Deal

It's Good to be Bad

"You're going to get me home by 5 right?" Sehun asked.

Jongin threw him a charming smile. "Chill out babe, your mum loves me."

She really doesn't, Sehun thought, but Jongin didn't need to know that. Jongin has brought Sehun home late a few times and his mother was less than impressed. In fact she tried to give him 'the talk' when she found out that he was dating a 'bad boy'. Sehun cringed as he remembered how that had gone.

"I know you're a teenager and you're going to get urges to do things." his mother says.

"Mum please stop." Sehun begs.

"And now that you have a boyfriend, well, I can't expect you to stay a ."

"Mum please." Sehun tries to block his ears.

His mother takes his hands away from his ears and holds them in her hands. "Look, all I'm asking is that you use condoms-"

"Mum!"

"Sehun, don't interrupt me. I can't exactly forbid you to date that Kim boy, and knowing him you two have probably already had , but he's one of those boys who probably gets around so I just want you to be careful ok? Just promise me you'll use condoms. I don't want you to get some STD and have regrets for the rest of your life because you didn't use a ."

His mother didn't listen no matter how many times he had told her that they weren't ually active and had eventually promised her that'd they'd use condoms just to get her to leave him alone. They'd been going out for 5 months now and they still hadn't got past kissing and the occasional ing and heavy petting. Sehun remembers being very nervous that day when he asked his boyfriend why that was.

"So umm are you sleeping with anyone?" he asked quickly. Jongin arched a brow. "I mean it's cool, whatever, you know. Umm but I would just, you know, umm just like to know if you were."

"Why would you think that?" Jongin asked with genuine curiosity.

"Because you're not sleeping with me." Sehun blurted out before flushing bright red.

Jongin chuckled, pulling his boyfriend towards him. "I'm not sleeping with anyone else just because I'm not sleeping with you, I'm not like that." He leant down to kiss him softly. "And I'm not sleeping with you because I know you're not ready. I don't mind waiting Sehun, have some faith in me."

"What are you smiling about?" Jongin asked him pulling Sehun away from his thoughts.

Sehun's smile widened. "Oh nothing much."

"We're here." Jongin said as he gestured to the house. "Chanyeol's been dying to meet you."

Sehun remembered that Jongin normally hung out with older boys so he would usually have a lot of friends in college or in university, Chanyeol was one of them. Chanyeol's family must've been rich, Sehun thought, because Chanyeol's house was huge. Jongin didn't even have to knock as the door opened to reveal two boys; a really tall one and a fairly short one. The short one gave them a scrutinising look before giving one to Chanyeol.

"Seriously?" he asked Chanyeol.

"Oh calm down Umin hyung." Chanyeol said as he waved him off.

"Whatever, mum and dad don't care so why should I?" He stepped around Sehun and Jongin and walked off. "I'll see you tomorrow, don't mess the house up and if you do, clean it before I get back, or else!"

"Kai!" Chanyeol exclaimed as he went in for a broshake. "Hyung's sending the night at his boyfriend's so we have the entire house to ourselves." He gave Sehun a once over that made the younger hide behind Jongin. "Nice."

Jongin punched Chanyeol's shoulder before shoving him to the side and entering the house with Sehun in tow. "Don't be a dude."

Chanyeol just grinned at them and led the way to his room. As soon as they entered, Jongin and Chanyeol scrambled for the best controller and Sehun tried to find a comfortable spot on the floor near the sofa to do his homework. Chanyeol's room was probably bigger than Sehun's parents apartment Sehun mused as he started on his history homework.

Sehun didn't know how much time had gone by when he heard the sounds of fighting. Sehun glanced up to see Jongin was tackling Chanyeol on the sofa.

"Don't be such a sore loser Kai." Chanyeol said as he dodged a punch.

"You ing cheated!" Jongin growled before chucking the controller at Chanyeol's head and stomping off.

Chanyeol laughed as he addressed Sehun. "Wanna play pretty boy?"

"He's name is Sehun." Jongin said and then turned to Sehun. "Come sit on my lap babe." he said as he patted his thighs.

Sehun shook his head. "I don't know-"

"Come on, you're a pro at this game."

Sehun eventually relented and grabbed the controller that Chanyeol held out for him. He was about to ask Jongin to give him space on the sofa when the older boy pulled Sehun on to his lap. Blushing furiously, Sehun tried to concentrate on the game as Jongin caressed his stomach or nibbled his ears or grinded on him. By some miracle, he actually managed to win the game. Chanyeol held up his hand for a high five and Sehun tentatively slapped it with his own.

"You're ing amazing!" Chanyeol shouted and Sehun wondered if he even knew what an indoor voice was. "Especially as Kai was trying to you as we were playing."

Jongin stood up abruptly. "Well this has been fun but I got to get Sehun home."

Chanyeol frowned at the both of them. "What the dude, it's like 4."

Jongin shrugged. "Sehun's parents are pretty strict about stuff like this on a school night."

"Ah that must !" Chanyeol squeezed Sehun's shoulder in a supportive manner.

"Actually I don't mind too much." Sehun said in a quiet voice.

"Are you gonna come back after you drop him off?" Chanyeol asked Jongin.

"Maybe. I'll text you."

"Cool." Chanyeol sat back down on the sofa and grabbed a controller. "You know where the door is."

Sehun let Jongin take the lead because he forgot where the front door was. "I'm sorry you have to leave because of me."

Jongin waved him off. "Nah, I prefer having you all to myself."

Sehun smiled as he interlocked their fingers. "You have to keep our deal now."

Jongin scowled. "What deal?"

"The 'I skip school for a day so you can't for a month' deal."

"!" Jongin yelled angrily.

"You promised!"

"I know I know."

"Plus exams are right around-"

"I know!"

Sehun hugged Jongin's side. "Don't worry, I'll help you study."

Jongin groaned. "Just kill me now."

Sehun smirked. "How about we make another deal?"

Jongin narrowed his eyes at him. "What kind of deal?"

"I'll help you study and for every right answer, you get a kiss."

Jongin's face light up. "Oh Sehun, using such methods to get me to study." Sehun flushed but stayed determined. "I'm rubbing off on you."

"You could be if you get good results this year."

Jongin stared with an open mouth at Sehun's innuendo as Sehun skipped off. A slow smile appeared on his face as he ran to catch up to his boyfriend.

"I'm such a bad influence." he said when he caught Sehun in a back hug.

Sehun craned his neck and pecked Jongin's cheek. "It's good to be bad sometimes."

 


I feel like this is poop. Like it started off good but it didn't turn out well. I'm sorry to those who subsribed for a better story, I don't know what went wrong.