Date

My Dream Girl Tiffany Hwang
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Tiffany]

I was now KBS building to guest at the show called 'Hello Counselor' with Hyuna from 4minutes, Seohyun from Girls' Generation and Nickhun from 2pm. I was sitting between Seohyun and Nickhun who's sitting beside Hyuna.

The show ended and winner is the girl who have problem about her husband who keep on touching her s anywhere. I stand up and walked to Jessica who's now waiting for me. "Did the shoot went well?" Jessica ask me.

"Of course. Did Sunny already leave?"

"Yes. She said she going to do something important."

"Tiffany." I turn back and see Nickhun walking to me with a smile on his face.

"Hi."

"Are you busy?" He asks me. I'm sure he's going to ask me for a date.

"Yes. Why are you asking?"

"Because I want to invite you for dinner."

"Sorry, but I can't accept it because I still have another schedule." But the truth is I'm free tonight, I just don't want to involved in a dating scandals.

"Okay maybe next time. Can I get your number?" I knew were it gonna lead us, he gonna ask for my number and text me till we get along and in the end he will ask me go out with him or worst his going to ask me to be he's girlfriend.

"I don't remember my number."

"Where's your phone?"

"I don't bring my phone if I have scheduled."

"Manager Jung did you bring your phone?" Gosh, this guy is so desperate.

"I don't have my phone also," Jessica said. I will thank Jessica for this.

He asks took his phone out and he shows me his number. "Remember my number okay." He said and leave.

My cellphone rang in my pocket. I lied about earlier I just don't want to give him my number because I heard he's a play boy and I don't like his attitude.

"Hello, Taeyeon."

"Hi. Did I disturb you?"

"No. Why did you call?"

"I just want to know if you were fine."

"That sweet of you Taeyeon ouch." Jessica knocks my head and pulling me out side the studio.

"Are you okay?"

"Yes." Jessica motions me to end the call.

"Iwannadateyou."

"What did you said?"

"I said wanna date you."

"I-" Jessica sudden snatched my phone and she presses the end call button. I need to answer Taeyeon. Does she want to date? That means she has feelings for me?

[Taeyeon]

"Yuri she ended the call," I said satirically.

"Calm down Taeyeon." How can I calm down if the girl that I love for a long time just ended the call?

"How Yuri? What if she doesn't pick up if I call her? What-"

"SHUT UP" Yuri shout at me.

"Your phone is ringing." I look at my phone and it's ringing. The caller is Tiffany. Tiffany called me, Tiffany called me like for really. I answer the call while my hands is shaking as Yuri leave.

"Hello."

"Yes."

"What yes are you talking about?"

"Yes, you can date me."

"Y-your l-letting m-me?"

"Yes, Taeyeon but I can't promise that you can date me anything because of my schedule."

"I know I know, can I date you tonight?"

"Yes."

"Where are you now?"

"I'm at KBS building at the parking lot."

"Okay wait for me, I'll be there on 15minutes."

"Okay see you soon."

I hang up and immediately went to my room and change my clothes into a decent one. Its feels like yesterday I only see her on tv but now I'm dating her hahahaha I'm so lucky.

[Tiffany]

I guess giving Taeyeon a chance is much better than giving Nickhun and I can sense that Taeyeon is kind, caring and humble person and she fit in my ideal type. But what will happen if the media caught us? What will my company said if they knew I'm dating a non celebrity? Well never mind if they caught me anyway I know my company will deny it and told lies to netizens.

Jessica already went home using our company van, leaving me in the parking lot. My phone vibrates.

To: Taeyeon

I'm already here, where are you now? I can't see you.

She so fast. I text her and told her that I'm behind the red car. I look around and I saw Taeyeon holding pink rose in her hand. I walk to her. "Hi." I greet. "This is for you." She shook her head and hand me the rose. I accept the rose. She lift her head and smile at me shyly. "Are you alone?" Taeyeon asked me as she look around.

"Yes."

"Let's go to my car now before the media caught us." Taeyeon hold my wrist and we walk to the blue car. Her car is BMW gosh she must be rich. She open the door next to the driver seat, I went inside and she close the door and she immediately went to the driver seat.

"I like your car," I said as I touch the steering wheel.

"Thank you." She said and she starts the engine.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"The place that doesn't have media." 
The ride is silent because whenever I ask her she just answers shortly. She still nervous hahahahaha I can feel it and the way she answer told me so. But it because I like a person that always got nervous and don't talk to much. "Are you nervous?" I asked.

"Yes because of it my first time to date and I don't know what I supposed to do." I like her honesty because almost people I date always told me lies.

"We just need to know each other that's it and be you don't be nervous."

"Okay, where here." She said and she stops the engine and she went out. She opens the door for me. "Thanks," I said as I went out. She closes the door.

This place is so familiar, where did I see this before? Ohhh I remember this place is where I used to go when I need to calm my anger, it's been a long time since I didn't been here. It's still the same but the restaurant where I always eat is already went down the business.

"How did you man

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter