❝ PERFECT GIRL

⟨ ↺ : D I A M O N D COLLECTION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

WHAT PAIRING : SEO JISOO X HONG JISOO

NUMBER OF WORDS: 976

 

 

She liked Junhui. But when she started having Kakaotalk conversations with Joshua and with the constant teasing of her friends, she began to like him. She never knew she’ll fall deep. She did not want to assume because maybe in the end, she’ll just be hurt. On her 21st birthday, Joshua gave her a necklace and finally, she thought he might like her too. But well, he doesn’t. How did she know? She confessed and what did she hear from him?

“Joshua, I like you. I hope you won’t stop treating me as your friend,” She confessed as soon as she saw Joshua alone in the classroom.

“It’s normal to like someone, it’s okay. I won’t treat you differently,” He replied and by that, she forced herself to smile.

Seo Jisoo went to a grocery store to buy some snacks for her and her roommate. She was busy looking for some chocolate when she bumped onto three guys, she looked up and saw Joshua with Junhui and Minghao.

“Oh! Jisoo,” Joshua beamed.

“Oh, hi, bye,” She awkwardly walked out. But before she could even walk away she felt a strong grip on her wrist. She turned around and faced Joshua, a lot closer than he should be. She avoided eye contact and saw Junhui and Minghao, smiling at each other.

“Where are you going, Jisoo?” Joshua asked.

“I’m going to look for some chips, and once again, I am your noona,” She replied.

“The chips are this way, missy  and once again, I’m from America, I’m not used to honorifics,” Joshua chuckled. She let out an awkward laugh before sneakily removing Joshua’s hand from hers.

“Okay, I’ll go,” She said and walked past the three.

“Joshua, you are so close to asking her,” She heard Junhui say. And once again, the poor Seo Jisoo assumed that somehow he likes her too.

--

“Jisoo-ah!” She heard Jiae call her with Mijoo and Soojung.

“Yes unnie?” She stopped with her work and faced the three.

“I asked Joshua when he will court you and he said, he’s still saving up,” Jiae said excitedly, Jisoo unconsciously smiled but her smile faded when she finally got to her senses.

“Joshua’s a joker and everyone knows that, let’s not assume,” She laughed softly and turned to her laptop once again.

“Jisoo, listen. He’s a guy and he’s rare for a guy to give someone a gift especially if it’s a girl and he gave you a necklace, remember?” Jiae reasoned out.

“But Jisoo, listen to Jiae unnie,” Mijoo said.

“I asked him to give me a gift, so he gave me,” Jisoo replied.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter