aha aha

just love me right aha

"you're so ugly."

 

"you're a bish."

 

"you're a giant."

 

"and you're a midget."

 

"excuse me, my height is normal compared to you."

 

"no, byun, you're just tiny. admit it."

 

"I AM NOT."

 

"YES YOU ARE."

 

"I SAID I'M NOT!!"

 

"ooooh you're so scary, just like your ugly face. i'm so scared." chanyeol lets out slowly and baekhyun grits his teeth. "go to hell, park!!!!" he screams and stomps his feet on his way out.

 

 

 

**

 

 

 

baekhyun and chanyeol hated each other's gut. since that faithful afternoon where baekhyun's friend and chanyeol's basketball groupmate, sehun, introduced them to each other. chanyeol thinks baekhyun is cute, not just cute but beautiful. a beautiful and cute guy at the same time. chanyeol can't help but to like the guy.

 

 

 

that's until the said cute one opened his mouth.

 

"you're so ugly." baekhyun spat. baekhyun meant for it to be a joke and sehun knew it. baekhyun was known as their mood maker and he likes to make his new acquaintance feel welcomed so he's insulting them.

 

 

 

that's his way at least.

 

 

 

"oh really? then you're so tiny." chanyeol retaliates.

 

 

 

that simple thing's the reason why, ladies and gentlemen, everytime they bump into each other they're almost screaming their profanities and insults towards each other.

 

 

 

and sehun still thinks it's their friendly way.

 

 

 

**

 

 

 

"hey byun, how many layers of make up did you put on your face today? your face is pale. impressing someone?"

 

 

 

chanyeol got a burger on his face as an answer.

 

 

 

**

 

 

 

"byun, are you sure you're a boy? look at your body shape." chanyeol's still looking at baekhyun's body when baekhyun turns around.

 

 

 

chanyeol got a five red mark on his face as an answer.

 

 

 

**

 

 

 

"byun,"

 

"what."

 

"how come you still don't have a girlfriend? you're.... uhh, you're kinda good looking. not good looking as me though. but yeah..." chanyeol's blushing and so he averted his gaze.

 

"i'm gay." baekhyun says and when chanyeol whips his head to stare and maybe tell baekhyun that his joke is nice, he's smiling. like, he's happy that he finally let his secret out. and chanyeol still thinks that baekhyun is beautiful.

 

 

 

chanyeol clears his throat.

 

 

 

"y-yeah right. nice joke." he says.

 

 

 

chanyeol got a mouthful of dirty sock in return.

 

 

 

**

 

 

 

"park, he's my boyfriend, jongin."

 

"at least call me chanyeol when you're introducing me to someone."

 

"whatever. jongin, this is chanyeol. my number one enemy."

 

jongin stares at them.

 

"uhhh. i'm jongin." he says.

 

"great! since you're baekhyun's lover, consider me as your enemy. o'right? bye jongin, nice to meet you. bye byun!"

 

 

 

they even high-fived before going on their way.

 

 

 

**

 

 

 

"i heard that that enemy of yours got a girlfriend."

 

baekhyun freezes.

 

"what?"

 

"chanyeol. he's taken." jongin kisses baekhyun's cheek.

 

"oh."

 

 

 

baekhyun didn't sleep that night.

 

 

 

**

 

 

 

"hey, byun, this is hyejeong. my girlfriend."

"at least--"

"OKAYYY. he's baekhyun. my number one enemy."

baekhyun didn't like the way chanyeol addressed him like that as if he's not doing the same thing.

"nice to meet you. i'm shin hyejeong."

he also didn't like that that girl is so beautiful and tall and y and perfect and-- she looks even prettier when she's with chanyeol. they're both good looking and tall. the girl looks intimidating but that even makes her heartachingly beautiful and perfect.

baekhyun feels something pull at his chest but paid no heed about it.

he's just insecure because the girl is taller than him.

yeah right.

 

**

 

"baekhyun, i love you." jongin confesses one time.

baekhyun's heart sinks. jongin is not the type of guy to say those three magic words if he didn't mean it.

"i know." he says.

 

**

 

"you're an idiot." sehun says with a snort.

"excuse me oh sehun? dongsaeng? EXCUSE ME?"

"i'm snorting at you, baekhyun hyung."

"what's your problem," said hyung rolls his eyes.

"hyejeong is beautiful. i like her."

baekhyun narrows his eyes at him. "i know." he says with a gritted teeth.

"jongin told me he said i love you and you didnt say it back."

"i love you isn't a question, sehun! why should i answer it?"

"why?" sehun snorts. "well maybe because he's your boyfriend and you're supposed to love him back."

 

baekhyun didn't have the guts to snort at him.

 

**

 

"chanyeol, why won't you kiss me?" hyejeong asked one time. "huh?"

"don't you want to kiss me?" hyejeong's lips are gathered into a small pout and chanyeol stares at them. yeah, why don't you kiss her?

the longer he stares at her lips, the longer the lips in front of him is being replaced with another lips. those lips that're always gathered into a pout because chanyeol is making fun of him. those thin lips with a barely visible mole that smiles wide whenever chanyeol does something stupid. those lips that creates the most amazing and most beautiful laugh. those lips---

 

"i'm sorry. i cant-- i can't kiss you."

chanyeol ignores the look of surprise and irritation on her face and grabs his things. he needs to get there soon. he's not late, right?

"chanyeol!" hyejeong follows her and chanyeol hisses in his breath. "I'M GAY!" he screams and that stopped hyejeong from following him.

 

chanyeol didn't notice the crowd gaping at him because of his revelation.

 

**

 

"you guys are mortal enemies but you're always hanging out. more than we do. and i'm your best friend. for crying out loud." sehun doesn't sound like he's complaining. he's more like stating a fact.

".....and?"

"and chanyeol's handsome."

".....yeah."

sehun smiles.

"but he's taken." baekhyun adds. sehun's smile widens.

"hyung, you're an--"

 

a loud bang disrupted their girl talk.

 

"who's that?" baekhyun asked to no one in particular.

"dunno."

 

"BYUN OPEN THE DOOR!"

 

they both gasped.

 

"your lover is here. oh my god. i don't want to see you guys. open the door." sehun says and adds a, 'am i in romeo and juliet oh god,'

 

**

 

"baekhyun,"

it's his name. his friends calls him that, his parents, his teachers, sehun, jongin... but it sounded weird coming from chanyeol.

"i love you."

 

baekhyun thinks he needs to go and see his doctor because he's having a heart attack.

 

**

 

"jongin, i'm sorry.."

"it's fine, baek hyung. i already saw this coming." jongin says and baekhyun squirms. "how?" he asks.

"i don't know. you didn't even let me kiss you."

 

**

 

"hyejeong--"

"it's fine." hyejeong smiles at him.

 

**

 

"i don't want to be your best man." sehun complains one time. baekhyun and chanyeol are sprawled on the floor-- baekhyun on chanyeol's lap while feeding each other and sehun's single heart can't take this kind of PDA.

"we didn't ask you, idiot." chanyeol says and sehun was about to throw a vase at him when baekhyun glares at him.

"you have to meet my friend, luhan. you need to get laid."

 

----  

thank you for reading comments are very much welcomed. :"> i wasted ur time tho lol