Pureblood Baekhyun of the Kim Family

✮ I'd Risk It All ( Just To Taste You ) ✮
Mr. Stalker Kim Baekhyun
 
 

It is past midnight, a hightime for predators to hunt worthless humans. The darkness binds the outskirts of alleys and just the perfect opportunity for vampires to have their late dinner.

" N-no! I beg you please don't- AHHHHHHH!" 

He is known to be ruthless, merciless to the imbeciles. 

" Oh I'm so sorry, mister. Your impractical rants hurt my ears a lot so my hands accidentally moved and snapped your poor neck." 

Kim Baekhyun, the nearest descendant to the throne of the infamous Kim family, lives up to his heritage as the vampires with uncontrollable temper. Raised like Spartans and fed like binge-eaters, he(and his brother) were trained to adapt using their desires, corrupting,and destroying anything hindling their path of satisfaction. Known as one of the three oldest generations of pureblood vampires, the untouched blood of the originals stays flowing even to the youngest, holding their throne as the most frightening clan dominating the city.

Baekhyun is the oldest and very much talked about due to his mother's traits opening in such a blooming age on him than his brother. Of course they have known the young man's bloody works roaming around the city, and they might say, he is a bit careless of leaving a single evidence unnoticed.  

And he's considered frightful even by the higher authority, Baekhyun is feared as a very lethal weapon- a combination of his father's superhuman strength which is more instensifying than an average pureblood, and his mother's bloodthirsty personality which ignites his body and makes him more of a monster in disguise of a very beautiful and delicate young man. 

Yes, even his looks were incomparable. 

"Baekhyun, how many times do I have to remind you to clean yourself after feeding? Traces of your victims' bloods are lingering on your face. That's very unhygienic and immature, my son. Go to your room and compose yourself before dinner." One of the family's supremes, and Baekhyun's mother, Yixing, commands his son lying at the couch, splotches of red everywhere at his coat and trench, even at his neck and face. 

He has always been secretly proud of his sons' indefinite hunger and carefree personalities, but their family has a huge dignity to retain, and his husband would not be delighted if their oldest son roams the mansion with that example. 

Though the youngest could not be renowned as tamed. It's unbelievably far from it.

Baekhyun releases a loud scoff and stands up in grace. " You won't ask me how many this time, mother?" 

" Your father forbid you to feed blood yesterday, so I'm guessing it counts at least five." 

" Correction, mother." The young vampire laughs teasingly, now he's sitting at the table behind his mother. " I ate eleven." 

" I did say at least, Baekhyun. Not at most. Though I pretty much prefer the latter."

" Pftt." The young feline rounds up twice up the stairs and disappears.

His mother sighs, in a flash, he's standing near the bedside table of Baekhyun's room, holding the wilted flower resting on top. "Any longer, your father won't be able to tolerate your stubborness. Even men couldn't escape from your grasps." 

Yixing feels a slight movement from his son's position and then delicate arms wrap around his waist. He brings the life back from the flower before withdrawing the arms around him and facing his son. " Do not give me that look, Baekhyun. Your father and brother might be immune, but I am not. " He lightly pinches the probing young man's cheeks. 

" Thank you for reviving the flowers. " 

" Hm?" His mother asks. " I am simply playing and I did not mean to revive those. And I'm pretty sure you don't like flowers." 

" Oh yes I hate those but-" Baekhyun withdraws and plops himself on the bed, making his mother avert his eyes as Baekhyun disappears in front of him again. " They came from someone potentially my mate." 

" Potentially again.Nevertheless, I wouldn't allow if he's someone unworthy."

Here comes the protective side of his mother, something he knows hinders him from experiencing different things. 

"I don't know. Maybe that Park Chanyeol guy could turn out to be the one after all? " 

" MOOOM! NO! We are so not talking about him!" He protests, hugging a pillow so tight, feeling his misery being ignored as his mother laughs at him. 

A thought crosses his mind. " When did father claim you, mother?" 

Chuckling, his mother brushes aside his coat and sits beside his son, petting his hair as Baekhyun lays his head on his lap." Hmmm.Let me think about it . . . .  Maybe it was my 100th or probably 150th reborn. From what I have remembered, your father was on his 200th already back then. Though we know to not trust my memory that much, maybe your father would give you a better answer. " 

Baekhyun listens in uncoordinated mind, the effective soothe of his mother's ability making him a little bit drowsy."Mother, when I turn 100th next year, would you approve then? " 

" No. "

A grim and very sophisticated voice welcomes another person inside the room without letting the two other occupants know.

His father and the lead supreme, Junmyeon, having just came back from his meeting.

" Honey." His mother smiles. " I was just about to meet you at the entrance door. " 

" No need, Xing. I have decided to visit my son before coming in, since another report has been handed to me. " 

Baekhyun leans his head back from his father's intense gaze. He is very much different from his father, the serious kind. " Yes?" 

" Fix youself and we will talk at the dining hall. " 

Going to his wife's side, Junmyeon clasps his waiting hand before he could defend their son again, and Baekhyun's parents are gone before he could protest. 

Left alone, he starts doing what he was told to and slides off his coat. " I know you are in there, Sehun." 

" And I know that you know, Baekhyun-hyung." The voice rings from his right ear so he looks at his bed to see his brother lounging and staring at him with his golden eyes and pupils more slitted than his. " So how's your little lovemate searching?" 

" And why do you need to know?" He chuckles in gritting teeth, ing his shirt slowly.

" I thought you had this one student on your grasp." 

" Do shut your mouth. I do not have any relations with that man." 

" Well.....your other victims actually smell very flavorful near those sickened people, don't you think?" 

In a second, a knife passes by the other man's right and cuts little hairs above his ear. Sehun chuckles, catching the knife at his back. 

" You don't ing touch my possessions, Sehun. You have no right and if you lay even a pinch at them, I will kill you. Don't ever come in the hospital. " Few of the books fall due to his anger, but he remains the warning gaze from his slitted golden eyes and the threatening aura he's emitting. 

"I'm kidding! I'm kidding!" He watches his brother's every move and only relaxes when he's finally heading towards the door. Or so he thought. " Don't worry I won't do anything to your men, but just be careful brother." Baekhyun listens while withdrawing the tension surrounding them and becomes confusion. The knife playfully thrown by his brother hasn't even pass by him before falling at the floor. "A family is going to visit, father told me, and we do know how vampires near the age reeks.  " His brother warns. 

Baekhyun sighs, another family to dealt with. " Dammit. Why now? When I couldn't control my hunger." 

A static feeling passes by Baekhyun's mind suddenly, pressing some junctures, and by the observation, his brother must have felt it too, showing from the way he cringes. 

It is a warning they know too well. 

" Father's mad." Sehun speaks. 

" I know, so could you get your down to the dining hall and let me change in peace?" 

Language, Baekhyun. Then comes another lighter sense from their mother. I know you two love to brawl, but your father is waiting. Sehunnie, come down here.

" Not until hyung is finish. We will come down together, mom." The youngest brother whimpers. 

Baekhyun gawked. " You what- really?" 

Alright, but be quick please. I'll try to avert your father's attention, but I guess he already has the slightest hint of my communication with both of you. Their mother reminds, ironically no fear from his voice. 

The younger brother replies. " If only hyung can go any faster." 

" Mom! Why did you let him?!" The older brother hollered, looking at nowhere. 

Oh just let your brother wait for you, Baekhyun. He's being a baby these days, but it's really cute. Now I've missed us four sleeping in a single bed.  Somewhere along the lines, they are sure they heard a sniff.

A chuckle from the side intensifies his anger, and he faces his younger brother and mouths some greasy words. 

you, Sehun. Gritting his teeth, Baekhyun points to the mini sofa and thankfully his brother obeys and plops himself down. 

Sehun pokes his tongue out teasingly and Baekhyun tries not to throw his used clothes to him and instead uses the laundry basket as the receiver of his distress. He is no way in the mood to argue when he feels his father's pricks on him. 

With utmost reluctance, Baekhyun takes the first step and comes down, the sound slightly echoing around the mansion. His brother follows two steps behind, playfully whisking a knit of hair from Baekhyun by his wind.

If not for his brother forcefully elbowing him, Sehun wouldn't have stopped teasing. 

 

 

" I'm sure you've heard about our visitors, Baekhyun." Their father speaks as they eat their dinner. Dinner served with raw mutton and chopped vegetables. Sehun's favorite. 

Of course they couldn't afford to ask how their father knew that Sehun told Baekhyun, so they resorted to He just know. He's the supreme. 

Baekhyun hides his frown. " Ah yes, father. " He smacks his brother for the annoying sound he makes for every scoop he puts on his mouth. 

" Mother, father, these are delicious!" Sehun voices out, effectively grabbing their attention away from the older, a relief for Baekhyun. 

" You like it?" Their mother asks in delight. " That's an early present sent by the Wu family. They are the visitors your father is talking about. In fact, your father has something to say, right honey?" Yixing puts his hand atop of his husband's placed at the lap and gives a light squeeze. 

They wait for their father to start speaking while Sehun pokes on the last meat served. He would have to wait before he could request another slice since it's their father speaking. 

Junmyeon clears his throat. " We have decided to form a pact between us." 

" A- a pact?" Somehow, Baekhyun feels something dreading about this. 

" Wu family has always been par with us since the last decade and Yifan was once my close friend. He has proven his loyalty so far so I heed no need for any negotiations and thought of forming a large family with them. " 

"A family. Like- like brothers and sisters, and aunties and uncles?" Sehun asks. 

" No, Sehun-ah. Not exactly like that." Their mother chuckles, choosing to elaborate the issue himself. " They will be our allies, friends we could depend on when the situation calls. But you could always call the older ones as aunties and uncles, yes that would be nice, my dear." 

Baekhyun huffs. Of course, his brother getting the credit again. " So where are they?" 

Their father places back his used utensils inches near the plate, alerting the two brothers. " We will have to wait til tomorrow. They will start travelling by dawn." 

" Great! Can  I go out again later then?" 

" Baekhyun." He hears his father sighs. " Your constant in and outs of the house is starting to knot my interest. Remember, your scent is heightened and stronger at night. " 

" Well.....so it's a 'yes, just be careful' then, father? "

" It is a no, Baekhyun. I suggest you retreat to your bed for the night. " 

Sehun snickers from the side as Baekhyun groans and slouches. 

" Do not start, Sehun. I know your hunts at midnight and you are no better than your brother on hiding the bodies of your victims. "

Now it's Baekhyun's turn to slide a few snickers. 

" I know what you're both thinking. " Their father adds, raising his eyebrow at the both of them who jump from their seats. " Don't blame your mother on this. His hunger might be like yours, but including the neatness and zero traces, you both need a lot of practice. " 

Busted. Sehun and Baekhyun frown. Dammit

" Language~" Their mother speaks, waving a fork at them teasingly, his smile saying that he's been listening to everything they were talking.... or thinking.

 


 

Past 10:00pm, at the chilly breeze, Baekhyun enters a rather familiar place that surrounds noises everywhere, delivering bodies, people with exhausted fatigues. 

And blood that reeks too much. 

" Hello! Mr. Kim isn't it? You are quite late tonight. " 

" Ah yeah... Some things to finish first." 

It was actually more like an escape plan. In the end, his mother let him go.

"Baekhyun, I will allow you to go, just because I need to be fair with the both of you. I allowed Sehun to hunt but as your father orders, he should be back after an hour or half, and equally, so are you. Your father is resting but he's on guard and knows what you are up to, so please do not hunt anymore. "

Psh. I'm not here to hunt.  He watches the ink flowing out of the pen in a degree nearer by his keen eyesight as he writes his own name at the record book. 

" Your patient was transferred to the right lobby over there. Room B16. " 

" Okay, thanks. " 

Turning around, he closes his eyes, reminding himself to focus. 

He hates this place. 

He hates how life seems to fill up the emptiness around the building when almost half of the population could not survive. 

He hates how tempted he is to try every neck passing by him, but the thought of unpure blood makes him cringe. 

He hates how they're alive, pulses throbbing in different rhythm, anticipation or depression.

He hates how those hopeful eyes glow and the nagging feeling irritates him again.

And he hates Park Chanyeol. 

" Impressive. From that second, I thought you've finally quitted stalking me. " 

Park Chanyeol, a highschool student, thinking he's head to Baekhyun when he's just a pesky little bastard. 

A sickly stubborn boy who keeps on annoying the hell out of Baekhyun when he could not even control his own coughs. 

An unhealthy highschool student who has the most enticing blood Baekhyun has ever smelled. 

" Why are you standing there like a stick, Mr. stalker? In case you don't know, you can come in. There's a chair over there." The boy speaks, breaking Baekhyun's thoughts of irritation. 

" That's new. You actually brought a chair for me this time. " Baekhyun replies in fake smile and sweet tone. 

" I'm just caring for the well-being of the airconditioner. " 

The smile fades. " Right." 

The boy loudly coughs once before showing a book he's reading. " Do you know this book?" 

It's the  Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupery.

Baekhyun nods. " Yes, I do." Long before you were born.

And he stares and wait for the boy's answer who lays his head carefully to the soft pillow. " I cried after learning of what happened to the petit prince. But I love the pilot's adventure. Adventure.... It's good to experience those. If only.. If only I was not a mistake." 

If Baekhyun hasn't known much about the boy, he could have snipped a few tastes the first time he encountered the unwavering aroma surrounding the boy. He won't kill him, of course. Why waste a special meal when you could drain him bit by bit. 

That's why he's struggling, waiting for the right opportunity. 

He feels that there's more to the boy than just to be killed. For the first time, Baekhyun actually felt sympathy, something which hinders him from completely blocking out his thoughts and blindly attack the weak boy. 

" If only I don't have this stupid lupus." 

And that's the real problem-the reality of it all. 

He couldn't do such things like waiting patiently, taking few snips, and other bulls. 

There is actually no second chance.

No matter how little he drinks from him, he will surely die, because there's not much of a blood to save after all. 

" Do you want to fly, Chanyeol? Like Little Prince? "

A brief comfortable silence with the boy sliding down into the covers. " But of course I do. Not only to fly. I want to experience walking, running, jogging around normally. I want to get rid of this sickness. I don't want this- I never wished for it. I was- I was healthy before, Mr. Stalker. I was a perfectly healthy boy, so why- why do I have to be the one suffering? "Voice in deepest control, the boy bows down and aimlessly wipes the tears lining down from his cheeks to his jaw. " I have never ever wanted this. " 

Witnessing his beloved mate having one of his daily tantrums, the pureblood stands up with grace and joins the young boy in bed. Behind the hundred eyes of his relatives and friends, this is the boy he solely protects. The only boy he'd rather lie than proclaim to the world of his relation with someone, a human nonetheless. Behind those mere forgotten suitors of his, he chooses this little innocent boy as his soulmate. 

The boy grabs his hands and squeezes them. "Doctor told me to limit any unnecessary movements. I don't know what to do about that, Baek. I don't- I- I-" 

Baekhyun raises his hand and tenderly holds his wet cheek. " Ssshhh. Who cares what the doctor thinks. As long as he's not here and you're with me, you are free to do anything you desire." 

No more than a minute, Baekhyun lets the young boy lift his almost weightless body, positioning him atop the sickly boy's lap. Despite the remarkably far difference of their ages, his mate's traits continuously amuses him even at such young age. It brings joy to himself as the time comes when this boy would be as tall and built like his uncle, Kris. Oh he just cannot wait.

" Anything?" Chanyeol whispers, urging the pureblood to recognize his gaze. " I can do anything I want- have anything I want whenever you are here?"

Struck by the strong aroma of pleasure, Baekhyun shuts his eyes to compose himself, leans down, and whispers back in hush. " Yes. Yes, you may." 

"Very well then. I wish for you to open your eyes and look at me." 

He is in grave danger. Due to the amount of uncontrollable desires the boy emitted, he's in all honest ready to divulge his meal. " Chanyeol-" 

" Open them, Baekhyun. Look at me. Please." 

" Actually I-" 

A hand weighs down the pureblood's uneasiness and clasps once again his hand that is supposed to increase the distance yet with the slightest touch, freezes completely. " It's okay. Everything's okay now, Baek. Just open your eyes, I would like to see them. " 

" I reckon you would not like it, Chanyeol. I can assure you-" 

" It will be me to decide on that. Come on, show them to me. " 

He sighs in defeat. " You are a stubborn young man, aren't you? " With uncertainty, he slowly sets his throbbing mind free and opens his glowing slitted eyes. " You shall not move an inch while I can still control my conscience to not pounce on you at once. " 

" Okay." The boy nods. " I won't. I shall observe alone. " 

The glowing eyes goes half-lid as the vampire snakes his arms around the unmoving boy's neck. He knows he's slowly seeping in and out of his conscious, but he is fully aware of the boy's effect on him.  " Hi." He smiles, breaking the other's unwavering gaze.

" Hi. " The boy returns the gesture, holding down to the other's waist. " You... You look too beautiful. Your skin got paler and you're even colder. " 

Baekhyun giggles. " Why thank you, and you are deviously handsome. "  It is only natural for a mate to receive spoken gifts to one's kind and compliments are not different.

" Appreciated. " They settle on each other's gaze before the boy speaks once again. " Do you want to bite me? Are you thirsty? Do you want to drink? " 

" My mate, bite and drink are two different things. " Baekhyun moves closer to rest his head at the boy's shoulder. " If I bite you, I claim you as mine. If I drink on you, I claim you as my prey mothing else. So which one do you prefer?" He faces his mate with hopeful eyes.

Chanyeol grins. " Neither. " 

Suddenly, he feels like everything becomes real. It is not his time. Not yet. 

" If I choose any of each, I will surely die, but I promise you, Baekhyun. Once I recover, I-" 

A finger on his lip halts his talk. " Ssshhh. I know, Chanyeol. I understand. I have been waiting ever since for your sickness to recover.I cannot bite on you, even nibble, I am aware of that. " 

" Baekhyun-" 

" But it is okay. For my mate, I will patiently wait and believe. You are mine, Chanyeol, and I wish for that to stay in eternity. So until then, is it too much to ask for your love to satisfy me instead?" He speaks in edgy tone at the end, brushes circle at the taller boy's nape. " Is it, Chanyeol?" 

" You very well know the answer, Baekhyun. I have nothing to offer, but my love to you. " 

" Then give it to me. " 

" Now?" 

" Now."                                                                                     

 

 
Author's Notes
 

Haha that ending was omg did I write that?! 

This is it. This is the ending. Seriously. 

I was kind of dictating the dream I had a loooong time ago. About Chanyeol accepting him as a vampire kind of thing.

Actually this was on draft in my list since like April? or May? 

I just had no time to revise some parts due to Babies' Day-out with Papa's release.
 
Thank you so much for reading and God bless you all. :) 

0Y0Lz4y.gif