Chapter 1

Love At First Sight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~CHAPTER 1 from 3~

"JIHYO"

"momm, tomorrow i will going back to New York because i have an event i must attend. i promise i will comeback again in here as soon as posible." she hug her mother tightly, he try to not cry, because she don't want her mom sad. she is already 3 days in Korea because her father passed away. Tomorrow she will come back again because she have event that she must attend.  she feel heavy to leave her mom alone with her sister. but she can't cancel the event because that even't arrange almost from 6 month ago. 

"Jihyo yaa, can you stay in here with me. just go home and live in here with me" her mom say with a tremble voice. she really love her husband, and still in deep pain because he passed away. now she just have 2 daughter, Song Ji Hyo and Song Ji Hye. she don't want far from her daughter's. 

"mommm..." Jihyo feel her heart like have a big storm. she really sad when see her mother like this. she couldn't possibly refuse her mom. but , she have promise that she will not came back again in this place that give her a deep pain in the past.

"Jihyo i just have you and Ji Hye. Ji Hye must study aboard and she just will come home every 2 weeks. i will feel lonely in here without your dad and without my daughter." she crying so hard in jihyo arms. jihyo feels a deep pain when she looked her mom is very weak now. 

"mom, listen to me mom... please, don't be sad again and lonely. i will here for you mom, i will never leave you again. i promise i will come back. but i must finished all my work over there. don't think to much mom, i don't want see you fell sick. so now , just go sleep mom. you is reall tired now, you just need rest . okayy.." Jihyo pull her blanket to cover her body while her hair.

"you promises me okay, you will going home."

"arrasoo , don't worry . sleep well mom.. i love you..." she kissed her forehead and sitting next the bed. she wait until her mom fall asleep and then she walk out from her room.

it's 2 AM, Jihyo drove her car slowly around the town . she stopped her car in the place that she hate the most in this town.. Hangang River.... but suddenly she park her car and out from her car and then walk toward riverside.. 

"it's already 4 years i never visit this place.. this place is still..... beautiful...."

she walk toward bench in riverside and sit over there.. not many people in there because it's already midnight... until her eyes capture a couple walk while holding hand.. they look happy together, chatting and laughing..

"why my heart flutters? why i feel weird? it's imposibble that i still have this feelings.."

she shooked her head and then she walk towards her car and shocked when she look her car wheels deflated. "haisshhh, why suddenly this happen??" she try to check again, and she will can't going home with her car like that. she try to call her sister but she not pick up. maybe because Song Ji Hye is really tired after the funeral.

"aaargggh, oettokeee. it's already 3 A.M. " she started panick while check her phone to try search contact phone that might can help her. and suddenly a man walk toward her. she notice and feel afraid when he walk closer.

"GARY"

"aargghhh , i can't get inspiration. why suddenly like this. " he get up from his sit and then go back to his car. when he will enter the car, he notice a woman looks like she have a trouble with her car. firsty he doesn't care, but when he think it's already 3 AM, and dangerous to woman alone in this place. he get off from his car and walk toward her.

"excusme, are you needed help?" her face show that she afraid with sudden act from Gary.

"oh , no.. no.. it's okayyy... "she try to avoid him and want to in her car

"i think you it's not okay.. how can you going home with your car like that" he checked her car wheels and notice that might she afraid with him . yah maybe , because he use a suspicious outfit, all black and his face covered by black mask and snapback.

"yahh don't afraid, i don't have a bad tought in my mind, just want to help." she still silent while bussy with her phone.

"it's okay, i will search taxi." 

"are you kidding, it will be more dangereous in this time. i will give you ride i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter