❝ LAST PAGE

⟨ ↺ : D I A M O N D COLLECTION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

WHAT PAIRING : SEO JISOO X KIM MYUNGSOO (L)

NUMBER OF WORDS: 1583

“Yah! Kim Myungsoo, do you seriously believe that I cheated on you? Why can’t you trust me?” She yelled at him as she started hitting his back, while he continued packing his things.

“Kim Myungsoo, why won’t you listen to me? Okay! If that’s what you want, I’ll let you go. I won’t go and come looking for you. Let’s just forget about each other. Forget why you even courted me, forget how much time we spend with each other, forget every good memory we had. Let’s forget about it,” She grabbed her luggage bag furiously and Myungsoo looked at her dumbfounded.

“Stop packing your things! I’ll be the one who’ll leave, you are the one who paid for this apartment right? I’ll do this willingly, I won’t like to hear anything from you because I stayed in this house you paid for,” She started throwing all her clothes and things in her bag. Myungsoo just watched her pack her things. She took out another luggage and continued throwing all her things in her bag. She stood up and went to her dresser, she grabbed her things and stared at the picture frames with Myungsoo’s pictures and her. She took those pictures with her alone and left the ones with the two of them. She intentionally pushed it through the edge of the table, causing it to fall into the trash can below. He had the urge to pull the pictures out of the trash can but he turned away and went to the kitchen.

Jisoo pulled her luggage out of their room and headed straight for the door. “Oh yeah,” She threw their room’s keys on the table and the promise ring, Myungsoo gave to her. “I’m sorry Myungsoo if I ever did something to you. If you ever thought that I cheated on you because all I know is that you are the only guy that I loved since 6 years ago, all that I have been wishing for is to marry you and have a family with you. I don’t regret meeting you because you are the best thing that happened to my life. You will always have a special space in my heart,” She said as she tried to stop herself from crying and left.

It was Myungsoo and Jisoo’s second anniversary when Myungsoo decided to surprise Jisoo with a paper with an address and numbers.

“What is this?” She asked and turned to look at the guy.

“What do you think it is?” He flashed a bright smile at the girl.

“An address with some sort of passcode, i think?” She answered.

“Seriously, Seo Jisoo? Do I really have to spell it out for you?” He ruffled the girl’s hair.

“Why? What is this for?”

“It’s an apartment, Seo Jisoo,” He smiled at her.

“Then?” Myungsoo flicked her forehead.

“Oww! What was that for?”

“It’s our apartment Jisoo, if you ever wanted to stay with me,” He said.

“I I, I wanted to be with you 24/7,” She hugged him tightly.

“Thank God you agreed. I wanted to be by your side too, Seo Jisoo. I have always wanted to wake up to see your beautiful face and go to sleep with you by my side,” He kissed her cheeks.

“You’re still cheesy Kim Myungsoo,” She pinched his nose and chuckled.

“Myungsooper cheesy, just for Jisooper pretty,” He chuckled and pecked her lips.

“I love you, Myungsoo,”

“I love you too, Jisoo,”

Kim Myungsoo went to their room and saw pulled the pictures out of the trash can. He stared at it before he realized that tears were falling from his eyes. But then he noticed a picture missing, it was the picture they took when he gave the ring to Jisoo.

She was washing the plates she used earlier when she heard her phone ring. She immediately wiped her hands clean and ran towards her phone.

“Myungsoo, why?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter