Chapter 6

Slowly Loving You (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 6

Woobin ready to work on that Tuesday morning. When he went downstairs his omma already took his hand lead him to dining room for breakfast.

Woobin: Omma. What is it? Will you let me go? (Whined)

Mrs Kim: Andwe. You must have a breakfast first before you go work. How many time omma told you to take breakfast but you never listened.

Woobin: Omma. I can walk there by myself. You don't have to drag me there. I'm not a kid.

Mrs Kim: Stop whining. You still a kid to omma. Always disobeyed what omma told you.

At last he obeys his omma and didn't fight back. His omma getting mad at him about breakfast almost everyday. Mrs Kim let his hand go when they in front of dining table and told his son to sits. Mr Kim already at his place and waited his family to eat together. Woobin sits on his place and grab his chopsticks. Their maid starts to served the meals on their plate as they gathered.

Woobin: Good morning appa.

He bow his head in front of his appa.

Mr Kim: Ne. Good morning. Let's eat.

While they finishing their breakfast, Mrs Kim ask her maid to take something. Her maid give a card to Mrs Kim. Woobin looks his omma with question look.

Mrs Kim: Omma had ordered your wedding invitation card. We had discussed to hold your wedding at Shilla Seoul Hotel on 28th June. Omma had sent out this card to our guests and relatives.

Mrs Kim pass the invitation card to her son. Woobin takes it and have a look on the card.

Mr Kim: Appa had asked Youngkwang to clear all your schedule on that day. So you don't have to worry.

Mrs Kim: Ne. Omma and appa had done everything for this wedding while you on your business trip.

Woobin looks his parents, he can see his parents make every effort preparing for his wedding.

Woobin: Ne.  Kamsahamnida appa, omma.

While they still eating, Mrs Kim remembered about Shinhye.

Mrs Kim: Adeul(son), did you have meet Shinhye yet? She didn't talk much when omma met her last week. Shinhye seemed  really missed you while you are not here.

Mr Kim: Yes, you must meet her, tell her that you already arrived. You not ask her to wait did you?

Woobin: Ani appa. I'd already met her yesterday and she seemed fine. Maybe she nervous and pressure for this wedding, I think.

Mrs Kim: Chincha? Thanks god. I'm so worried about her but since you said so. I don't have to worry anymore. Omma want to meet her after this.  (Smile)

Woobin: Don't worry omma. We are okay.

Woobin assured his parents to not worry about them.

Mr Kim: This Friday or Saturday you and Shinhye have to go to hall and take a look.

Woobin: Ne appa.

This time Woobin knows he have to be responsible for all because he already choose this path. He choose to get married so he can't turn back anymore. He'd promised to his parents included Shinhye.

 

 

On lunch hour, Jiwon comes to White Coffee Shop. Shinhye asked her to come. She want to give something and it's important.

Jiwon: What is this? (Look on the envelope)

Curious with the envelope that had her name on it. Shinhye smile to her widely.

Shinhye: Jiwon-ah. Take and open it. How can you know if you don't open it.

Jiwon looks her friend and take the envelope. She slowly open the envelope suddenly she smiled.

Jiwon: Oh my god! Shinhye! This is invitation card for your wedding. (Look the card multiple times)

Shinhye: Yes. (Happily)

Jiwon: I can't believe this. Congratulations Shinhye! I'm happy for you.

Jiwon went to her friend and hugs her.

Shinhye: Gomawo Jiwon.

Jiwon: Wow, you going to be a wife soon. (Break the hugs)

Shinhye: Ara(I know).

Jiwon: Take care of your Woobin and his parents. Make sure they are happy, including you.

Shinhye: I will. (Smile shyly)

Jiwon: I'm envy with you. At last you have your own family. Maybe you don't need me anymore. After this you will ignore me are you?

Shinhye: Ya, Jiwon-ah. Don't said that. I will not ignore you. You are my bff and my one and only family I had.

Jiwon: Chincha? You are my bff and my one and only friend.

This time Shinhye hugs her friend really tight. She really thankful to her friend for understanding her and be with her all the time.

Shinhye: Jiwon-ah, thanks for always be by my side. You are the one who made me have strength and encouraged me to continue this life. I don't know how I would be without you. (Her tears flows to her cheeks)

Shinhye already cried on her shoulder. Every customer at coffee shop are looking to them with weird looks.

Jiwon: You don't have to thank me. I know you are strong person. Ya, Shinhye-ah. Don't cry. People might see us crazy for crying in public area.

Shinhye let her friend free from her hugs with her puffy eyes. Jiwon shed his friend tears away and she smiled to her.

Jiwon: Shinhye-ah, I will bought a special wedding gift for you. It's my sincere.

Shinhye laughs at her friend for excited on her wedding. She nodded slowly as her reply.

 

 

Youngkwang enters Woobin room so sudden and sits in front of his friend that still busy typing on his laptop.

Youngkwang: Woobin-ah, did your parents had tell you something. (Guilty)

Woobin: Eo. (Still typing)

Youngkwang: What they said?

Woobin: They told me, my wedding will be hold on 28th June at Shilla Seoul Hotel. Why? (Stop from typing and looks his friend)

Youngkwang: Ya. You don't mad at me? (Disbelieve with his friend reaction)

Woobin: Why should I? For what?

Youngkwang: You and Shinhye had broke the engagement but your parents still want to continue this wedding. End of the month you will be marrying Shinhye. I made a mistake for followed your appa orders.

Woobin: Youngkwang-ah, it's okay. It's not your fault. It's mine.

Youngkwang: Ya, are you serious? (Confused)

Woobin: Yes, I am. I'm the one who made my parents trust that I want to marry Shinhye.

Youngkwang: Woobin-ah, did you want to marry her? (Looks his friend)

Woobin: Ne.

Youngkwang: Ya, Woobin-ah. Chincha? I didn't heard it wrong right.

Woobin: You are not. We didn't break the engagement yet and now I choose to marry her instead.

Youngkwang: But how you change your mind? You said otherwise that day. (Curious with his friend)

Woobin: Since I'm at Hong Kong with a lot of your advices. I'd made my mind.

Youngkwang: Chincha?

Woobin: Yup. (Nodded)

Youngkwang: I'm proud of you, Woobin-ah. I can't believe you agreed to this marriage at last. How about Shinhye? Did she agreed too?

Woobin: Ne, she had agreed. Even now we had be friend to each other.

Youngkwang: Mwo? Ya, Woobin. Congrats to you and Shinhye. I hope you will find your happiness from this marriage.

Woobin: I hope so. Youngkwang-ah, thanks for helping all this time.

Youngkwang: It's okay. It's my role as your best friend. Anyway where is the invitation card?

Woobin: Ya. You don't need that. I had told you just now. Why need invitation card?

Youngkwang: Just give it to me. I'm your VIP on your wedding.

Woobin: Huh, VIP. My . No invitation for you.

Youngkwang: Ya, Woobin. How could you do this to your friend. I should let you call me hyung when we friend long time ago. We are 2 years apart, you must respect me as hyung. (Sulky face)

Woobin giggles seeing his friend sulking. He takes something from his drawer and gives to Youngkwang. Youngkwang take and look on it.

Youngkwang: Why you do this to me? Are you fun play

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter