Too much

Reality

Jiyong is looking at the wardrobe to his new music video. He said that he was fine with the Tazza concept but he really didn't think that they would go as far to these colors. They look like clothes loan sharks would wear in the sketch places of Seoul. Jiyong mumbles to himself and unconsciously rubs his belly. 

Seunghyun laughs a bit. "You can't say anything now. You didn't give two s what the concept was going to be until now..." 

"Well I thought...." Jiyong pulls out a  tacky track suit and looks at it. "I thought that you would have more taste than this...." 

"This is not everything that we are going to wear you pabo." says Seunghyun looking through the mirror while his hair is getting done. A director comes into the dressing room where there are racks and racks of tacky clothes and finally a rack of nice clothes into the room. Jiyong goes straight for the nice clothes and takes a breath of relief that his hyung has a little bit of sense. 

"Jiyong shi?" says director Kang. Jiyong nods with a face with little makeup and a roller holding up his hair. "Ne?" says Jiyong listening to the man. "Well we thought that it would be cool if you and Seunghyun would run down the alley in the last scene. Kicking things and jumping around. What do you think?" says the director looking at the younger.

Seunghyun over hears the conversation and knows that Jiyong can't do that kind of movement right now. It's almost fatal if he moves like that because if they baby miscarries there is no where for it to go. It's almost like Jiyong would instantly poison himself and he would have to be rushed to the hospital....the media would be all over that. 

Jiyong nods his head. "We can try it." 

The director lights up and pats Jiyong's should a little roughly making Seunghyun unconsciously get out of his makeup chair with wet hair. "Yah!" screams the man. This makes the room completely silent and everyone including Jiyong is staring at him wondering why he all of a sudden pointed and screamed at their director. Seunghyun looks around and feels the awkwardness creeping up. Damage control time. "Hey you didn't tell me this before. I feel left out." says Seunghyun in a goofy tone. Bingu Top always fixes a situation. 

Jiyong thanks the heaven that his hyung made things less awkward because they haven't starting shooting for this video yet. It's not a good thing when the director of a video shoot is pissed off. Seunghyun comes over and puts an arm over Jiyong's shoulder and then looks at the director. "I haven't been feeling too well. Can we not jump around too much. Maybe make the last scene what we originally planned. The nice Mercedes and we drive off?" 

The director nods with a smile. He loves working with GD and TOP because they always work hard. "Aigo aigo. You need to take it easy young man. We can just stick to how things were before.." 

Seunghyun nods. "Ne ne. Thanks for understanding." says the man with a slight bow making the older man laugh. "Seunghyun shi you don't have to be so formal. I have worked with you boys since you were in your teens. Let's have a good shoot. Ne? Plus there are plenty of nice legs here today. We will all be entertained." The director is really nice...but he is also a typical man when it comes to hiring extras. The girls are always fair and skinny and really pretty. The director leaves the room and Jiyong looks at his hyung. "You didn't have to do that..." says Jiyong in a low voice. 

Seunghyun smiles a bit. "I told you...I don't feel too well today." Seunghyun smiles a little bigger and then looks at the hair noona's. "Did you miss me noonas. Seunghyunnie is coming back so you can make me beautifuls." The women laugh in response and continue to dry his hair. 

Jiyong smiles and knows that his hyung is completely fine....he's thankful and still wonders why he deserves this.

/////////////////Music video//////////////////

It's already 3 hours in to the video shoot. The sets are all in one location and some places are in non air conditioned areas. Jiyong has been doing fine but it's a little exhausting now that he is prego. He stands on the set with the bright lights and waits for his que to start rapping for his solo shot. Sometimes solo shots can take more than an hour. Since this shoot is just TOP and GD there are plenty of shots with them rapping their parts. Jiyong hears the music turn on and he immediately gets into character. One thing that he hasn't lost is performing. Doesn't matter how high he is he can still do his parts. The man raps into the camera and he doesn't have to try  to be y or cool because he already has that confidence naturally.

The director stops the music. "Well that's a good one. Let's take a little break and then start up again ne."

Jiyong nods and goes over behind the cameras and eats some food. This baby makes him want to eat all the time but he can't...he doesn't want to get bloated...another symptom that has arisen is this bloated thing. The good thing is that he is still too early in his pregnancy to raise suspicion. Most people still think that Jiyong is just a Junkie so they just think that he is hungry. Jiyong is use to this treament and it's funny when people do see that he is not high...

"How are you feeling?" says a girl talking to Seunghyun. The man chuckles. "I'm doing better. Still can't do anything too crazy yet." 

The woman laughs a bit. "Must have had a crazy night?" 

Seunghyun laughs. "Not really. I guess I ate something to random" The man laughs again and catches Jiyong looking at the two talk. Jiyong quickly puts his head down and shoves a carrot into his mouth trying to make himself not to obvious. Jiyong then laughs to himself. "Why am I hiding...." 

"Yeah why are you hiding." 

Jiyong jumps slightly to the deep voice. "Damn....when did you get over here." 

"Just a second ago. Did you need to talk to me?" says the older looking at the younger. Jiyong shakes his head. "Nope...I'm just trying to eat a little something." 

"Is this too much for you? Shooting in one day?" 

Jiyong shakes his head. "No. This is work. I can do it." 

Seunghyun nods with a smile. "Of course." The older goes over to the director. "So what are we working on next?" 

"Well we just need to shoot the scenes with he ladies and then the dance part. Should take no more than another four to five hours." says the man with a smile. It sounds like a long time but really it's not that long. Seunghyun goes back over to the hair noonas and sits in one of the chairs. " Did you ladies order in?" 

The women snicker and present hidden sandwiches. The YG staff always orders extra food and hides it. YG doesn't like it when you look like the set food is too good for you. Most don't care and still order in. Jiyong hasn't caught onto this trend because most of the time he was late or just too high to care. Seunghyun points to one of the sandwiches. "Is that a ham sandwich." says the man with a purr to Leejun the assistant. The woman blushes. "Ne...I couldn't eat the other half."

Seunghyun smiles and turns his chair more towards her. "Do you want to give it to oppa?" 

The woman laughs a bit. Seunghyun is always known for eating random snack so this is completely normal. The woman nods. "Ne" She hands him the sandwich and Seunghyun smiles. "Thank you. Oppa will enjoy it." 

The older noonas laugh. "Looks like Seunghyun got another to give him food." says one of the wardrobe stylist. Seunghyun smiles. "I need more than carrots and mini sandwiches." YG is a very successful company...but Yang is always cheap with food. He doesn't want to spend too much on it and it doesn't make sense to most people. 

Seunghyun takes the sandwich and slightly lifts it. "I will eat it well." He walks out of the room back to the venue where most of the sets are still getting set up. Jiyong is already working hard going over what he's going to do in front of the camera. Sober or high. Jiyong is hard working on the job. "Hey." says Seunghyun coming in Jiyong's direction. Jiyong stops his motions and looks at the older man with a laugh. "Looks like you got some dinner huh...what you need?" 

"Let's sit over there. I need to talk." says the older with the sandwich still in hand. Jiyong does as told. "So what is it. I was thinking with the lawn chair scene we wear the tacky shirts there. I think that it will make the scene look good...what do you think." 

Seunghyun nods. "I agree. Now eat this." says the man putting the sandwich in Jiyong's hands. "What is this hyung?" 

"It's a ham sandwich. Eat it...you look exhausted...." 

Jiyong rolls his eyes. "I'm just fine hyung." Jiyong laughs. "You are the one not feeling well" 

"For s sakes...just eat it....please you need to eat more than those carrots." 

Jiyong looks at the sandwich and doesn't know what to say. "But this is your snack. We all know you like your snacks from the noonas." 

"Well this is for you...." 

"Why...." 

"Because...bean needs to eat too." 

"Bean?" 

Seunghyun chuckles. "Ne...your little bean needs to eat too. It needs nutrients..." 

"Bean?....oh...." says Jiyong with a laugh acknowledging there is a baby in him is taking some time. It's getting easier very day this reality is slowly becoming a norm. "Thanks man." 

Seunghyun smiles "No problem." 

The staff starts to move quickly around the artist signaling that the two are going to have to film again. The next scene is in a freezer. The characters they that two portray are people who get stuck in the wrong place at the wrong time, but they are smart enough to get out of things eventually. It takes no time shooting the scene as they both pretend to be cold and move to the music.  This next scene is them being completely lazy. 

There are lights surrounding a sofa where the two are suppose to be napping. The director then talks to the men. "Well alright here is the next scene. We just need a couple of shots of you two napping on this sofa. Jiyong nods and goes over to the sofa and sits down. Seunghyun does the same on the other end. The director nods and the music starts playing. The two are in comfortable positions and have their eyes closed as the camera zoom in and out. 

"Ok cut..." says the director. Jiyong and Seunghyun open their eyes. "Ok I want to do another position. Since you two are partners in crime. I want you two to look like you are closer the last scene was good...but not the vibe I want to get. GD and TOP please move closer together. The two move more towards the middle of the sofa. Seunghyun props his legs on a table in front of them and closes his eyes. Jiyong who has a whole group of people looking at them slowly moves closer to his hyung. The director then ads. "Add a little fanservice Jiyong shi." 

Jiyong nods and does as told leaning his head on his Hyung's shoulder. He props his legs up on the end of the sofa and the two look extremely comfortable. The music cuts on and the scene starts again. It takes about ten minutes of shooting Jiyong doesn't mind. His feet are a little tired due to all the standing they have been doing. 

"Ok cut. Perfect!" 

The scene is over but the two don't move out of their position. Jiyong moves a bit though. "Yah yah....don't move Jiyong....This is nice." Jiyong laughs. "We need to go to the next set. I don't want to shoot all day." Jiyong finally moves making the older lose his position and fall on the couch feeling the tight springs. Seunghyun watches how Jiyong walks over to the next scene and awaits his next change of clothes.

The man never takes a break. 

///////////////////////Home

It's almost 3am and the two are pretty much tired. There were not that many words exchanged on the drive home. The driver pretty much had to raise his voice for the two to wake up. Jiyong is not a light sleeper so it takes a couple of shakes to get him going. 

The two make their way into the house and Seunghyun turns on a couple of dim lights. Jiyong puts on his slippers and does not even try to go up stairs but aims for the living room couch turning on the TV. 

Jiyong groans propping his feet up on the sofa and loving the feeling of not moving them. He turns on the TV to some random variety show and lays his head on a pillow. Seunghyun who is just as tired watched how Jiyong just comfortably went into the house and made himself at home. He doesn't mind because he doesn't want Jiyong to feel like a stranger even though he doesn't live here permanently. 

"Are you hungry?" says Seunghyun from the kitchen. Jiyong says something inaudible making the older chuckle. He brings over some random cut up fruit and sits on the other end of the sofa. "Long day today..." 

Jiyong groans. "Don't...talk...." says the Kwon leader in a tired tone. 

Seunghyun eats some fruit and watches the TV show. He then feels a slight kick on his thigh. "Give me some of what ever you are eating." says Jiyong still facing the TV. Seunghyun puts the bowl in Jiyong's hand and the younger lazily slides the bowl down to him. He grabs random grapes and apples and slowly munches the fruit. "Tired..." says Seunghyun stretching his arms. "Are you sleeping down here?" 

Jiyong shrugs his shoulders. "Maybe." says the man chuckling a bit at the TV. 

Seunghyun moves over a bit picking up the two smaller feet. Jiyong then groans. "What are you doing Hyung...." 

"Just shut up...and don't expect this all the time." 

Jiyong then feels hands massaging his feet. His poor feet that feel like they are on fire because he has been standing for so long. The man hasn't worked this hard sober in such a long time. "I'm proud of you. That's why I'm doing this. I haven't seen you work this hard in years. You work hard...but you were totally there...not just a body going through the motions." 

Jiyong smiles a bit. "Thanks. I'm really trying." Seunghyun massages a really nice spot. 

"mmmm" Jiyong moans in delight. 

"You like that." 

"Mmmm" 

Seunghyun smiles to himself. Jiyong's moans are almost like . He doesn't want to get kicked in the balls, so he just ignores it. "How do you want it." 

"Harder...." says Jiyong laying more into the pillow. "Aaaahhh yeah...." says Jiyong again. This foot rub is better than at the moment. Seunghyun is working his feet like a pro. "You must have been a foot massager in your past life." 

Seunghyun laughs. "I guess...does it feel good?" says the older having fun with the dialogue. 

"Love it."

"Harder?" 

"No...just like that." 

"Just like this...." 

"You ing you think I don't know what you are doing...." says Jiyong a little embarrassed. He finally caught on and moves his body so that he is sitting in a upright position. 

"Jiyong I was just playing with you. The way you responded it is as if you are having ...." The man laughs again and Jiyong blushes a bit. 

"Mother er..." The younger starts to get up but Seunghyun pulls the younger down to the sofa again. "Hyung is sorry. I will rub your feet with no weirdness." The older reaches for a foot. "Come on you know you want this." 

Jiyong almost snaps but laughs instead. "Okay fine." 

Seunghyun rubs the feet again. "So how are you feeling today?" 

"Just the same... just ing bloated all the damn time. I'm always hungry too and exhausted...I just feel not myself." says Jiyong being completely honest. He hasn't lost his mind but his body is completely different than before. His body is slowly changing. He has gained a little weight but not enough to notice a lot of change. 

"I do see that you are a little more exhausted but nothing really too out of the ordinary. When you use to be high all the time you moved even slower around set. You didn't even talk to anyone. You did your job but not that functional. Everyone was delighted to see you so lively today." 

The words are very much the truth Jiyong actually felt like he was apart of this project not just some puppet. "Well. I'm glad that someone notices that Junkie is not always lazy." 

"Stop calling yourself that..." 

Jiyong turns over making it so that Seunghyun is no longer rubbing Jiyong's feet. "That's what I am. I'm a Junkie. I can't resist drugs." 

"You can resist. I have seen you do it almost 4 weeks. You have proven that you can. Why are you so hard on yourself." 

"Well because I know myself. I know that if I leave this place...I will go back to how I was before. This unborn child will have to deal with this person that is me...." says Jiyong. You can hear the stress and the worry in his voice. Drugs are apart of his life. He is 4 weeks sober but that's not long enough to feel secure with himself.

"You just need more people involved. I'm here...and if you wish. We could tell the rest of bigbang of you trying to live a sober life. We can look after you. Remember we are brothers." 

Jiyong laughs. "We both know that they have given up on me a long time ago. You think that your words of me being sober will work.." It's a very true statement. Jiyong has attempted to go to sober clinics a couple of times but he would always pay off the staff so that he could get out and party the next day. He has done a lot of disappointing things the past six years. It's hard for him to even believe in himself. 

Seeing this side of Jiyong is rare because the man has so much pride most of the time. Since Seunghyun is his only friend at the moment...he is also the only person he can kind of open up to. The older man hates to see his dongsaeng in such a state but he knows what he is going through. "You can still do it. The people who support you are the ones who truly care. You know that." The older starts to rub Jiyong's ankles and calve muscles to comfort the stressed man. "Just keep making that effort to stay sober and we will support you. Bean will be happy." 

There he goes with that bean talk again. "Bean? When did you come up with this nickname?" 

"Well. It's what I called my nephew before he was born....I guess it's a habit" says the man with a chuckle. He looks over and sees a little bit of Jiyong's baby bump sticking out. It's not a big bump because the man is only 2 months but it's enough to notice because Seunghyun knows him so well. He reaches a hand and places it softly on Jiyong's stomach catching the younger off guard. "Yah...." says Jiyong a little embarrassed.

Seunghyun smiles. "There's a little bean growing in there" The man rubs the tummy a bit with his thumb and smiles again. "Can you feel anything fluttering around in there. My noona did around the this time." Jiyong lightly shakes his head as he continues to watch his hyung get fascinated with a stomach that is barley showing signs of a baby. Seunghyun talks to the stomach. "Bean must be exhausted." You can't say it's not cute. Jiyong has never seen this side of his hyung with his warm eyes and gentle touch. The older moves his hand away. "Well I'm tired. Are you going to bed soon too?" 

Jiyong shakes his head. "I'm going to watch a bit more TV and then head up soon."

The older nods. "Ok. Well see you tomorrow." The man gets off the sofa and walks past Jiyong ruffling the younger's hair a bit with a laugh. Jiyong rolls to his side and continues to watch TV. He feels happy to know that he has support when in the past he thought that there has never been anyone there for him.

Seunghyun has been always a great friend to him. When he was almost get to the point of over dosing Seunghyun would be there to cuss him out and making him get back on track. Seunghyun is that person who will do anything for him no matter what the past is because he believe in you. He is caring and very loving. The man opened his house to a crack head. Jiyong could have had a raging party and totally destroyed his house...but he couldn't...he respects Seunghyun too much.

Jiyong sits up on the sofa. His heart is racing. "What is this feeling. What is this... " Just the thought of his hyung gets his mind going. It's been like that the past couple of weeks. 

"Oh I knew you would be still sitting like that." says Seunghyun coming down the stairs with a blanket and pillow in hand. He goes over to the sofa and puts a pillow behind the younger. "Here use this blanket." says the older holding out the blanket. 

"Why are you so good to me." 

"Because we are friends. This is what friends do." says the older spreading the blanket across the smaller man. Jiyong heard the words he wanted to hear. "Ne because we are good friends." 

Seunghyun laughs a bit. "Go to bed soon k?" The older turns off a light and goes back up the tiled stairs. Nothing but the glow of the TV and the warmth of the blanket surround Jiyong now. It's not too long before the man falls to sleep. 

//////////////////1pm//////////////////

Seunghyun wakes up to the feeling of little hands tugging at his blanket. Seunghyun smiles and pulls the little one onto his bed laying kisses on the soft hair. "When did you get here?" says the older in a groggy voice. The child laughs. "Wake up Uncle Mommy is cooking us breakfast." 

The kid in Seunghyun's bed is nephew Woobin. Hye Yoon is Seunghyun's noona. She recently went through a divorce because simply the father was just too busy to keep up with the family. Seunghyun has kind of been a father figure for his nephew and the two are always coming over the house. The recently got back from holiday in Jeju. Woobin wiggles his 4 year old self off the bed. "Uncle Jiyong is still sleeping. I tried to wake but he doesn't move." 

Seunghyun laughs. "Uncle Jiyong sleeps like a bear. Let's wake him together." He picks up the kid in his arms and takes him down stairs. He instantly smells the good food of his sister's cooking and greets her with a smile. The woman comes around the kitchen island and gives her brother a small hug. "Jiyong exhausted from yesterday?" 

Seunghyun nods. "Yeah. He's been feeling like that the past week." Woobin goes over to the sofa and lightly shakes his uncle again. Seunghyun comes over with a smile. "The bear is still sleepy. Let's just watch TV until he wakes up huh?" 

The little kid smiles with half moons and sits on another chair turning to cartoons. Kids these days can pretty much work a TV themselves. The sounds of the TV show slowly wake Jiyong up. The younger feels that there are people there looking at him. He sees Seunghyun, Hyeyoon and Woobin eating breakfast while chatting.  "Oh you are awake Jiyong." says Hyeyoon getting up to go fix Jiyong a plate of food. Jiyong slowly sits up with puffy eyes and crazy hair and they are not even talking about his appearance. "I heard that you were exhausted from last night." 

Jiyong takes the plate of food that is given to him and nods while he slowly eats some food."Tired..." says the man with a soft voice. 

"Well you should rest more. Eat something since you are awake." 

"Ne noona..." says Jiyong continuing to eat. Seunghyun's family is like this all the time. Very welcoming and never judgmental. Jiyong almost feels like it's the old days when the two would have sleep overs all the time. 

Seunghyun looks at his sister. "So are you in town for a while now?" 

Hyeyoon nods. "Ne Woobin will be visiting his father in a couple of days and I'm just going to continue helping mom redecorate the house." 

"They are doing another room?" 

"Yeah mom finally listened to me and decided to update that 90's decor in the living room." says Hyeyoon tired of looking at the old furniture. Seunghyun's sister is pretty much a house wife because she got so much money from the divorce. She will work again one day, but she is a devoted mom at the moment. 

Jiyong finishes his food and places his food on the coffee table in front of him. He stretches his arm and then stands to his feet. "Thanks for the food." He then starts to head to his room. He closes the door and goes to sit on his bed. This feeling of family is overwhelming at the moment. He hasn't had this many people actually care about him. It's the Choi effect...well that's what the family jokes. 

Seunghyun knocks on the door before coming in. "Hey man...you ok?" says the older a little worried. 

Jiyong smiles. "I'm fine. It's just..." 

Seunghyun sit on the bed. "What is it?" says the older looking into Jiyong's eyes. 

"I haven't felt that home feeling in a long time. It's just different for me..." 

"Oh...I didn't think of that...we can be...a little much sometimes." 

"Oh no no...you are all just fine." says Jiyong with a smile. "Remember we practically grew up together" 

Seunghyun takes a breath of relief. "Oh good. We didn't want to over do it....Jiyong...Jiyong...are you okay?" The younger just keeps staring at Seunghyun. He can't help it. 

"We are friends right?" says Jiyong still looking the man in the eyes.

"Ne of course." says the older looking at the coffee eyes. 

"Good" says Jiyong standing up to then rub his belly again. 

Seunghyun laughs a bit. Jiyong looks over. "What's so funny." 

"You always rub your belly...you don't even realize it." 

Laughs a bit. "I guess I don't notice." says Jiyong sitting back on the the bed. "Your sister here for the day?" 

"You don't mind do you?" 

"It's your house. I don't care hyung." 

Seunghyun smiles. "Yeah it is huh." 

Jiyong looks into the dark eyes. "Thank you for everything." 

"Of course..." 

"Like I really...I don't think that I could have done this alone....getting sober and all." 

"We are friends right? That's what we are for." Seunghyun smiles warmly.

Jiyong then presses his lips directly on his hyung's. 

 

THANKS FOR READING. SORRY FOR THE DELAY. I WAS ON SUMMER HOLIDAY. I HOPE THAT YOU ALL ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER. WHAT DID YOU THINK? PLEASE SUBCRIBE AND UPVOTE!! 

ELISE CHOI