Don't Leave

With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He's late. He's late. He's freaking late.

Yoseob bit his lower lip and stared at the clock. 2 AM.

He's late. He's late. He's freaking late and Yoseob hated it.

Click.


Yoseob's ears perked up upon hearing the sound of the door opened. He rushed to the living room, to find the older man swayed awkwardly trying to kick off his shoes with a wide smile plastered awkwardly across his handsome face.

"Doojoonie, what time is it? Don't you promise me to—"
"Hiiii Yoseobieeeeeeee~"

Yoseob blinked. Doojoon gave him his drunken smile and blinked sleepily.

"Why you *hic!* haven't sleep ye- *hic!* yet hmmmmm babyyyyy?"
"...Doojoonie are you drunk?"
"Nooooooo, who said thaaaaaat?" Doojoon pouted and walked to Yoseob as he stretched his arms trying to hug the latter. Yoseob dodged and Doojoon ended up hugging their Christmas tree.

"Why are you so sharppppp," Doojoon pouted again, "This is not Yoseobieeee *hic!* Yoseobie is not greeeennnnnn~"

Yoseob sighed.

"Here, let me help you," he embraced Doojoon and guided him to their shared bedroom.

------

Yoseob tucked the blanket up under Doojoon’s chin and kissed his temple.

“Goodnight, Doojoonie.”

He was about to turn to clean up the mess of Doojoon’s (soju smelled) clothes and arranged Doojoon’s shoes on the shoes rack when Doojoon grabbed his wrist.

“Don’t go...”
“I’ll be right back, I’m just gonna—”
“Don’t go... away...”

Yoseob frowned and sat on the edge of the bed.

“Doojoon...” he brushed Doojoon’s fringe off of his eyes.
“I’m sorry...”
“That’s okay.”
”Please don’t go...”
“...hm?”
“Stay with me... please... please stay...”
“Doojoonie, what are you talking about?”
“Just... stay...”

Doojoon blinked sleepily once again before he closed his eyes and drifted off to dreamland.

Yoseob bit his lip. He ran his fingers through Doojoon’s face, gently touched Doojoon’s (awful) eyebags, stared at his face and sighed.

“I wish I could...” he whispered before he bended over to gently kiss Doojoon’s lips.

------

Yoseob locked the last suitcase and clicked his tongue.

“Done!”

He looked around his room and his eyes laid on the teddy bear sat on his bed. He walked slowly, held the teddy tight and buried his face in it.


“To prevent you from having a nightmare!” Doojoon announced with glee as he handed Yoseob the teddy bear. Its velvet bow tucked nicely under its fluffy round face, small button eyes shining bright under the lamp light. Huge fluffy teddy bear, just like what Yoseob wanted.

“Why don’t you sleep with me instead, old man?” Yoseob pouted.
“If one day I’m not there beside you to sleep with you, what would you do then?” Doojoon asked playfully, “And no old man me, kid. Call me Doojoon.” Yoseob giggled. “It’s much better for you to sleep with a teddy bear instead!”


“I don’t want to sleep next to a teddy bear. Not anymore,” he mumbled sadly as he looked at the teddy bear. Its velvet bow was still there, tucked under its fluffy round face, but it’s worn out. The small button eyes looked dull. Looked sad.

“I don’t want to leave you,” he bit hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter