Breathe

Dying
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook looks at Taehyung, who styled his hair with ease and humming a tune that he didn't know. " So where are you going exactly?  I'm your h- " Jungkook's words got cut off when the older presses a kiss on his lips, " I gotta go, darling. Bye! Don't wait up, okay?  " And he leaves, missing Jungkook's hurt look on his face. Stop ing around.

Maybe Jungkook is delusional, or maybe he saw it. He was out one day and he saw Hoseok, the guy with bright smile ( that didn't change at all throughout the years) that would brighten up everyone's damn life, including Jungkook's. He presumes that they would be best friends, only if he didn't see Taehyung with Hoseok- in the park kissing and hands roaming each other's body and almost into their pants, only if Taehyung didn't drag Hoseok to a hotel nearby.

He doesn't cry. He is angry- maybe? He is disappointed, yes. Yes he is. Taehyung gave Jungkook the best proposal that included all of his favourite things, and his confession was the most romantic of all the ones he received. He didn't know Taehyung was someone who s around. So disappointed. 

Taehyung comes back home, with his clothes wrongly buttoned, fly not zipped properly and hair messy as . Not to mention the hickeys that were obvious against his neck. " What did you do? Get into a fight? " and Taehyung's response was, " Yes a body fight, lip fight! What exactly is wrong with you? I tolf you specifically to shut the  up and leave me alone! Jeon Jungkook, you're not my mom, stop this! " and he yanks Jungkook's hand off his wrist and smirks, " What? You want to me? Okay let's . " Jungkook lets himself get dragged, lets himself get drown into the lustful feelings, and gives himself to Taehyung.

The next day, Taehyung is not seen for the entire day, until at night. Drunk. " Why did you go out and get yourself drunk? " Jungkook asks, kind of unhappy that he got ed and got left alone at home until 24 hours later. " Yesss! I don't like you, Kookie, you know thatttt- Let me tell you something, baby " Taehyung takes a deep breath and sits his down beside Jungkook on the couch. " Jimin's is tight, Hoseok s me well and hard. Jimin's lips are the nicest and his is the prettiest, along with his moans- Hoseok's lips are nice around my when he is me off, soooo goooo- " Jungkook stops him, eyes glaring and breathing heavily, " Stop. Stop playing with me. " And Taehyung shouts, loudly, " THEN YOU STOP! YOU STOP THINKING I LOVE YOU AND STOP THINKING I WILL RETURN YOUR FEELINGS! " and he slaps Jungkook across the face, after that, walking out of the door and never looking back. Jungkook snarls and scoffs, " I know, but I can't let you go. " 

Jungkook wakes up to and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter