Chapter 8

Slowly Loving You (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 8

Eunhye has arrived at Shilla Seoul Hotel earlier than her parents. However she didn't go to the wedding hall but she straights to the bridegroom dressing room. She hesitates to enter the room but her feeling to Woobin was too strong to let him go now. She went inside and found Woobin was busy to get ready for his wedding. Youngkwang was there in the room helping his friend. He was surprised when Eunhye came inside in hurry.

Youngkwang: Kkamchaggiya(surprised me)! Eunhye nuna?

Eunhye laughed.

Eunhye: Wae? Youngkwang-ah, did you don't want me to come?

Woobin: What are you saying nuna. Of course, nuna should come. I was the one who invites you and today was special day for me. Nuna must see me get married. Right Youngkwang-ah?

Woobin nudged his friend and tried to smile to Eunhye. Youngkwang looked at his friend and scratches his head.

Youngkwang: Ani. Just.. What are you doing here, nuna?

Eunhye didn't answer his question, she cuts his word to says more.

Eunhye: Youngkwang-ah. Will you give me some time? I want to meet Woobin for a while. (Faced Youngkwang with smiled) 

Youngkwang turned to Woobin and Woobin signaled him with his gesture that it is okay. He then walked to the door and went out.

Woobin: Nuna, why you want to see me? Is it you want to congratulate me or you want to give wedding present to me personally?

Woobin puts his hands in his pockets wondering her answers.

Eunhye: Kind of.

Suddenly she smiled to him and walked few steps to Woobin until they were too close to each other. Woobin step back as she getting near to him. 'Is nuna flirting to me?' He thought.

Eunhye: Woobin-ah. You look so handsome today.

Woobin: Haha. Ne.. Thanks. Actually what nuna want to say to me? My instinct tells me you have your own purpose.

Eunhye took a deep breath and directly looked to his eyes.

Eunhye: Oowah. My Woobin was too fast. You caught me. Hmm..okay now. Honestly.. I want to tell you this before but I don't have strength and courage to say this. Woobin-ah..

She reached his left hand and hold it firmly. Woobin was puzzled with her  action.

Eunhye: We had known each other for too long and we were too close likes sister and brother. Keundae(but).. not to me. I started to admire you since my family and I moved in Hong Kong.

She stared to Woobin with her teary eyes and tried to confess her feeling that she had been kept for long time. Woobin looked down as she said that to him, he not willing to see those unbelievable situation with his nuna. His assumption that played on his mind before was truth.

Eunhye: Yes, it's true. I.. I like you not as brother. I like you as guy who I attracted and loved. Yes. I love you, Woobin-ah. I want you more than brother to me. I don't want you to see me as sister anymore. Not as nuna. I regret for not confess this to you long time ago. Please.. Can you accept me?

Woobin didn't answered her, he know his answer will hurt her. He keep his head down and silently he shook his head as no. Eunhye tears was falled down to her cheeks then slowly she sighed.

Eunhye: I know it's late. But we can be friends first and then we give it try. So you don't have to get married today. All you have to do was cancel this fake marriage. Then we can start it with friendship first, right?

Again he shook his head.

Eunhye: Wae? I heard this wedding was arrange marriage by your parents. Why you want to get married if you don't like each other? Why you agreed to this?

Woobin: I can't.

At last he spoke because he have to. He don't want to give a hope to Eunhye.

Woobin: My parents need this marriage and it was important to me. Besides, I like her and I choose to be with her forever. I had promise her to marry her today. And.. she really needs me.

Eunhye released his hand.

Eunhye: Keure? How lucky she is, isn't it? If.. if this what you choose. Then go ahead.

Woobin: Eunhye nuna. I hope you will find a great person who loves you and be with you forever. I wish your happiness nuna.

Eunhye shed her tears and tried to smile.

Eunhye: Fine then. I wish you as well. Keundae.. can I have a hug at least? I'm still your nuna right?

Woobin felt guilty to her, he still care and love her as sister not more than that. He don't want to see her get worst because of him. He nodded and slowly gived her a friendly hugs. Eunhye hugged him back then her hands was around his waist to tightly their hugs. Several seconds later Woobin breaks the hugged and looked at her.

Woobin: So nuna, where is my wedding present?

Eunhye: I'm sorry about your wedding present. Actually nuna don't bought it because I don't have time and I don't want to. But don't worry, I will give it to you later. Woobin-ah, congratulation and good luck for your wedding!

She went out hastily without saying good bye. She ran and went to the nearest toilet. She tried to express her feeling towards him but he had rejected her. She felt heartbroken and frustrated with herself. She cried for few minutes until all her make up getting smudge on her face. After she feel better, she touched up her face and went out to greet Woobin's parents in front of the hall.

 

 

Youngkwang: Ya, Woobin. Are you okay?

Woobin was sitting on the sofa in the room. He face shown he was puzzled for what happened just now and he slowly nodded.

Youngkwang: What's wrong with Eunhye nuna? She look desperately want to see you. What she's want from you? 

Woobin sighed.

Woobin: Youngkwang-ah. Everything you said to me about Eunhye nuna was true. She told me, she love me.

Youngkwang: Mwo? She said that? Ya, that’s why I told you before. So what is your answer? She won't interfere with today wedding right?

Woobin: I reject her just now. I wish she will not like that.

Youngkwang: Thanks god. You made the right decision. I really hope she didn't do something ridiculous today.

Woobin: Me too. I hope so.

Youngkwang saw his best friend seem worry and restless so he touched Woobin shoulder and convinced him.

Youngkwang: Ya, it's okay now. Don't think it too much. I know you feel guilty to nuna. But you must think about your wedding, Shinhye and you must get married today. Let me handle Eunhye nuna. I will keep my eyes on her. Don't worry.

Woobin looked his friend and nodded.

 

 

Before 11 a.m. the main entrance of the hall was closed and all the guests have come. Woobin had get ready and Youngkwang leads him to the bride's waiting room. He have to walk in aisle together with her as what the wedding planner said yesterday. Shinhye had dress up and waiting for Woobin to take her to the hall.

Shinhye: Woobin oppa!

She stands up from sofa as she saw Woobin and Youngkwang entered the room. She with her best friend Jiwon in the room. Jiwon accompanying her and trying to calm her friend. Truthfully she was really nervous and scared.

Youngkwang: Oe, Jiwon was here too.

Jiwon: Ne. Youngkwang oppa. Of course I should be here. Shinhye was too nervous, she might running away from this wedding. How could I leave her alone.

Shinhye: Jiwon-ah. (Looked at her friend with pouted lip) Annyeonghasaeyo, Youngkwang oppa, Woobin oppa.

She bowed her head to them. Woobin silently looked Shinhye from her head to toe. He was speechless seeing she was so beautiful with her wedding dress. He was hypnotized by her flawless and he never thought she would be beautiful like that.

 

Youngkwang: Oowah, Shinhye. You looks so gorgeous. Chincha yaepeuda(really beautiful).

Shinhye: Chincha! Gomawo.

Jiwon: She's beautiful isn't it? I told her. But she said I’m lying.

Shinhye stared at her future husband waiting for his compliment. Woobin noticed she was look at him then he turn his gazed away. Youngkwang noticed his friend was too quiet from just now. So he coughed and nudged Woobin to speak something.

Youngkwang: Ya.

Woobin: Ah, Shinhye-ah. Are you ready? Let's go.

Jiwon: Oe, Shinhye. It's the time now. You must go.

Shinhye: Ne. I'm ready.

Shinhye takes a deep breath and went to Woobin. Woobin offered his right arm to her and slowly she holds it. Woobin put a smiled as she looks him and she smiles back.

Woobin: Are you okay? Should we go now?

Shinhye: Ne.

Youngkwang: So come on. You two should go first. The guests are waiting for you.

Jiwon: Yes right. Faster go you two.

 

 

As they were in front of the main entrance, the door of the hall was opened and the guests and his parents turn their looks to the bridegroom and bride. Shinhye felt her heart was pounding fast and her breath was uneven. She didn’t feel like this before. "Was every bride in this world  feel same as her" she thought. Woobin saw she was nervous, he nudges her a little.

Woobin: Noe gwaenchanha? You look pale.

Shinhye: Neh? I’m so nervous right now. All our guests were looking at us. What if I do mistakes? Ah, I’m scared.

Woobin acts calmly but the truth is he also nervous. His left hand taps Shinhye hand trying to calm her.

Woobin: It’s okay. It’s our wedding. So take it easy.

Shinhye felt calm with his words and what he said was true. She looked at him and nodded. Then the wedding song was playing by pianist, the two of them walked through the aisle followed by Youngkwang and Jiwon behind them.

 

 

As the wedding song finished, the priest starts to read his vow.

Priest: Would you, Kim Woobin accepts her, Park Shinhye as your wife in every condition; love her, cherish her, accompany her and live with her forever?

Woobin: Ne. I do.

The priest turns to Shinhye.

Priest: Then you, Park Shinhye. Would you accepts him, Kim Woobin as your husband in every condition; love him, cherish him, accompany him and live with him forever?

Park Shinhye: Ne. I do.

The priest smiled as they finished their vows. Then Woobin and Shinhye wears the wedding ring to each other. Shinhye eyes starting to watery and flow to her cheeks.

Priest: With those ring, I declared Kim Woobin and Park Shinhye is husband and wife. You two may kiss.

Eunhye can't watch the ceremony anymore, she have to make a reason to leave the hall immediately. Then she pretending have stomach ache and ask permission to her parents to leave first. She wants to be alone and she need time to accept the truth.

Woobin and Shinhye was stands still and awkward. The guests and his parents was waiting for them to kiss. Slowly Woobin get near to Shinhye and swept her tears away with his thumbs. Then he whispering to her ear.

Woobin: Wife. Stop crying. People are watching us. Let's do it as they says. (Smirked)

Shinhye: Neh? (Puzzled)

Suddenly he approach her and put his hand around her waist. His head getting near to her and he can hear her breath too close to him. When he was about an inch to , she didn't block him but she close her eyes tightly. Without wasting time, their lips met. Woobin kissed her tenderly and hugged her. All the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter