Chapter 5

Negative Or Positive - Your Choice

A bright light shine through the window and struck straight to your eyes. Your eyes slowly respond to the light and slightly open it. After struggling for some moment, at last the eyes adapted to the lights and manage to see your surrounding. It's so unfamiliar. Your eyes lingering around until it stops at one people.


*Why is this guy sleeping at here?* You stared at him and wondering about it.


You extend a hand to touch him.


*It's real* You were shocked to the human in front of you.


The hand starts to touch his face softly, enjoying the white and flawless skin.


"Is it nice to touch?" Suddenly he said.


His sudden speech frightened you and quickly withdraw your hand.


He opened his eyes and smiling towards you. Your cheeks are starting to have light pink shade.


"Aigooo~ So cute!" He pinched your cheek.


"Ow!" You flinched because of the wounds.


"Omo! Sorry!!Are you okay? Feeling well now?" He sits beside you and start to examine the wounds and bruises.


"Yeah... I am okay ... By the way, where am I?" Your eyes glance again the unfamiliar room.


"My house!" He proudly answered.


"Your house? Why am I at your house?" You're working hard, thinking what happened.


"You got caught by bad guys! So we saved you!" He explained.


"We?"


"Oh right ! L is at the living room and I am Sungyeol!" He pointed towards the door and introduce himself too.


"Ohhh.... But I am in a place where no people can enter.... Why both of you manage to enter?" You asked him.


"Ermm..... We...... We..... Climb ..... -"


"We're angels" The door creaked open and a guy said.


"L!"


"Angels?" You looked at Sungyeol and L forth back.


"Shut up L!" Sungyeol instruct him.


"No point for hiding from her! She must know it!" L argued.


"BUT !!"


"Wait a minute... What are you all talking about?" You were dumbfounded at there.


"Aishhhh.... All right.... We're actually angels that sent to help you... NO ! I was the only one sent to help you! He come to take your life!" Sungyeol explained while glaring at L.


L ignored him and said "Yeahh.... I am going to help you" He then wanted to bring you out but Sungyeol stopped him.


"Dont. Touch. Her." Sungyeol said with soft but tough voice.


"~~~~~-ah! Let's have some rest first! Later I will cook something for you, okay?" He lay you down and pulled L out from the room.


*Angel? Are there really angel in this world?! Oh well, I think I am dreaming* you shake your head and went to sleep again.


----* After 1 week *----


It's been a week since the incident. You were recovering from the nightmare. Sungyeol and you are having good relationships. In contrast, L was not that close with you. Sungyeol keep on keeping you away from L.


Sungyeol was sitting at the dinner table, laying his head at the table. You came out from the bathroom and noticed that he is daydreaming at there. You quietly sneak to him and....


"RAWRRRR" You shouted loudly.


"AHHHHHHH!!!!!" Sungyeol jumped up from his chair and hide below the table.


"Hahahahahaha!!!!" You laughed while clutching at your stomach.


"Yah! Don't play with me like that !" Sungyeol pouted when he complain.


"Hahahaha !!! Arasseo arasseo! Hahahah!!!" You couldn't stop your laughter.


Sungyeol sits back down to his seat and lay back his head to the table.


"Sungyeol-ah~ What happened?"


"~~~~~-ah.... Recently.... here feeling weird..." He touches his heart and look at you.


"Oh? Why? Not feeling well?!" You checked him out.


"I don't know.... When you're hurt... Here feeling some pain... When you are sad... I feel can't breathe..." He massages his chest while pouting.


"Sungyeol-ah..." You look at him with worried face.


"Never mind ~~~~~-ah! Your smile can make me feel well" He smiled happily.


"Arasseo..." You put a fake smile on your face to comfort him.


----* At the room *----


L stands by the bedroom, listening to their conversation.


*I am going to win soon* He smirked after listening to their conversation.