Cinderella

Welcome to Heaven School
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You sat in the middle of the living room, glancing at the fabric, floral paste cushioned. Light pink colored walls, you spotted some dirty underwear and unfolded laundry on the ground. The living room was a total mess, you awkwardly glance at the floral underwear lying next to you.

You heard the two outside of the living room having a conversation, they were speaking so fast and shrieking softly that you figured they were having a mental breakdown on the spot.

Footsteps were heard and you spun your head around. Aunt Kim came in with her hands crossed as she stare at you. 

You got up immediately and stared back, nervous. 

"So you're my brother's daughter, Jona Kim?" Aunt Kim spoke and you nodded. "Yes, I was under grandma Kim's care when my parents passed away."

"So grandma Kim has assigned you to me?" She said in a tone of disbelief, you could tell she wasn't happy with your grandma's decision as you nervously nodded.

"That is how it's supposed to be. You're the only family member I can go to." 

"But you can live by yourself." Her daughter abruptly spoke, you stare at her and managed to give her a small smile. "I'm afraid I can't. I'm not at a legal age to live on my own yet." 

The girl had a displeased look on her face as she rolled her eyes in front of you. You didn't say anything but didn't had a good impression of her. *At least I know who to avoid now.* You thought and stare back at your aunt who was eyeing you up and down.

"But you're not freeloading in this house, just so you know." She spoke all of a sudden as she placed her hands down on her hips. "Excuse me?" You blinked at her, confused.

The girl next to her smirked and came by your side, she eyed you up and down and poked your shoulders which made you flinched as you held your hand out and caught hers.

"Sorry, but what are you doing?" You asked and she roughly pulled back her hand. Scowling she turned to her mother, "She can work in the cafeteria and at home too. We need a maid afterall." 

"Excuse me?" Your jaw dropped.

"Now that's a wonderful idea." Aunt Kim chirped as she clapped her hands together, "You will now work for me in my cafeteria and you can be the cleaning maid in our house too." 

"Excuse me?!" You gaped at the two girls in shock. "Didn't you hear us? You have to work hard from now on in order to stay under our roof." The girl smirked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter