Final

Over the Rain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She smiled. 'You totally develop, now become the succeed Kim Jaejoong.'

Jaejoong smiled widely to hear a proud tone of her. Whether she was consious or not, he still was happy. Happy to made someone he loves praise him. He turned left his head and met with Jessica's eyes who was staring at him firmly.

They finally looked at each other eyes and once they did, they knew their eyes were interlocked. There was something strange they felt.

And it was all about time when Jaejoong leaned closer to her as Jessica began to close her eyes slowly. Finally Jaejoong hadhis lips on hers, kissing her gently.

It was, at first at least, just a simple and brief kiss. But when they broke up the kiss and looked at each other eyes deeply, they felt something urgent wrapping them. So Jaejoong pulledher by her waist with his right hand and his left hand grabbed her back head. They crashedfor another soft kiss which by time turned to be deeper and deeper. Their blood overflew through their veins as their body boiled up of the heat.

Jessica wounded her hands on his shoulder. When Jaejoong pulled her closer to decrease the gap between their body, she slowly run her finger through his black hair. Jaejoong rubbedher back and neck, intimating  their moves.

Jaejoong pushed himself and hers to lie on the couch, with him on the top of her. His lips traced down to her jawline and neck. Jessica arched her back when Jaejoong got her sensitive spot and on it.

They were loosing their control for the kiss they have been longing for. The desire to feel the touch of others, grunted and when it came to the possiblity, they couldn't bear it anymore.

 

They broke up after about ten minutes of hot kissing when they were down to earth. Eyes kept interlocked as they couldn't parted it away. They tried to catch their breath in, gasping for much air. They smiled at each other then got up to the first position, sat.

The silent covered them up as the awkward came off. Two minutes had left and they still didn't speak. Jessica combed her hair with her fingers and looked down. She was totally flushing about what just happened. Jaejoong, on the other hand, had his eyes rolled around and his eyebrows narrowed, thinking about the suit action he had to do. When out of his intention he caught her, he gazed her.

Notice the gaze he gave, she looked up. They were quiet but in seconds, the laughter was breaking up the silent. Jessica covered her face with her hand while Jaejoong bit his lips, holding on his wide smile.

...

 

They saw the rainbow that was formed beautifully after the rain. Jaejoong hugged her from behind, his arms held her stomach, and the fur sheet wrapped around their body.

They stayed like that for almost two hours, caddling during their very precious time.

Jaejoong was playing with her hair and nuzzling her hair, when suddenly a thought popped up in his mind.

'Babe..' he called behind her ear. She could felt his heavy breath, she took a deep breath before answering.

'Uhm..?'

'Will you be okay after this?'

'Uh?'

'After this.. When you get dorm, facing the others member or even your manager. I don't know what will happen to you after they know what we've done just now..'

Jessica frowned. She never thought about it since she was in his apartement. Because when she was with Jaejoong, she would forget about her on the other side, including the fact that she was a celebrity and the most important thing was she had been forbidden to has a contact with her ex-labelmates.

Because when she was with Jaejoong, she's gonna be the way she is, Jessica Jung Sooyeon and not SNSD Jessica.

'I don't know, Jae..'

 

Jaejoong sensed a hurt and reluctantious on her voice. He knew he wasn't supposed to raised that topic. She hurt, she would be hurt. He knew Jessica hate that clause in their contract. They secretly dated before and when he threw up the lawsuit against SMEnt, she used to dream about that nightmare of them couldn't get along anymore. And when he finally got his off from DBSK's dorm two years ago along with Junsu and Yoochun, little he knew that their time was up on them.

He left her with his one last call. He was in Japan and she was in Korea, when out of ordinary he called her in the middle of the night. He has hesitated at first, the clock thicked for 00:01 in the morning, and he was sure she was deeply in her dream. But the emergency stick

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter