge him but the doctor wanted him to get enough rest and he ended up agreeing since he didn’t have a choice. It’s true, he was able to sleep anytime he wants and he was allowed to eat anything he wants as long as it’s not getting over the limit.  Just last night he was able to have a phone call with his parents, they heard about him through the news and wanted to come over but Suho refused to as they’re still in Hong Kong for some vacation, he didn’t want to ruin their fun and said that he’s recovering.

As Suho got a clearer vision of the room, he was surprised

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter