Chapter 3 ( FINAL CHAPTER )

Love At First Sight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

~Chapter 3 from 3~

( FINAL CHAPTER )

 

JIHYO

Flashback...

she walk out from her boutiqe, and she notice a flower wreath with a pink ribbon. that's very beautiul and Jihyo really love that flower wreath. she walk closer and check from who that flower wreath with pink and white carnation ( this white carnation flower symbolize pure love, sweet and lovely, woman's good luck gift. and the pink carnation symbolize a someone who never forget someone else  . and she really looks surprise when see the name it's Kang Gary with letter..

Congratulations ...

Wishing you luck & success in all that you do Princess...

~KG~

Initial name? KG? who? and she suddenly remember..

"him again..." she mumble... she blush when read the letter. "why he call me princess?" she smile happy when know that he sent a carnation flower.

"Mr Kim, can you help me for search all information about Kang Gary?" he ask to her secretary mr kim to search info all about him. honestly since she meet with him, she feel save when he around her. first she afraid because he wearing a black outfits. but the second meet with him, her heart flutter. his scent , and how he treat her nice, the way he talking with her and his stare. she admit that he's very gentle and cool, and she have a little feelings to him.

"unnie... " Jihye run toward her when she just arrived in home.

"why? hmm, usually if you act like this it must be you want something!" she lay on sofa while Jihye sit in her side.

"unnie, guess, tomorrow what event will held in my campus???" 

"why i must guess?? and since when i have concern with event in your campus. the important is you study hard, fast graduate and then working in my company!" 

"yaaaa, unnie. i know i know.. but you know, tomorrow Kang Gary will have a mini concert ! i really excited unnie.." Jihyo looks happy when hear about his name. but he try to hidden from her sister.

"so , what's the matter?"

"unniee.. help me to meet with him.. pleaseeeee.... i really want hug him and take a picture with him unnie.."

"what?? why you ask me? just ask to his manager. hahaha .. you funny!" she stand up and going to her room. Jihye keep follow her.

"unnie you have power to do that unnie.. please..."

"go away from my room. i really tired." she try to drag her out from her room and close the door." and she can hear jihye keep scream to begged her.

***

tomorrow morning...

"omoooo.. what are you doing in kitchen in early morning unnie???" Jihye walk closer to her and notice her sister make a kimbap and put to the meal box.

"waaaa unnie, you are so sweet, you make this all for me??" Jihye try to grab some , but failed when Ji hyo block her action.

"yaaaa it's not for you.!" after she finish pack the meal box. "give this from gary. just say to him, it's from me!" after she gave that to Jihye she walk away from kitchen. she notice that she blushed when she talk about him, and she don't want Jihye know.

Jihye still freeze in her place. "unnieee!! jinjja you will give this to him, it's meaning that i can meet him personally???" Jihye looks excited.

"yes, but in the backstage. you say that you want  take a picture with him right? so give that after you finish your business things!"

"aaaakkk , unnieee thankyou so much unniee.. i really love youu unniee" Jihye hugged Jihyo tightly. "but, wait.... are you start to like him? why you suddenly sent this for him? or you really have a relationship with him?" Jihye looks curious. the last time Jihye look jihyo that she really don;t have interest with him. but suddenly she sent a meal box to him. hmmm.. weird..

"shut up! not your business! just give to him and say that what i say before!" she closed her room door.

"i already have all inforrmation about him." she ready to hear from Mr. kim. 

"oh wait, wait, i will read by my self. just leave it here." her heart pounding so fast. after Mr. Kim leave her office room, she open the file thet written all information about him , and some of his photo. she smile while she keep read the review.

"wait, why i feel like this, it's weird. i feel like have a weird feeling in  my heart. impossible that i have feel to him. no no no.. i just meet him twice . it's impossible!" suddenly her phone ring..

*new message*

From : unknown

Hi Jihyo,it's me Gary, Kang Gary.

thankyou for meal box that you give to me.

it's delicious..

when you have a free time? i will treat you back in my restaurant.

 

"omoo... he texted me!" she read his message and she looks very happy until she almost jumping, but suddenly Mr Kim come in.

"you have 5 minutes to prepare your self for next meeting with staff"

"oh okay." she walk toward meeting room. the meeting finished after 2 hours. and she feel exhausted because must things to do for her company. when she want going to home, suddenly she remember about his message.she open her phone and read again. she confused what must she reply? she drove her car towards hangang while thinking about reply his text.

"why i act like this ?? why i not reply with , why i must think hard just for reply his message?? aishh why sudely like this?" she out from her car and want walk to the bench usually she sit in there.

"Jihyo....." sudenly someone grab her arms. she know that voice, she know verry well . ahe turned around,, and found ji hoon stand infront of her.

"yo...you..?" Jihyo really shocked. how can he know where she going, and its almost 4 years she never meet him. her tears dripping like rain. she feel again the deep pain in her heart. she remember all about the things in the past.

"Jihyo, you still come in here? you still have feelings to me?" he hugged her tightly and suddenly he kissed her lips. jihyo shocked, she struggle, but she can't lie that she miss his kiss, his touch, his love. and she still have many quesion in her mind why he decide to left her. but it's not right.

 

*without her knowing someone stare at her and Ji Hoon, and tha e leave with a anger* 

 

but , finally jihyo can release and slapped Jihoon. "jerk! you things im a cheap woman!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter