New Town

Welcome to Heaven School
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Miss." 

A person tapped you by your shoulder, you stopped reading and looked up. The stewardess was smiling down at you. 

"Miss, we have arrived." She said and you plugged out the earphones from your ears and looked around. Looks like you were the only one girl on the plane left, you felt embarrassed and gave her a nervous smile.

"Right. Thank you." You bowed your head and got up, grabbing your bagpack you exited the airplane and went to look for your luggage in the airport of America. You waited quietly for your luggage to come. Once you spotted your luggage, you grabbed it and left the airport and stood in front of it.

Scanning the area with your sunglasses on, taxi drivers trying hard to find a customer to work with. One of them walked up to you, offering you a discount and offer to a chocolate factory.

You just shook your head and deny it. "No thank you." You said and walked past him. 

"But I'm giving you a 10% discount." He said and you shook your head once more. "I already have a taxi driver booked." You said and he nodded in understanding. You scanned the area trying to find that one familiar face. 

"Jona!" A voice called out and you spun around to that direction and smiled. "Natalie!" You squealed and ran forward to her and hug her, Natalie was your penpal and a good friend of yours. You met her when the two of you were really young, your grandmother had a good friend called Joseph, and Natalie was Joseph's granddaughter. 

The two of you having the same age and had the same interest you two had been best friends ever since and exchanged letters every month and send christmas presents or birthday gifts through mail or package. 

"Oh my god. You grew up so beautifully!" You said while scanning Natalie up and down. She smile in agreement and scanned you too. "So do you! Wow! That beanie is so cute!" She touched your beanie you had on and you smiled.

"So, can you bring me to my aunt's place?" You asked and Natalie nodded. "Yeah. Come on. Hop in." She nodded towards her car and you got in her big white car, after putting your luggage in the boot. "Woah." You noticed it was a Mercedes.

"Nice ride." You complimented and Natalie giggled. "Isn't it awesome? My dad got it for me for my sweet 16th last year." 

"Very awesome." You nodded in agreement and began to checked her car, watching it do its magic as Natalie started the car. Natalie drove out of the airport and entered the road. 

"So, we're heading to L.A?" You asked. And she nodded. "Yep. That's the place you wanted to go right?" You nodded and she smiled. "But," Natalie started you just look at her.

"What is it?" 

"Are you sure about this story your grandmother tells you? Not that I don't believe grandma Kim's stories. Her stories were the bomb!" She said and you smiled. "Yeah. I'm very sure. And because she left me this." You showed her the note with your grandma's writing on it. 

"Woah." Natalie took one glimpse of it as she tried to read it and focus her eyes on the road at the same time. "That was her final message." You said and folded the paper back into your pocket.

"So, you have you hearts set on finding this mystery school she loves?" Nat asked and you nodded. "Yeah.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter