Alter

Alter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun held Luhan’s hand to his chest,

both of them lay down quietly on their bed,

staring at the ceiling,

conversing in love.

 

What if we met each other in a total different situation?

Maybe we would end up the same way; maybe not.

We could still be in love; maybe not.

We could still share our food, maybe not.

I could still make you sleep on the couch; or maybe we wouldn’t even live together.

We could fight and yell; or maybe we would still bow to each other like acquaintances do.

 

Luhan you could be just another Korean boy I met in school, things would be so, so much different.

Luhan you could be another China model whom I would be dying to meet.

Luhan you could be a boy I met in college with our girlfriends, or boyfriends.

Luhan you could be so much more, and still shining ever so brightly, without knowing who I was.

Luhan you could be just another person walking in the Beijing streets, and we would just be another spec of dust in this universe.

 

Sehun you could be the biggest star in Korea, and I would be your equivalent in China.

Sehun you could love someone else so much more, and I would love mine too.

Sehun you could be an actor with your stardust spread across the world, and I would stay at home to binge watch your movies.

Sehun you could be an artist, and I would love your work even if we never met.

Sehun you could be your brother's best man, and I would be my friend’s.

 

Will we get married when we’re old enough?

But how exactly, is old enough?

Will we argue to the point we had to break up?

But where exactly, is that point?

Will we finally get to hold hands in public when the world stops judging?

But when exactly, will the world stop judging?

Will we still love each other when our

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter