Jungkook?

-OneShot Collection-RequestShop *Open*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BTS(Jungkook)

OC: Yemin

Requested:Army_jiaying

Song:SHINee Farewell My Love

Yemin was running through the sunny day with her gym uniform on it was like any normal day.Yemin hated gym.She doesnt like to sweat,run,and do pushups like who wants to do that?But yet here she is running like its no tommorow.She felt like she was gonna puke from how much she is sweating.She wanted to stop at that moment but the next thing you know all she saw was black.

Next thing she knew it she was in the nurses office.She had a icepack on her head.Yet,there was no one there.Thoughts were all over her head.But what she didnt notice was that a fugure came into the room.''Oh your up already?''I deep husky voice said.Yemin titled her head were the unknown voice  came from.She ws literally shocked by who she saw.It was no other then Jungkook the Ice Prince of the school.Jungkook doesn't smile only when hes with his friends he does but to other people no.He had more icepacks in his hands which I think are for me.

''Why im I here?" I asked

''Oh dont you know you fainted in gym class?''He replied while putting another icepack on my forehead.

''I did?!''I started to freak out

''Calm Down its only 4th period''He said in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter