Chapter 3

KIM Minister
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jessica"

"Yes?"

"Whether we will destroy all this?" Taeyeon asked when she saw all the houses of cardboard that were built by scavengers and beggars or people who can not afford more.

"Yes, Miss. But you  don’t have to worry. The Government has built a more viable for they occupy without payment or conditions that can complicate them "

"Ohh ~~ how relieve .." Taeyeon touch her chest where her heart placed. Thinking about where they will live make her heart aching. Jessica smiling seeing her boss action.

 

"Soo ... when it will be implemented?"

"Next week, Miss. Kim "

"After checking the whole location. I want you to bring me to the place where they will living "

"Yes, Miss. Kim "Jessica bowing a little.

 

Taeyeon walking around the area. She ask Jessica and Yuri to buy some food for their lunch. Jessica asked Taeyeon to just go to a restaurant or cafe but her stubborn boss insisting and said she is too lazy move her short legs there.

 

 

 

Not noticeably, Taeyeon has reached the end of the bridge. She saw a girl was drawing on crumpled and dirty paper. Using charcoal instead of a pencil.

Taeyeon walked toward the girl and see what she paint on her schetcbook.

Taeyeon who enjoys drawing pictures  watched the girl carefully.

(this is what she draw... just the outfit.. the person isn' count.. okay?)

 

"Wow. You're talented. Can I see it? "Taeyeon said, making the girl jump a little shock and then fall on her . She look at Taeyeon with wide eyes.

 

"Can I see it?" Taeyeon make-her hand next to the girl drawing book.

The girl just look at Taeyeon hand then to Taeyeon face.

Seeing the girl weird action make Taeyeon analyzing the girl's face try to find why the girl act like this.

 

* Gasp and quickly intervening close *

'She is Miyoung!'

 

"Taeng !!! There you are "Yuri running towards them while bring a plastic bag. Jessica Following behind his boyfriend.

 

"Why you leave the tent?" Yuri scolding his BOSS.

 

"I'm boring" then the YulSic look at the girl who sit on the ground.

 

"Oh! You're Miyoung right? Is this where you live at? Where's your uncle? "

 

"Dae. My Uncle is just go awhile ago "

 

"Can we know how old are you?" Ask Jessica like-a-mother.

 

"18"

 

"Do you want to live with us?" After Jessica said that Taeyeon look at Jessica for the first time with -are-you-out-of-your-mind look. Yuri just smile looking at the views.

 

-I'm-Not- Jessica said back by her look to Taeyeon.

Have no respond from the girl Jessica speak again.

 

"We are not a bad person. We know your uncle well. 30 minutes ago she come to us and asked us to take you with us since He's going somewhere and He can not bring you along. And we will visit your uncle everytime you want "Jessica said again like a caring mother. But Taeyeon said from her eyes.

-now-you-loose-your-mind-. But Jessica just ignoring her boss stare.

 

"C'mon. 10 minutes later will raining "Jessica took Miyoung hand and drag her to Reviews their car.

Yuri sit on the driver beside his boss. Jessica and Miyoung on the back. Miyoung behind Yuri and Jessica behind Taeyeon.

 

"You're hungry?"

 

"No."

 

"You want to live with us, right?" Jessica touch Miyoung hand.

 

"Is my uncle really really leave me?" Taeyeon who heard all the conversation just close her eyes as her finger messaging her temple. She feel a strong headache because of her secretary craziness and her dummy boyfriend who didn’t do anything to stop his girlfriend craziness.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~ ~

AT YULSIC Pent House

Jessica ask one of her maid to lead Miyoung to Reviews their bathroom and give the young girl a new cloth.

Yuri in the living room reading newspaper while his boss and girlfriend talking in private.

 

"Taeyeon, I want you to adopt her" Jessica said more like demanding her bestfriend / boss.

 

"What? Don’t make me saying you are crazy Jessica "

 

"I'm serious"

 

"And give her a milk every morning and night from my little ?"

 

"Adopting her is a yes. But doesn’t mean you will act like a mother. You just need to take a good care of her. you see her Scecthbook? Who knows maybe she can be one of the talented artist that start from under to the top. You wont washing a talent right? That's what you said in your speech before you Officially being Korean Minister. You wont being a wolf with sheep fur right, Taengoo? "Jessica challanging her boss debility. And it seem work. Taeyeon eyes look softened and body look more relaxed.

 

"Okay .... just .. just set everything. She’s still a Hwang right? "

 

"Yes"

 

"Okay. Eemmm .... I will  make her in special class in Seoul University for five month and then she can joining the other student in Modeling School. After 3 month I will make her choose beetwen designer or model. And this night we will bring her to my usuall salon to change her look to look a little bit stu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter