Chapter 6

Negative Or Positive - Your Choice

A/N : Seriously @@ I don't know why it turn out like this >< It's weird I think? Right??? Haha ! It's going to end though =)

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

One night, Sungyeol went out to buy groceries while L went out to do his things. You were alone at the room, sleeping soundly. Then, a black figure came in and look at you sleeping. He your face and hair that make you flinch. You quickly gain your conscious and saw the black figure. He closed your mouth and dragged you up.


In a blink of eyes, you reached somewhere that is high. An unknown building's rooftop. He released you without your knowledge and you fall down.


"Who are you?!" You asked him.


"Don't recognize me?" He turned around, facing you.


"L......"


"Yeahh... Glad that you remembers me"


"You're not human!" You said although you were so scared.


"I never tell you that I am human. Sungyeol told you that we're angels.... But you don't believe right?" L explained.


"I thought both of you are joking!" You were confused.


"No.... We are not...."


"Alright, what do you want?!"


"Do you know that Sungyeol fall for you already?" L questioned you.


You were surprised that he notice that too.


"I am not stupid"


"What?! You can read mind?!"


"Surprised?"


"Well, you are an angel... So it's normal... I think..."


"Yes, it's normal for angels to read minds but it's not normal anymore if angels fall for other people, especially human"


"Why?!" You look at him puzzled.


"Humans are humans! Angels are angels! How is it possible to be together?" He explained with annoyed voice.


"What will happen if it become true?"


"Based on heaven's rules, any angels that break the rules will 1. Banned from going to earth , 2. Being throw back to the earth to suffer endless years of suffering or 3. never exist in this universe EVER"


You were shocked after he said the last one.


"You want to ruin him? It's hard to become an angel. Do you really want to be selfish?" He starts to manipulating your mind.


"No... It's not worth... No..." You are lost in your mind.


"You should know what to right? Put a stop now. Don't drag him too deep into love anymore"


"Yeah... I need to stop now..."


"Come..." He helped you up and directing you near the edge of the rooftop.


Your eyes and mind were blank. The world is spinning around you.


"Just put a step forward and you can save Sungyeol..." He continue hypnotize you.


"Yeah.... Just one more step" You make your step to the front and straightly fall down.


At that moment, Sungyeol appeared at there.


"~~~~~!!!" He shouted your name and try to catch you but it's too late.


You already fall down from the building. With blood splattered all over the place.He looked down, dreadfully.


"I told you... I will win..." L smiled to him.


"You!!!!!" He grabbed L's collar.


"Want to throw me down? Or punch me? You're completely loser!" He laughed more when he saw Sungyeol's angry face.


Sungyeol let go of L and cried out.


Although L's mission completed but he is not happy at all.


----* At the devil's side *----


L went to see his master as a completion of his mission.


"Master, I have completed your demand"


"Myungsoo-ah .... Good job...."


"Thank you, Master"


"Well... I think I will give you some rest time... You no need to carry out mission temporary..."


"Yes, Master"


"Now you can go"


L bowed and went out from there. He was walking without direction until a voice stops him.


"Congrats to our Kim Myung Soo for winning the good Angels" A girl voice congratulated him.


He turn around and saw his old 'friend'. She was clapping her hands and walk towards him.


"Happy?" She asked.


"Well, of course. Unlike someone that uses their beauty and body to complete their mission" He said sarcastically.


"At least I am not those that cold blooded people who will kill his own love one"


"What do you mean by that?"


"Oh ? You don't know?" She looked at him with mocking him face.


"What is it?"


"Don't you remember that the girl you killed is your....