#13

With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Wake up, silly face.”

Doojoon squints as sunrays hit him perfectly as he cracks his eyes open. He hears a small laugh as he tries to cover himself with blanket. 

“I am making breakfast today. Eat with meeeeeeee~”
“Five minutes...” Doojoon slurs. The other man laughs a little.
“No five minutes,” the laughter disappears along with Doojoon’s blanket, “Doojoonieeeee~ wake uuuupppp~ wakeeeeeee—” Doojoon feels the bed sink, “UPPPPPP! WAKE! UP! WAKE! UP!” and then the bed bounces.

“Oh God, Yang Yoseob stop it!”
“I am not stopping until you wake! UP! WAKE! UP!” Yoseob continues to bounce on the bed, carefully avoiding Doojoon’s legs from his step, “WAKE! UP! WAKE! UP!”
“Why am I dating you—” Doojoon mumbles sleepily, “Fine, fine I am awake!”
“YAAAAAY!” Yoseob throws himself, correctly falling on top of Doojoon’s upper body, creating incoherent unffffffuuuu noise from under him.

“Good morning to you too, baby~!” Yoseob laughs loudly.

 

~~~

 

“So,” Yoseob munches on his eggs, “Last night.”

Doojoon coughs.

Yoseob grins, this is a new experience for him. Yoon Doojoon—his boyfriend, the national’s boyfriend idol—has finally crack up a new side of him last night that Yoseob has never seen before. And they’ve been together for years. Yoseob is really curious—half of him thinks that it’s funny but another part of him thinks that finally the calm and composed Yoon Doojoon shows something when it comes to a relationship issue.

“Are you jealous? Of Pharaoh-nim? And other casts too?”

Doojoon continues to munch on his bacon calmly, eyes never leaving the newspaper in front of him.

“For real, Doojoonie? You’re really jealous of them? Of—of Pharaoh-nim?” Yoseob tries so hard to stop himself from bursting out into tiny particles of laughter. Because—really, Joseph Amazing casts are all really fun to be with. He’s a bit shy during his first meeting with all of them but as time goes by, thanks to countless practices and eating-outs after practices, he’s become close to the casts and other people who involves in the production, too. Pharaoh-nim is one of them—they all start to call him like that because they all think it's really funny. He’s really friendly. He has a strict look but Yoseob knows he’s a really nice person.

But really. It’s so funny that Doojoon—his boyfriend, the national’s boyfriend idol—is possibly jealous because of a person that is much older than them. Than him.

Like. The jealous jealous.

Because Doojoon has been so weird last night, asking him to stay beside him for the whole night before he needs to step under the light on the stage because we’ve been away from each other for too long and I want you to stay beside me tonight. He practically stick to Yoseob’s side, following him anywhere, even when his turn to do the make up came. Doojoon put up his annoyed face throughout the night (he alternated it with his straight, professional face though, because Yoseob is sure Doojoon still has a sense that they’re in public), he even glared at Joonkun hyung when the former manager hugged the petite man from behind for a selca.

Although in the end Doojoon takes selcas of both of them after he's done with his make up. For the fans, Doojoon said, but Yoseob smiles because of course it's not only for the fans. There are a few shots that is... well, only for them to see.

And then after the show was done, Doojoon had became even worse because he’d forcefully ask him to leave and went back to Yoseob’s apartment (because this week is Yoseob’s turn). He even bowed to everyone under Yoseob’s name because Yoseob is tired and we have to do a preparation tomorrow for our next schedule, we’re really sorry, but please excuse us, thank you.

He knows Doojoon is somewhat clingy. Sometimes he’s jealous, too (when Caffeine filming ended, Doojoon decided to stop talking to the younger man for a week, but he apologized afterwards, saying it’s stupid because it’s just a job). 

But he doesn’t know that once Doojoon decided to cling seriously, he clings seriously. And once he decided to be a jealous boyfriend, he does it seriously, too.

Like, seriously serious. 

Yoseob has never seen this side of Yoon Doojoon before.

Still. Doojoon keeps chewing.

Yoseob can’t take it anymore as he opens his mouth and laughs loudly. Doojoon continues to munch, a bit faster and harder as he stuffs down the breakfast Yoseob made, but he still co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter