Chapter 7

Slowly Loving You (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 7

Shinhye was smiling while she's back to her work. She had known a few good sides of her future husband. The more she knows Woobin, the more she likes him. It past the afternoon and she too engrossed with her works. Manager Han noticed Shinhye reaction and it's annoys her.

Manager: Shinhye! What makes you so happy? Are you happy because you makes fun of me? (In her high tones  voice)

Shinhye: Ani. It's not because of that.

Manager: Then why are you smiling? Huh, I can't believe that rich guy was your fiance. Are you fooling me just now? How can he choose to marry you? I can't see you special at all. Did both of you planned to makes fun of me?

Shinhye: Manager-nim. It's not true. We didn't lied to you. We already engaged.

Manager Han laughed still can't believe what she said. Then Shinhye gives the card to her.

Shinhye: Here. Woobin-shi want me to invites you on our wedding.

Manager Han opened the card and shocked when she saw the name for the bride and groom was Park Shinhye and Kim Woobin on it. Plus the card was especially invitation from MS Group, one of the biggest company in Korea. Without she realized slightly open while she reading the card. Then she pretends to laughed and smiled widely to Shinhye.

Manager: Ommo, Shinhye-ah. I envy with you for getting married earlier before me. Congratulations for your wedding, Shinhye.

Shinhye smiled bitterly to her. What Woobin said to her just now was right, Manager Han will be good to her if she knew Shinhye marrying a wealthy person.

Shinhye: Ne, thanks.

Manager: Shinhye-ah. You must be tired isn't it? You had did a lot of work. You can go back now. Don't worry about me. You have to rest.

Shinhye: But I'm on fulltime duty today.

Manager: It's okay. You look tired right now. So I want you to have a full rest and get enough sleep. It will help you to get a good skin and be prettier on your wedding soon.

Manager Han says that while Shinhye's cheek. Pretending she cares about her. She push her to go back home immediately. At last, Shinhye choose to go home earlier because she felt really tired and uncomfortable with her manager drastic change and awkward reactions.

 

 

Saturday has come and they promised to meet each other this afternoon. Woobin pick her up from her house and headed to Shilla Seoul Hotel. When they arrived in front of the main entrance, the hotel boy went to right side of car and opened the car door lets the passenger getting out.

Hotel Boy: Annyeonghasaeyo. Welcome to Shilla Seoul Hotel. (Bows and greets)

Shinhye: Ne. Annyeonghasaeyo. Kamsahamnida. (She reply with slightly bows)

Shinhye felt awkward when somebody greeted her with respectful and too formal. She didn’t get used to be like that. Woobin got out from his car himself and gave the car key to the hotel boy. The hotel boy go to his car and drive to the car park.

Woobin: Let's go.

Woobin came to Shinhye and held her hand. Shinhye followed him from his side as they heading to the lobby. When they reach the hotel lobby, they took a sit at two seats sofa in waiting area while they waiting for someone.  She still can't imagine that Shilla Seoul Hotel would be that big and really beautiful hotel. Shinhye open slightly, she never been in the five star hotel even she never been to any common hotel before. She knew hotel only saw it through newspapers and television. She totally amazed with it and excited as well.

Woobin: Shinhye!

His voice makes her surprised from her own little world.

Shinhye: Wae?

Woobin: Are you okay?

Shinhye: I'm okay. Can't you see? Why asking?

Woobin: Really? I saw someone not in her right mind just now. That's why I asked?

Shinhye still can't understand what he said. She staring Woobin with dumbfounded.

Shinhye: Are you saying mad?

Woobin: Mm. (Nodded) Her eyes were busy observing the hotel and she was smiling like an idiot. (Giggled)

Shinhye: Mwo? (Still thinking) Ya oppa, you called me mad.

Suddenly Woobin felt a smacked on his left arm. Shinhye looked at him with anger.

Woobin: Aww, appo(it's hurt).

Shinhye: I never been in hotel before that's why I'm 'mad'. (Sarcastically) Served you right, Kim Woobin.

Woobin: Ya, are you a man? Why beats me too hard?

He still groan in pain and severally touched his arm. Shinhye looked at him and felt guilty. He must be really  in pained she thought. Jiwon always complained to her that her smacks was same level as fighter and it's really hurt.

Shinhye: Appayo(Is it hurt)? Where is it? Is it here?

She trying to messages his arm with her both hands. Surprisingly Woobin caught her hands and looked at her.

Woobin: Got you! (Smiling like a kid)

Shinhye startled by Woobin pranks and she flushed.

Shinhye: Woobin oppa. You pranked me.

Woobin: Yes. But it's really hurt just now. I'm not kidding.

Shinhye: Try to do it again. I had taekwondo black belt. I will beat you up and crashed your bone. (Glared)

Woobin smiled looking her anger explosion. He laughed. Then his hand touched his right pocket on his pant checked the stuff was still there. He glance the engagement ring on her left hand and took a deep breath to hides his nervousness. After several minutes, someone walked to them and introduces herself.

Wedding Planner: Anyeonghasaeyo! Sorry for late. I'm Ms. Jung, I'm your wedding planner. The hall has been decorated as planned. It was beautiful. So let us takes a look.

She brought them to the wedding hall and explained to them the designed of every decoration and how the event will be held tomorrow.

 

Both of them too engrossed with observing the hall in awed and heard the all the explanation by the wedding planner. After describing all the decoration, the wedding planner asks herself to leave the hall. Woobin satisfied with their wedding hall and he thought his parents really put their effort to make this so perfectly. Shinhye can't say anything she still disbelief with what she saw today. Their wedding hall was decorated nicely and really beautiful. She feels like she's a princess that will be marrying her prince tomorrow but she don't want to over excited. She slightly smiled. Woobin turn around and found Shinhye not too far from him.

Woobin: Shinhye!

He called her. She looked up and saw Woobin on the aisle.

Woobin: Com

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter