Chapter 2

Purple Paper Crane

                                                                                             CHAPTER 2:

 

 

“Mr.Huang, Your late.” My teacher said as soon as I entered the class.

“Sorry.”

“Just seat on your place.” He said

I did what he told, I sat on my chair as he continue his lecture. I look at the window beside me and started thinking who owns that paper crane.. that person might misplace it.. when the bell rang and the professor went out I suddenly took the note out from my back and try to remember who have the same handwriting.When I felt someone is staring at me , I look around but all I could see is Kris being surrounded by a bunch of girls showing their cleavage…

Ohh ya, that is Wu YiFan also known as Kris or the cold Prince and he is the most popular guy in the campus..Despite of his cold personality girls still go cray cray for him after all he looks like the anime character that I love to watch . the height and body of a model , good at sports and the Brains.. HE IS AN ALL ROUNDER! That’s why no one cared about his cold personality at all.While I’m being treated like an outcast!! But thanks to that corny note , Just for once it lighten my day just a little bit~

 

It is now our break time.. while everyone is enjoying their meal with their friends, I did my normal routine. Just roam around the school campus while I nibble on my cookies…Until I heared a faint music, I walk a little more and could make out that is it’s a piano – someone is playing piano. I walk towards the hallway, as the piano tune got closer and closer it was clear that the music is coming from the old abandon music room.

When I took a peck in the room all I can see is how slender is the back of the pianist.

“it sounds so wonderful” I thought as I close my eyes and let the soft melody fills the air then suddenly a voice interrupted..

“you know its bad to stare like that.” He said in his deep voice.

.I’ve been discovered. I ran as fast I can before he could even turn his face.When I’m finally notice that no one is following me. I stop myself from running and took deep breathes like there is no tomorrow. When I finally calm myself “I hope he dint saw me.” I said as I went back to my class.

The rest of the class is the same old same old..When the bell rang for hometime I rush to my locker hoping that there will be another Paper crane but to my dismay there is no paper crane.

 

“good evening mom.” I said as soon as I entered the house.

“Welcome back,My panda.” My mom said as she gave me a peck on my cheecks “Do you want to eat?”

“Thank you mom, but I’ll eat later.” I said as I head to my room..When I reach my room I open a vacant drawer and took out the purple paper crane and the corny note. When I re-read the note again I burst in to laughter but I little louder this time~

“who still write corny notes.” I said as wipe my tears of joy and look at the note again. “But thanks to you. My day is a little bit better.” And place it in my drawer.

When I lay down on my bed I usually think of how friendless I’am but this time i started to think who is the person behind the purple paper crane and drove to sleep.


                                                                            Hello everyone~ ^^

Wahhh thank you for 23 subbies after posting my first chapter~ >.<

I love you all ~ *doing the heart shape*

I really hope that you enjoy reading this~

Anyways English is not my first language so sorry if there is any grammar mistakes.. *bows*

Please Suscribe , Upvote and Comment? ^^

I will really appreciate it~

 

 

Taorislover07~