Together

My Dream Girl Tiffany Hwang
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon's POV

I can't believe I kiss her. GOD TAEYEON WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!!! But I have to admit that her lips are so soft and it tastes nice. I knew her lips were soft but I never thought that it will be soft as cotton candy. So back to story. I've been waiting for her in my restaurant like 30minutes. I keep walking back and forth. I'm so nervous.

I'm planning to ask her as my girlfriend. I can't wait to call her mine and to be her also. If she rejected me then I guess I have to let go of my dream to be her lover.

I've actually prepared a romantic dinner. I cooked all her favorite dishes and I hope she will love it. I also play slow music to make the atmosphere romantic. I also put petals everywhere and to make it more romantic I use candles to lighten up the dark place. Well, I turn off all the lights, so the only source of light is the candle which places on our table. 

"Stop walking Taeyeon, you're making me dizzy." I heard Tiffany said as she went inside my restaurant. Today my restaurant is close and I also told my worker to have a day off so I and Tiffany have a time alone. All the curtains are down, in the case when some paparazzi follow Tiffany so they won't know what's happening inside.

I chuckled nervously and I guide Tiffany to sit down. She looks at me like I'm hiding something from her. She must be angry til now because I kiss her without any warning. I sit a cross, Tiffany.

"Ehh let's eat first," I said and open a wine and pour some in Tiffany sound. She didn't answer and start to dig in. After 30minutes of eating we successfully finish all the dishes that I cooked. She said thank you.

"Tiffany?" I hold her hands as I look at her. This is gonna be the night!! Taeyeon is brave and shows her how much you love her!!! Fighting!!!

Tiffany looks at me.

"Can I have a dance with you?" She nod. I help her stand and guide her arms on my neck. I put my hands on her waist and we swing our body to the slow music. I can feel that my cheeks are burning it must be because of our closeness.

She looks at me as I look at her. I closed my eyes and lean closer to her. I felt her lips touch mine. We kissed again, but it's not just a peck. I follow my instinct. I pull her body to mine and start to rub my hands on her waist. She messes my hair and deepened our kiss.

We slowly break the kiss. I rest my forehead to her. And smile from ear to ear. This is the best day ever!! I slowly open my eyes. Her eyes are still closed so I closed my eyes again and enjoy this moment. "I love you," I said those magical three words to her as I open my eyes.

She didn't answer and pull me for another kiss. I closed my eyes again and kiss her with full of sincerity and respect. She breaks the hug. "I love you too."

I open my eyes. She staring at me while smiling widely. I kneeled down and took the couple bracelet I bought yesterday. And ask her the word I've been practicing last week. "Tiffany Hwang. I know I'm not tall and handsome as your ideal type but I Kim Taeyeon promise you that. I will love you and take care of you as long as your mine so Tiffany Hwang will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes, Taeyeon I will."


Tiffany's POV

It has been one month since Taeyeon as me to be her girlfriend. I have to admit that she is the best lover I ever had. Although she busy, she still manages to take me somewhere away from paparazzi. Jessica is jealous because no matter how busy Taeyeon is she still have time for me unlike her girlfriend Yuri who's always busy with work, work and work, she happened to be Taeyeon's best friend. What a small world right?

I sit on the couch beside Jessica who's watching 'The K2' starring Yoona from Girls' Generation and Ji ChangWook. Sunny is out with Sooyoung. I don't have a schedule today.

"Yoona is so good at acting. I'm jealous of her."

"And Ji ChangWook is so handsome look at that abs. I wanna touch it badly."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter