❝ OPTION

⟨ ↺ : D I A M O N D COLLECTION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

WHAT PAIRING : PARK JUNGHWA X KIM SEOKJIN

NUMBER OF WORDS: 314

 

 

She had always thought he was the one but then again, he found another girl whom he grew fond of. She wasn’t even an option, she was just a mere friend. A mere friend who just wanted to be noticed but it never happened.

“Jin! Kim Seokjin!” She beamed as she found Seokjin seating by the village’s park.

“Junghwa,” He said without even looking at her. That mere action made her heart break, but she can do nothing but accept the mere fact that she wasn’t even an option.

“Are you waiting for her?” She asked as she sat on the swing beside him.

Why can’t it be me? Why should you wait for someone else when it was me who was here all along? I’m just waiting for you Jin, to actually notice me.

“Yes, we’re going on a date,” He said still checking on his phone.

“Oh I see, you should take care of her okay?” She said, looking at the kids playing by the slide.

“Junghwa, you always remind me of that, of course, I will take care of her. I love her so much,”

She forced a smile and patted the guy’s head.  

Yes, I know that you love her so much. I know it so well, that it pains me a lot because I could never be that girl.

“I am just reminding. I gotta go Jin,” She said and stood up.

“Junghwa!” She heard

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter