Episode : Sarah Jean Dawes part 3

The Unsub (hiatus)

Meanwhile outside,

The familiar guy, who’s wearing grey suits outside the county fixes his tie before he gives out signal to the cameraman to starts shooting.

“Hello, I’m Han lee and we are back. Tension is clearly mounting here as the FBI’s BAU team presence means they are conducting a series of deathbed interviews in attempt to find if there’s any more victims, now it is rumoured they are calling for a stay of the execution…”

Seohyun who has been eyeing the tv sighs heavily “Who the hell told them that?”

Eunjung who keep tapping her laptop rolls her eyes “It’s Han lee. He’s Mr-know-it-all. Plus, it doesn’t matter. I didn’t see Siwon gets anything out of Jacob”.

Seohyun eye the monitor “Maybe I can help” she mutters under her breathe.

Eunjung turns to look at the younger girl “What are you doing?”

While fixing her hair, Seohyun ask Eunjung to get Siwon in the room.

**

Siwon walk back into the room, with a scowl on his face as he saw that the officer were lighting up Jacob’s cigarette.

Jacon turn to look at Siwon “Yaya I know, I know. One day this is going to kill me”, however,  Siwon just look at the man attentively “Oh Come on Siwon! That was funny”

The creaking sound of the bolted door turns Jacob’s head to his left side. He saw a tall lanky brunette walks in and immediately a smirk was carved on his face “and… who are you?”

Seohyun respond “My friends call me Juhyun”. Jacob got up from his seat, and before he greets the girl, Siwon halts him “Sit down”

“Well, hello Juhyun” gives her a little bow

“You are not my friend, you can call me Miss Seo juhyun”

Jacob was totally unfazed by Seo’s attitude, and he welcomed the feisty comeback with a smirk. “I got to say Siwon. That was a nice touch, bringing in a hottie” His expression turns slightly dark as he turns to look at Siwon “You really want to know if theres any other girls don’t you?”

Jacob took the deck of cards once again “I tell you what. Draw a book. If you win. I give you another name”

Siwon sits straight “So there are more”

Jacob ignores the statement “Do we have a bet?”

”What if you win?”, Jacobs smirks, while eyeing Seohyun who’s sitting next to Siwon “If I win, I get to smell Miss Seo Juhyun’s hair”

“No”

“Oh come on, all she needs to do is lean and I get to smell her hair”

“No”

Jacob shrugs “Well, I thought you wanted answers”

“Go to hell” Siwon mutters

Seo who has been listening to the conversation, decided to chirp in “That’s okay Siwon”, which receives a smile from the guy in the orange jumpsuit “You see that? It’s okay Siwon”

When Jacob starts to draw the cards on the table, Siwon took the card from his hand “Miss Seojuhyun will deal, can’t let you deal the cards with your own hand” Jacobs chuckles as he huff the smokes from his mouth.

 

Meanwhile, on the other side of the room, Sarah Jean was sitting quietly as Bumsoo walks in. With a guilt look on her face, she apologizes to Bumsoo for behaving badly. The older man gives the lady a sincere smile, and Sarah jeans responded back with a smile of her own.

“You have a lovely smile” she said. Bumsoon chuckles “Thank you”.

“But you don’t smile much” she added “What’s your excuse?”

 Suddenly, an officer comes in with Sarah’s painting in his hand. “I took the liberty getting this from your cell” Bum soo says, Sarah was perplex “That’s private”

Bumsoo, took one of the painting and lean them against the wall “Riley running free”, took another one “the river… full of positive energy maybe”, and took the last piece “12 roses, one for each girl Jacob killed.”

“Twelve not thirteen… we found number thirteen” Bumsoo looks at Sarah who’s evidently confused “You don’t know about her… you don’t really know about any of them”

“ I never said I did” she said sternly.

Bumsoon sits comfortably opposites Sarah Jean “You confess on murdering your own child, Riley”

The lady nodded

“Why would you lie?”

“I didn’t lie. I did killed him”

“Then, where’s the body?”

Instead of answering Bumsoo’s question, Sarah Jean look at him in the eyes “Do you have any children?”

“That’s irrelevant”

“Do you carry pictures of your children around Agent Bumsoo?”

“You are getting off the point” Bumsoo reply, refusing to answer the lady’s questions.

“Are we?” Silence took over between them.

“How old would your son be now?” Bumsoo turns to look at the paintings once more “17? Imagine what he could have become”

Bumsoo looks at Sarah again. He couldn’t figure out the lady in front of him “Why are you still protecting Jacob?”

“Are you married?”

“No I’m not”

“But you were in one. Did you get divorced because you put someone like me as your priority?”

Ignoring the remarks Bumsoon added “I think you’re innocent”

Sarah smiles a little, as she shook her head looking down “We are all guilty of something” She pause. Bumsoo can see from the look in her eyes, it was filled with sadness and longing and most of all regret “It’s our children who suffers from our sins, isn’t?” she added.

Bumsoo nodded, agreeing the woman’s remark for the first time. “How old is he?” she asks

“Hmm, 25”

Sarah Jeans smiles “Do you have a picture of him?”

“In my office” he reply

“You don’t carry it with you?”

“No” he mutters under his breathe

“To protect him?” Her eyes glistens with crystal clear “You want to leave him somewhere safe. Somewhere clean”

“You killed Riley to protect him from Jacob” Bumsoo changed the subject

“I protect my son as you protect yours” She responds,  “All that matters is he is safe”

“Where is he?”

“He is in a better place”

The familiar African American man walks in “Chaplin is here to see you”.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

p/s: This chapter i knowwwww... Drop the comments beloww

Peace out!