❝ LITTLE PRINCESS

⟨ ↺ : D I A M O N D COLLECTION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

WHAT PAIRING : KIM YOOJUNG X RAVI

NUMBER OF WORDS: 355

 

He was on his way to the dressing room when he noticed a familiar figure walking towards him. He stopped on his tracks and lowered his head, not because he was scared or something, he was actually shy. He once worked with the girl but that was three years ago, she was only thirteen by that time. He only thought of her as a younger sister before, but he grew fond of the girl. She was obviously pretty, known for doll like looks and for being an oppa killer and he’s one of those.

“Oppa!” He looked up and saw the young girl waving at him.

“Yoojung-ah,” He couldn’t help but smile at her presence. He stared at her eyes, this was dangerous, he might fall for her more.

“Ravi oppa, how’s Vixx doing? I miss N oppa,” She pouted, his eyes travelled to her lips. This is why Ravi hated seeing her, she makes him fall for her even more, just her presence is enough to make Ravi’s heart do cartwheels.

“They’re good, hyung misses you too,”  He smiled at her.

“Don’t you miss me oppa?” She joked and laughed.

“I miss you little princess,” He stared at her eyes seriously.

“Oppa, what little princess?” She asked and tilted her head. Ravi almost facepalmed himself but immediately thought of an alibi.

“You are VIXX’s little princess and we are your body guards,” He replied immediately trying his best not to be obvious.

 “I’m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter