Part 1

Over the Rain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica POV

I loved this park, the sunflowers spred through the way around and a fountain in the middle of park. This park was just so perfect yet beautiful.

I was searching for a blooming  ones and picked it up when suddenly i heard a ‘jepreeet’ sound not too far away from me. I turned around and surprised to see Jaejoong was smiled and held up his DSLR Camera in fornt his eyes.

‘What are you doing, Oppa?’

He didn’t answer, just kept smiling. I waited for his answer but he never did.

So I decided to continue my action before. I smelled the blossom’ s scent. And once again, I heard a ‘jepreeet’ sound. I peeked behind and was true it him who had captured another picture of me doing this. I let him up, cause  when I asked him what he’s doing, he just stayed silent and smiling.

Never he answered my question, never, not even when our last time of being a couple coming.

...

 

Uhh, I stretched my arms and head, to got my nerves rilex. I walked to my closet, and got myself into a casual outfit. A white blouse, pants, white sneaker, and didn’t forget my baseball hat. I pulled the list Taeyeon had asked me to buy, tied up my lace, took my purse and i-phone with me.

 

I checked up once more the purchases before left the grocery store. I wore my hat, tightly, and pulled it down till covering most of my face. I decided to take a bus to drive me dorm, so walked slowly to the bus station.

Suddenly the thunderclap appeared in the cloudy sky. I looked up, it’s getting dark, and the thunder booming up, followed by the heavy rain. I didn’t want to waste anytime, soon I ran over the nearby shady place.

I run faster cause of the thunder that was going crazy and louder. Thinking the way to get dorm as soon as possible when suddenly I bumped into someone’s shoulder. Yeah, just his/her shoulder but could make me fall down. I glanced at the my groceries that was messed up on the sidewalk while rubbing on my knees and palms.

‘I’m sorry. Are you okay?’

I was gathering all my stuff as I couldn’t hear his/her voice clearly. Then, he/she helped me. Just when we were about to finished, he/she asked me.

‘Are you okay, Miss?’

This time I could clearly hear his voice. A husky voice.. I frowned. Was it him? No no no, it was impossible. He ought to be busy, never to got here without any guard. I must be hallucinating about him. I shook my head slowly just to get that kind of thought out of my mind.

Slig

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter