Chase

Dying
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung looks at Hoseok and Jungkook, his husband, who was asleep and he sighs, I'm sorry. 

" Hey bud, how you survive man? Gettin' banged all day- " Taehyung glares at Namjoon and comes up with a comeback, a drunk comeback. " Noooo! No matter how manyyy people bang me up, Kookie's stiiillll the besssst! " And Taehyung walks away, from the club and out into the cold night air, second day out with no Jungkook. 

" Tae, you should go back. You can't stay at mine forever, right? " Jimin says and looks at Taehyung guiltily, while he doesn't answer, Jimin continues, " I'll call Jungkook, if you don't go back tomorrow. Come on! It's been 2 weeks! " Then Jimin stomps off, leaving Taehyung in the guest room. In the middle of the night, Jimin hears Taehyung crying, oh dear god, and he calls Jungkook.

Jungkook rushed over, right after he received the call from Jimin, who kinda exaggerated the story, Taehyung came over to my house drunk and screamed for you! Come over quick! He has bruises all over his body, I think he got into a fight! I'm not sure if he is going to die.. Jungkook knew the story was fake but went anyways, hyung will never call for me. 

Taehyung was sleeping like a log, no bruises and maybe a bit drunk. Jungkook piggybacks the older and walks home, rejecting Jimin's offer for a ride.

" Ugh, you're so heavy, hyung. " and he talks to Taehyung on the way home and when they reached the door, " I love you. " Maybe Jungkook likes it when Taehyung is drunk, because it's the only time when he replies the younger's confession- " Ei lub yew tooooooo " Jungkook chuckles half-heartedly and brings the other upstairs, before tucking him in and going to the guest room to sleep, after 2 weeks of insomnia, thinking and worrying about where Jeon Taehyung went. 

Taehyung goes into the kitchen, with blankets draped across his shoulders and he pulls his loose pants up, maybe it's Jungkook's, he thinks. What he saw in the kitchen was not what he wanted to see early in the morning before going to work- " JUNGKOOK! " He runs towards the younger who was on the floor, bleeding to death, tripping over broken vases and knifes. " Jungkook, J-jungkook! " He stutters with the trouble of speaking and he tries, desperately, to stop the rapid bleeding, " s-stay with me, please! " He presses onto the wound and hears soft murmuring from Jungkook, " wh-what? again, please say it again! " What Jungkook said was Taehyung's name, repeatedly. " Taehyung, Taehyung, Taehyung, Tae- " before the younger could speak finish, his head drops to the left and he stops breathing. " JUNGKOOK! "

" JUNGKOOK! " Taehyung sits up, hands clutching onto the blanket and looks around the room while breathing heavily. Suddenly his door opens and he jumps up, " You called? " He did something unexpected, maybe it was happiness, knowing Jungkook was alive and everything was a dream. " Jungkook! " He runs and hugs the said male, leaving him in shock. " I'm glad you're safe! " Jungkook doesn't actually know how to reply to that sentence and so he stands there, awkwardly. After a few minutes, Taehyung realised what he was doing- clinging onto the younger, and he pushes himself off. " I-I'm sorry. " Taehyung rubs the back of his neck, " I'm here to tell you I'm going off to work, breakfast's on the table. " And Jungkook walks away. Taehyung nods his head and shouts a loud " Bye! " before he hears the closing of the door, and he breathes out loud. " Oh my god, that was so embarrassing. "

And Jungkook spends the rest of the day in his office, thinking about the hug.

Taehyung goes back to the club, and when Jungkook went home, he was disappointed, maybe it was a one time thing, maybe its time for me to sign the papers, I am not enough.Jungkook opens his drawer and looks at the file, he smiles bitterly and takes a pen, coming down with a final decision. 

" Buddy, go home man. " Taehyung snarls, surprisingly he wasn't drunk. " Nam, please, I am going home, just for a while more. " Namjoon smirks and turns around, attending to other people, finally. 

Saying that the dream woke Taehyung up wasn't the exact thing. Maybe it was the talk with Hoseok, maybe it was Jimin's constant nagging, saying how hot his boyfriend was when he knew Jimin and Taehyung were ing around,, and boyfriend means Yoongi, maybe it was how Jin always talked about how caring Namjoon was, maybe it was the couples at Han River, maybe it was the talk with the lonely grandmother selling bracelets at the corner of the street near their house.

" Young man, do you want to buy a lucky bracelet for your girlfriend? " Taehyung bends and squats down, eye level with the gran

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter