Chapter 2

Love At First Sight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Chapter 2 from 3~

JIHYO

"i really hate this place, but i still come here. aishhhh !!"

she felt calm when come to Hangang. although only sit in the bench and see the view from bridges and river. even though in the past this place is give her a deep pain.

Flashback...

"oppa, tomorrow i will going to florist to check the preparation to our wedding. im really excited oppa. are you bussy tomorrow?" Jihyo ask but he just silent..

"oppa, i just want you to accompany me to going in there.." jihyo give a cute face and beg him.

"Jihyo....." he hesitate to continue his words.

"why oppa? are you feel unwell? why today you looks so different than usual?" she notice that Ji Hoon looks gloomy all day. he grab Jihyo hand and make her turn to face him. his hand tremble and he not dare to stare jihyo eyes.

"Jihyo, im'sorry..... i think, i cannot marry you.." He remove his ring from his finger. Jihyo shock when hear her fiance broke their relationship. they will married 3 month later. and they is already 80% prepare all the things. but why suddenly he canceled all the things.

"oppa, not funny!" she try to keep think that Ji Hoon just kidding, but his face so serious .

"oppaa, let's go home..!" jihyo walk away and try to not mind his statement. Ji Hoon fast grab her arms an repeat his words.

"Jihyo.. listen to me.. i love you , really love you . but we can't get married. im sorry Jihyo, im sorry. we must canceled everything.!"

"oppaa, why ? why are you act like this??? until yesterday everything is going fine. oppaa, we already prepare all. and we plan the wedding since a years ago. oppaaa why ? if you say you love me , why you can't married with me?? why?? can i get the reason? Do you think our relationship is a joke? 7 years and you ended with this way???" she can't resist her tears. she cry so hard. Ji Hoon feel guilty but he can't do anything. if he married Jihyo it will add another problem. he hugged jihyo tightly, but Ji Hyo struggle and run away from him. she called taxi and leave Ji Hoon alone.

and i'ts a last meeting from them. since that day, jihyo turned into a silent person. she become cold and introvert. Ji Hoon cancel all the things that they already prepare. for nearly 6 months she never out from her house. Ji Hoon try to call her to explain all his reason but Jihyo and her family avoid him , and never let him meet with Jihyo again. until Jihyo decide to going to New York for continue her carrier over there. during 3 years, Ji Hoon still try to contact her, but she always avoid him. she think that day is really the end for their and she don't want to hear his explanation.

she promise that she will forget all about him, and never comeback to Korea again. until she hear news that her father passed away. and everythings change since her father passed away..

 

 

GARY

"hey, how are you??" 

Kang gary really happy can meet her again in Hangang. after their first meet before, almost every week on Monday he always came to Hangang. initialy he just want search inspiration to write his music. but after he meet Jihyo, the main purpose  came to Hangang is to meet her again. 

"who are you?" 

she stare with a blank face. he surprise that she don't recognize him. Oh My God, he thought that maybe she will remember him. but 100% not. 

"you don't remember me? i'm Kang Gary...." what was said by Junsu is true.she will not remember someone if she think he is not important person or her partner business. whatt? so she think that gary is just stranger that ever help her . just that? she silent maybe try to remember him .

"oh you helped me before? and you sent me bouquet to my office today?" finally she remember.

"yes i'am "  and then they stared at each other in silence.. "hmm, can i sit here?" he ask.

"oh sure..." she agree but looks like she uncomfortable. she keep silent and bussy with her phone.

"so  you already received the flower i sent?" he try to start a conversation.

"yes" simple answer 

"you like it?" he try to make her talk more.

"hmm, yes thankyou." they silent again. the situation is very awkward. only the sound of the wind and the sound of water from the river which can be heard. "but, why you sent a bouquet to me? hmm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter