Stupid

Come over

Daehyun gasped as soon as their lips parted and Youngjae couldn't quite put a finger if his reaction meant any good or not. Seeing the lack of reaction, Youngjae moved away, slightly hurt before laying his back on the separate pillow.

"When?..." Daehyun muttered questioningly as he looked at Youngjae with genuine confused eyes."I don't know..." Youngjae said beneath his breath after a long exhausted sigh.
"What do you mean you don't know?"

"I-I just don't, okay? I don't know maybe it's been there all this time and I just didn't bother with it, maybe not even wanting to bother with it but- I just realized it, alright? Now that I'm probably close to losing you... I just realized it."
He looked at Daehyun with those glossy eyes that Daehyun didn't know what to feel about. It just came all of the sudden. Like the Easter bunny delivering eggs on Christmas. Just... out of the blue.

"And... maybe I clunged on too much on the chance that maybe... you feel it too.."

Daehyun nodded in response. Kinda broke Youngjae's petite little heart a bit.

"I'm sorry." As Daehyun said that after a long silent pause, Youngjae thinks he could finally hear his heart beginning to actually break. For real this time.

"-I'm sorry for being such a and not responding the way I've been thinking of responding for such a long time for when this moment finally happens!

Daehyun nearly shouted as he flunged his arms all over with the widest of a grin he could make out.

"What?"

He smiles even wider this time.

"I've waited this long! This long!!!!" He extended both of his arms to ignite an exaggeration, trying to prove his point.

"I've waited this long for you to admit it, god how was I not even the least bit obvious that I made you take so long?"

Youngjae furrowed his brows, him being the one genuinely confused now.
"Say what? You lost me."

"god Jae, I'm in love with you! I'm so in love with you and for so long! I've been planning to confess but I was afraid you'd reject me and end up ending our friendship in the process. Eventually I started thinking that maybe you'd be the one confessing instead, thinking and planning out how I'd react and all but I did none of it. Stupid, right? Anyway, what I'm trying to say is.. I love you. And I'm sure as heck glad this moment came because I was starting to have doubts there. But I guess I can't really rush and-"
Youngjae started worrying when Daehyun started panting again due to the lack of oxygen and his never ending parade of words that Youngjae couldn't even process in the first place. He listened as Daehyun went on and on with his explanation and gradually started to rub his back to at least bring some sort of comfort when the older had deemed himself okay to be lacking of air.
"-So as I was saying, you never really seemed to notice anyway and I-"

" Alright, Alright, take it easy. You're panting again. I get it, I get it. I get the point." Youngjae laughed softly at Daehyun's unimpressed face before he gave him three quick pecks to lighten him up for cutting through his sentences. One for the forehead, nose and lips.

"I swear I had my whole reaction planned out! But I ended up unintelligently blurting a 'when' instead! How stupid is that?!"

Youngjae smiled softly at him before giving him another kiss on his cute-Daehyun nose.

"Very stupid."

____________________________________

A/N: Took me forever to update and this wasn't even good. Where's the justice?!?!?!?

otl no one probably remembers this fic