1st Look Magazine

The Jealousy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seoul, South Korea

Choi Seunghyun Villa May 17 2015   It's been a week since we saw each other. The last time we did is during the shooting for our reality show. And today is the day that we're given a day off.    I walk straight to the veranda knowing that he'll be there at this time of the day busy admiring the Han River while sipping his coffee.   "Oppa I miss you", I snake my arms at his torso. I felt his body vibrate at my touch.   "Yah My Fany you scared me.", he turns his body around and give me a chaste kiss.   "Won't you say that you miss me too?", I cutely ask him while wrapping my arms on his neck.   "Of course I miss you! I love you my Fany.", he rubs his nose with mine.   "I love you too My Tabi Oppa!", I pull him near to give him some passionate kiss. After some time we pulled apart to catch some breath.   "Whoa My Fany I never thought that you'll act so aggressive today.", he lead me to one of the couches and have me sit on his lap.   "I just want to have some changes.", I say nervously.   Tabi just smiles at me and give me a flick on my forehead.   "Yah that hurts.", I tried to act cute as much as possible.   "Sorry baby.", he kiss my forehead and smile. "So how was your photoshoot?"   "Uh- it's good.", I grab his neck and lean my head on his shoulder.   "Hmm I see.", he plays with my hair and hug me tighter.   "Oppa maybe next month we'll be competing in the music shows"   "Well that's inevitable." I felt that he kiss my hair under his fingertips.   "But I don't want to compete with you.", I shake my head like a little kid.   "At least we'll be seeing each other more often not just during the filming of our show and rest day.", he now pinches my cheeks which he really loves to do."I'll always go to your waiting room to cuddle with you eh."   I blush at what he said and slap his arms lightly."Shut it Oppa. I have my members you know."   "Okay fine! But right now let us savor this day eh.", he once again hug me tight which I return back.    We both spend the day cuddling at each other and telling how we spend our time away from one another. It's as if we didn't talked on the phone every night.   "What's your schedule for the week Oppa?", I asks while munching on some pizza that we ordered.   "We have our MV shooting for our A series album plus photoshoot in Jeju island. Oh you want to come?", he ask while wiping some food particles on the corner of my lips.   "Come on Oppa it's a MV shoot do you think YG Sajangnim would allow me?", I shake my head from the silliness of his question.   "Eh? But you and Hyung are pretty close. I'm sure he'll allow you to come.", he says with one of his brows up.   "Don't be stubborn Tabi. We're still from rival companies.", I smirk at him.   My Tabi Oppa is the most hard headed in the YG company. He do what he wants even if it's against YG Sajangnim.    "Fine. Oh this MV won't feature any girls hanging around. Just like I promise.", he smiles at me before grabbing a bite in his pizza.   I stop myself from eating and look at him guiltily. Should I say it? But he might get jealous? Ugh Tiffany don't think highly of yourself! What? He's stubborn but he's not a jealous type of person.    I'm contemplating whether I should inform him about the shoot which is not a solo one but a couple photoshoot with Cheol Woo. And after some logical thinking I come with my decision. . . . I really want to see my Tabi getting jealous! Sounds mean but I would love to see a jealous Choi Seunghyun even for once. After all, It has always been me who gets jealous. Who wouldn't? He's an idol/actor and there are times that he has to do an on-screen kissed like in Iris and Tazza 2. Another thing is YG likes to put him in a music video with y  women, Loser and Turn it Up remember?   On the other hand my company won't allow me to do such things. I've never had any intimate scene with my co-star except during the musical I joined last 2011 which have a very brief kiss.   Ring Ring   I am lost in my own delusional thought it that I didn't notice that my phone is ringing.   Ring Ring   "Baby, Your manager is calling you.", Tabi points at my phone.   "Oh sorry!", I pick up my phone and answer the call.   "Hello" ... "Uh now? But it's my day off." ... "Ugh. Why me?" ... "Fine fine." ... "I'll hang up unnie. I'll be there in a jiffy."   I hang up the call and look at My Tabi guiltily. "Oppa I'm sorry but Youngmin Sajangnim needs me in the office."   "What? Did you do something wrong? Do you have some scandal news?", he teases me which I only answer with a roll of my eyes.   "No. There's an emergency meeting and as the representative for female group department my presence is needed.", I disappointedly say. "Out of so many days why today?"   "Come on don't be sad we'll see each other on our next day off and have our whole week on your birthday!", he grabs my hand and pull me in a tight hug.   "Fine. Urgh this is why I hate being the representative.", I let myself go out of his embrace and gather my belongings.   "I'll send you to the company.", he immediately grab his phone and look for his car keys.   "No need Oppa. I brought my own car.", I held his arm to stop him from going anywhere. "I can  handle myself Oppa. Just stay and rest. You have a tight schedule this week."   "Okay. I can't really argue with you right?", he give me a sweet kiss before letting me go.   Jeju Island, South Korea Big Bang MV Set May 20 2015   Big Bang are set to film two new MV's that is set to be release on June 1. They've already filmed the MV for Bang Bang Bang on their first day in the island. As what TOP had promised, no women were on his side.   Today they are going to film We Like 2 Party which will show their dorky and silly side. The gang have already filmed some of the scene outside which was seen by some of their loyal fans.   "Yah lets have some drinks before filming!", TOP recommends which startles his band mates.   "Hyung?"   "Yeah?"   "Are you really Choi Seunghyun?", Jiyong went to TOP and held his cheeks.   TOP slaps Jiyong hands away and look at him. "What's wrong with you?"   "Oh I thought you have some sickness.", he went back to his seat and start flipping at the channels.   "So hyung do you have a problem?", Taeyang sits beside in front of TOP and lend some whiskey.   "What problem?", TOP shrug his question off and starts drinking the whiskey.   "Ooh hyung drop the act.", Seungri butts in the conversation.   "What act?", he raise his eyebrow at the maknae.   "Admit it hyung. It's because of the photo that noona uploaded right?", Seungri grabs the whiskey bottle and pour some for his Taeyang Hyung.   "Oh the one with the model?", Daesung asks.   "Yeah. I saw it earlier and they look like a couple in the photo.", Seungri smirks at his hyung.   "Shut it Seungri before I throw the glass that I'm holding to your face.", TOP started playing the glass before throwing a dreadful smirk at the poor guy.   "Okay big guy! Well drink our hearts out tonight but tomorrow talk to Fany about that photoshoot okay!",Daesung grabs the alcoholic drinks start pouring at his friends glass.   "Big Bang cheers!", TOP initiated the drinking session.   "Yes cheers to TOP hyung's jealousy!", Seungri shouts. The irritated TOP threw a pillow at his face.   "Yah hyung!"   The guys have been drinking and shooting the MV for a while now. TOP the oldest is already blasted, Jiyong and Taeyang are tipsy, Daesung is also completely drunk and lastly Seungri is sober.   "She never told me that it's a couple photoshoot.", TOP says with a pout.   "Yah hyung that's gross stop acting like that.", Jiyong shudders at what he's seeing.   "Hyung it's just a photoshoot.", Taeyang comforts the guy.   "But I'm her boyfriend I should be the one modeling with her.", TOP cutely leans his head on the pink pillow.   Daesung who's sitting beside TOP slings his arm over the older guy's shoulder. "Hyung the photoshoot isn't even that intimate."   "Yeah and it's her job as an artist. She is asks to do it and you can't do anything about it.", Jiyong butts in.   "But-"   "Hyung come on stop acting so foolish. You've done worst than her. Remember your topless scene? Kissing scenes? And the photo you've uploaded in IG with a girl at the back who's ni**ple is perk up?", Daesung shakes his head and give TOP a slap in the arm.   "Stop it Daesung. TOP hyung doesn't want to remember that stupid mistake.", Taeyang let out a heartfelt chuckle.   "Aish fine! We're even now okay?", TOP cutely say while hugging his beloved pink pillow.   "No you're not hyung! Fany didn't even have a kissing scene yet!", Daesung wants to see how TOP would react on this one.   "Of course I won't allow her to do it!", TOP's eyes widen in fear of seeing his beloved Fany kissing some other idols or actor.   "Just kidding hyung!", Daesung Is now satisfied in teasing the eldest of the group.   "Yah Maknae you've been busy with your phone. Who are you texting?", the drunkard TOP asks.   "Uh- no one hyung. Just a friend.", Seungri nervously answer.   "Yah a friend? Are you kidding me? You've been smiling the whole time and it's just a friend?", TOP tries to peek at the younger ones phone.   "No hyung! It's Minzy see!", he showed them the message that 2ne1's maknae is sending.   "Yah hyung stop bothering Seungri! Let's drink some more!", Daesung shouts.   Seungri release a deep sigh and silently muttered a thanks to Daesung who in return wink at him. His hyung can't find out that all this time he's been texting SNSD's Tiffany or hell TOP would break loose. The noona has been asking him why TOP isn't answering her phone calls. The maknae have been feeding Tiffany on what's happening now while Daesung is pinning on TOP.   Seoul, South Korea  WGM Love House May 23 2015   "Good Morning PD-nim! Good morning cameraman-ssi and Good Morning Everyone!", I excitedly greets everyone in the set.   "Whoa Tiffany-ssi you're so active today eh?", Mr. PD smiles at me.   "Of course! A bright smile should greet the morning to attract good vibes!", I smile back at the PD and to the staffs.   "Oh by the way I brought in some Kimbap and other foods. Don't worry guys this is made by the best SNSD chefs!", my manager and I brings and laid the foods in the table.   "You don't have to do it Tiffany-Ssi. But thank you for your kindness", PD-nim bow his head in gratitude.   "No
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter