Junkie

Reality

Jiyong wakes up to his phone going off again. He rolls over in his bed and picks up the call. "Yeah...." he says with a groan. 

"WHERE THE ARE YOU! WE HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GET A HOLD OF YOU ALL DAY!" screams Youngbae on the other line. 

Jiyong rolls over and looks at the time and laughs. "Oh don't get all pissy with me. I'm not that late." 

"We have been waiting on your for hours...get here now!" says Bae with his voice a little more quiet. The members had tell the man to quiet down due to press waiting outside of the door. BigBang is super popular in Korea and the press would love it if they knew the perfect group was not doing well. 

Jiyong hangs up on the man with a   sigh and gets out of bed with his underwear still on. He glances at the clock and laughs a bit. "Oh I guess I am a little late." says the man not really giving a as he goes into the bathroom. He looks at his face and laughs a bit as he sees the party look from the night before. His liner is smeared and his stubble is starting to show through. "Hmmm" says the man turning on the water to splash his face. 

The phone rings again and Jiyong presses the green button on his bathroom mirror. "I'm awake ok." 

"There's a car waiting for you Hyung. Youngbae hyung is really covering for us right now..." 

"Are you scolding me..." says Jiyong with a tone.

"No hyung...we are just...worried..." 

"Hahaha...since when..." Jiyong hangs up the call and walks out of the bathroom. "Okay you need to go home who ever the you are..." says Jiyong looking at a figure in his bed. It's some random who ed him...or he ed last night. He doesn't really remember. 

The person who is also a junkie does as told and picks up their things and leaves. It's pretty normal. Jiyong almost seven days a week parties and gets high with the rest of Kpop elites who live the same life style. Still Jiyong is the worst. No one will say anything though because he is the one who gets all the drugs and no one has to pay a dime. What addict would say no to that. They are so called friends...but really they just use him...they all do. 

Jiyong throws on some jeans and a random shirt. He goes to his kitchen and takes a beer with a pop of a lid and chugs it down. "mmmm breakfast of champions." says the man slamming the fridge shut and leaving the can on the counter...it's not like he ever has to clean. 

Before going out the door Jiyong puts on his trademark mask and hoodie and starts to go down to his private elevator. He goes down to the parking garage and there is a YG van waiting for him. The man gets in and the driver just drives. Most of the workers are afraid of the man. 

/////////////////////MBC studios//////////////////

Jiyong comes into the dressing room and smiles. "Hello ladies" 

Youngbae charges up to Jiyong and grabs the man by the shirt. Seunghyun of course grabs the men and separates them. "COME ON NOT NOW YOU TWO!" 

YoungBae then screams at Jiyong. "YOU ING UNGRATEFUL !" 

Jiyong smiles a bit and goes over to the makeup chair. "So is anyone going to do my makeup." says Jiyong with a smile to one of the Noona's. The lead makeup artist comes over and start to do some covering up. Jiyong's face is still perfect...it's just that he has smeared liner and dark circles under his eyes due to staying up all night. 

The rest of the members of bigbang are sitting in the sitting area going over their performance. Jiyong was there for the practices but what makes people mad is that on stage Jiyong doesn't look like he is high and when he performs...it's correct not flawless but enough o pass and not bring up any questions. This one trait of Jiyong makes everyone even more fustrated at him because if the man was completely sober...he would be invincible. 

A stage hand comes in to the room. "We are ready for our first stage." Seunghyun goes over to the makeup artist. "Is he almost ready?" 

The woman nods her head. "Ne...this is called a miracle." 

Jiyong laughs and stands up as he quickly strips and slips into his clothes for the performance. Youngbae comes over to the man. "Let's try to get all the shots quickly. We lost about an hour of shooting time." says the leader of the group. Jiyong smiles. "I can do my job well...you see that I do well out there right....why must you always talk to me like I'm some damn kid. I'm really the leader you know...." 

Youngbae sighs. "I'm not getting into this right now..." 

Daesung comes over to Jiyong. "We just worry about you Hyung...." Youngbae sighs slipping on his mic pack. "Don't even talk to him. Look at his eyes...they are pitch black..." Which means that he is currently high again. Jiyong did a couple of lines in the van on the way to the studio. He calls it powering up before a performance. Everyone is use to it and no one dares to try to take the drugs from the man because most of the time that leads to a course of heavy partying the next week or so. It's promotions so they really can't afford losing a member. 

Jiyong gets mic'd up and all of the members are by the door. Seungri sighs. "Really hyung's we need to get this. It's our comeback. These next five months of promotions will be a big deal to Daesung and I. Bigbang is all we got right now." 

Seunghyun laughs a bit. "Don't be so dramatic." 

"Really hyungs. Seunghyun hyung you have acting....yeah I MC in Japan...but I don't make nearly as much as you and Jiyong...we need to work together...forget Junkie and let's just work." All of the members nod in agreement and go out in to the hall way where there are camera's waiting to do some pre shooting before they get on stage. Most music shows are prerecorded so the members are just there to record Bae Bae and Loser...which were both written by Jiyong and TOP helped to write Bae Bae which was really them writing separately and then having YG figure out how make both of their lyrics can work together. Thank the universe for Teddy...he really made it happen.

Jiyong goes up to the stage and everything feels magical as he sees all of the setups. He then looks out and sees fans that they use for recordings with signs. Jiyong then screams. "Heeeeeeeey" very cutely and all of the fans scream back in response. Youngbae walks over to Jiyong. "Focus." He says with a smile and Jiyong smacks the man's in response. "No problem." The fans scream at the fan service and the band goes to stand in their places. 

The music starts and the recording begins. For these shows nothing is ever done in one take it's almost like a music video because sometimes the director might want more then one shot. The shooting can sometimes take hours but since Bigbang was running behind due to Jiyong's so called fever they lost some time. 

It's around the end of recording and by this point it's typical to be  a little sweaty because everything is fast paced. Everyone is working hard and of course Jiyong is too...but when it's close to recording for three hours Jiyong needs to get back his high...he is sweating twice as much as the others due to the withdrawals. 

Seunghyun notices Jiyong is not looking too good. "Hey...we are almost done...can you make it?" 

Jiyong nods in response...he could really use a line of coke and a friend chicken right now. "Ne ne...." The music starts again but this time Jiyong stumbles over a bit. They of course turn off the music and stage hands come to the star's aid. Jiyong brushes off the people. "I'm fine I'm fine." Jiyong normally doesn't get this bad. This is the third tumble in less than 30 minutes. He ate all the snack in the car on the way here. It's just that his stomach is really bothering him. Jiyong puts his hands on his hips and mutters. "I'm going to punch that dealer who ed up my batch..." Jiyong then starts to dance as the music starts again. Luckily it's only TOP's parts that are getting filmed and a couple of group scenes. 

Another 20 minutes later they finish filming and Jiyong then starts to charge towards the bathrooms puking everything up from this morning. The man is sweating like crazy and his stomach is still killing him. People of course are concerned as Seungri and TOP chase after the man. Luckily the fans didn't see Jiyong running off stage as Youngbae and Daesung distracted the girls. 

"!" says Jiyong as he hails the toilet again. He pukes again as his band mates listen to the man puke his brains out. Seungri looks at TOP. "He's getting worse." 

Seunghyun sighs. "He's already worse...been like this for years..." 

"But never stumbling on stage and puking like this...something is off hyung...it's been months...you said it too..." 

Seunghyun sighs as a toliet flushes and Jiyong comes out of the stall looking at the two. "Oh go on and carry on your conversation like I'm not here." Jiyong goes over to the sink and washes his hands a bit. He grabs a paper towel and wipes his hands and eyes the two one lookers through the mirror. "I just got a bad batch...that's all..." 

Seunghyun then comes over to the sink. "Are you going to be this heavy throughout the whole promotion?" 

"Why do you care. Just listen to Bae leader. I'm doing just fine." Jiyong is use to having his power taken away. The loss of respect is now a norm for him. People now look at him like his is some pre schooler or some subject in a pych ward. "I'm fine and I have things under control." 

"Under control. You ing came in here two hours late to our filming. You made people wait on us and we had to lie for you...how many more years of this are we going to have to deal with......how many more days Jiyong. You need to change your lifestyle because it's tearing us apart having to cover for you. We care about you." 

Jiyong laughs a bit. "What is this a intervention...." 

Seunghyun then growls and pushes Jiyong up against the bathroom wall pinning the man's wrist. "Yah!" says JIyong in response. Seunghyun looks at the younger "Ri! Reach in his pocket!" screams the older. Jiyong struggles. "What the ." 

Seungri looks scared as he gets closer. Seunghyun then yells. "Hurry up...search his pockets." Seungri does as told and goes through the pockets which are mostly empty...but then Seungri pulls out a small little baggy..."Hyung..." says Seungri looking at the bag with a white substance. "On stage....you are really getting high on stage too." Mostly Jiyong does things behind stage. 

"I just needed a pick me up...." says Jiyong still struggling. 

Seunghyun then looks the man in the eyes. "You think life is so perfect huh...how everyone is just doing everything for you....You are just selfish...one day some thing is going to wake you up...one day...you will need us more than ever...." 

"What are you casting a spell on me..." says JIyong in a laugh. 

"See this is all a joke to you. Why do you think that it took so long for us to make another album..." 

Jiyong laughs as he finally gets out of his hold. He straightens his clothes. "You didn't have to make a new album. My name is what drives this company. People know who GD is and I'm that man that every one wants to know...not a Seungri...not Seunghyun who dies in every film...You all need me...that's why you made a new album. I get you. We all need money to keep the lights on....but without me you would not have the lifestyle that you have now. I write the songs and make the beats. I'm Bigbang." 

Seungri wipes a tear. "We have been nothing but good to you hyung....how could you say...." says the younger crying. Seunghyun then looks at Jiyong. "One thing you are not is a GOD. You do bring in money...but the people around you hate you...they detest you. You only have your fans...that's the only closeness that you will ever get." 

Jiyong scoffs at the two and looks at Seungri. "Give me my baggie...." 

Seungri looks at Seunghyun and the older then says in a low voice. "Give it to him...let him kill himself...maybe things will get a little better around here." 

The words are grim and it almost sends a shiver through Jiyong's back as he grabs the bag and walks out of the restroom into the dimly lit hall. Jiyong walks down the hall and goes into a empty room. His stomach pains him again as he grabs it. "What the ..." 

It's hours later and Jiyong is at the YG building he is still responsible in some ways as he goes in to the private gym. Jiyong has been running on the treadmill for about two miles and the man is going full force. He knows how people feel about him...but this addiction controls his life. He doesn't know what to do with out drugs. It's what fuels him. "Ach!" screams Jiyong as he turns off the machine. He goes over to the mirror and picks up his gym bag to drink back some water.

...then everything goes black. 

////////////////////Hours later....

"He's waking up!" say a woman's voice. 

Jiyong groans as he hears beeping and a person picking up his wrist and putting a flash light in his eyes. "errrrrr" Groans Jiyong due to the bright light. He opens his eyes and notices that he is in the mini hospital in the YG building. "Why am I here..." says the Jiyong. Gummy who is the YG Doctor sighs. "You passed out at the gym. Luckily Minzy saw you and brought you here on her back." 

Jiyong looks over at the younger. "Oh..." 

Minzy is a member of 2ne1 and also the Doctor's little sister. "Are you ok Junkie?" 

Jiyong nods...but Gummy makes a sigh. "How long have you been feeling like this?" 

"Like what?" 

"Exhausted....you have a very high rate of exhaustion." 

"Dunno..." says Jiyong slowly sitting up. "My stomach has been bothering me the past month...I can say that...it's not the drugs because this is the same batch as always." 

Gummy sighs. "You are lucky you are not dead with all the drugs you take Junkie." 

"Most people want me dead." 

"Well you can't die now." 

Jiyong laughs a bit. "Why do you care." 

Gummy then throws some photos at the younger. "Because you are two months pregnant Junkie."

Jiyong laughs loudly. "What is this some kind of joke?! I'm not that high right now...because of these damn drugs you are running through me...I understand what you are saying you !" 

Gummy then picks up a photo. "Look at this...does this look  like a joke to you." She then pulls up the covers and exposes Jiyong's stomach making Minzy turn away. "Look at your stomach!" 

Jiyong forces the shirt down but  Gummy puts the shirt up again and presses in the lower abs making Jiyong yelp in pain. "Yah!" 

"Yah my ...you are destroying your body and this baby will destroy you to get everything that it needs. You are two months so you can't get rid of it. She presses the stomach again with Jiyong wincing. "Feel this...? Wake up...you are expecting a baby..." 

"Bull..." says Jiyong scared out of his mind feeling his stomach...it's tender alright down there. "Bull..." 

"Your uterus is expanding...." 

"I'm a man...men don't get pregnant." 

"It's possible...very possible when gay is involved....and especially high doses of drugs like you junkie. I hated you but now and  I hate you even more  that you have a life in that body of yours...." 

Jiyong shakes his head. "Lies...what kind of jokes is this!" The man then stands up and starts to take the needles out of his arms. Minzy then screams. "Don't do that...those are for you and the baby..." 

Gummy tells the younger to be quiet. "Don't...he needs to accept this on his own." They watch as the man runs out of the room. Jiyong is in a sweat as he stumbles out of the hospital room. It's dark and there are not that many people around Jiyong goes back to the gym area and goes over ot his bag. He flings the zipper open and searches the bag emptying all of it's contents to the floors searching like crazy for something...he needs a fix...this sick joke is not fun...

"You won't find anything in there..." says Minzy in the distance. Jiyong comes charging over to the younger. "Where are they?!" 

Minzy makes a scared face.. "We got rid of them" 

Jiyong then screams. "You what!" Jiyong then runs back over to his things but almost falls to the ground as his stomach pains him again. "!" 

"Junkie...you need to take it easy..." 

"Why do you care...." 

"I don't...I just feel sorry for you..."  Minzy then pulls out a bottle of pills. "You need these...my sister sent me because she could care less at the moment..." 

Jiyong looks at the bottle in front of him. "You expect me to take these..." 

"If you want to live....then yes and don't worry only we know.." 

" all of you.You think that this is funny...playing with the junkie...." Jiyong then goes over to the lockers and pulls out another bag. Minzy then says. "I wouldn't do that." 

" you and you are my junior....who the are you to be giving orders." 

Minzy then says coldly. "Face it you are pregnant. I bet that you don't even know who you slept with to get in this state....go ahead and get high...that baby will destroy you...and when it's born you will be ed on how much you ed up a living thing..." 

"This so called baby can die." 

"You are a waste of human life" Minzy leaves the pills and mutters something about wasting her time. 

Jiyong goes back over to the pills bottle and sees that there are pictures of the the ultrasound underneath it. He looks at the grey picture with the black dot randomly in the middle...Jiyong shakes his head. "No way no way...this is a joke..." He takes the items and shoves them in his bag with a mutter. 

"Heeeeeeey Heechul!" says Jiyong more excited than usual. "Nah I'm still going out...I just got caught up at the gym." Jiyong hangs up the phone and looks himself in the mirror. He slightly raises his shirt and looks at his stomach from the side. No bump. 

"ing pricks..." says Jiyong as he dips his finger in his stash of white powder. He sniffs the product and the drugs quickly kick in. 

"Time to party"

HELLO NEW NEW STORY! WHAT DO YOU THINK!? YOU LIKE?! PLEASE UPVOTE AND COMMENT! THANK YOU FOR READING! 

ELISE CHOI