Chapter 3

Sleeping Beauty

 


"Ringa linga ling ringa linga ling!"

A goofy facial expression, matched with a passionate hip ing, was all that could take to send Youngbae lying on the couch, laughing his lungs out as the boy made fun of himself infront of all the members, as well as the backstage staffs who were passing by.

"Ha!" Seungri breathed out. "I can do everything you guys ask me of," he said, fixing his suit with a smug smile plastered all over his face.

"Ahh.. Our Seungri really is the best!" Youngbae exclaimed, still in tears. 

"Yeah, the best at making himself look stupid," Seunghyun said, merely smiling whilst Daesung beside him was violently slapping his back from laughing too much.

Seungri paid no heed to his remark and continued on with his silly act. He raised his hands in the air, swayed his hips, and successfully imitated the steps from Youngbae's upbeat song, earning a chaotic room full of laughter.

Jiyong, who seemed like he was about to lose his breath from laughing, reached out for the dancing man and pushed him to the side with an adequate amount of force. "S-stop," he barely uttered.

Seungri giggled. He then sat at the empty seat beside Youngbae and fanned himself. "That was tiring!"

"Who asked you to tire yourself out?" Youngbae asked, leaning towards him. "You're such a moron!" He lightly pushed Seungri on the chest, chuckling.

Seungri giggled. "But you're the one who asked for 'entertainment', Hyung. How can I say no to that? I'll do everything you ask of, you know."

Youngbae nodded in agreement. "True," he said, staring at Seungri, eyes full of adoration. "You idiot," he said softly, hand reaching out to tousle his hair.

Seungri grinned bashfully, tilting his head whilst Youngbae scuffled it.

Seunghyun's eyes then immediately searched for Jiyong, who's seated alone in the middle of the two couches. He glanced over at him with a slight bit of worry. But not one who is dense, Jiyong quickly notices his gaze and looks back at him. But contrary as to what he was expecting, Jiyong showed no expression and just stared blankly at him.

"Ah, jeez. Look at you," Youngbae continued, taking something out from his pocket to what seems to be a piece of clothing. "What a mess!" he then reached out for Seungri's neck and wiped it with the handkerchief.

"Aishh.." Seungri mumbled with a beaming smile. "What am I? A kid?" he complained, ears tinted with a faint blush.

"Yeah. You're like a kid," Youngbae chuckled.

Seunghyun stole another glance at Jiyong, who now seems to be shooting arrows with his eyes. The man sat sturdily at the leather, hands covering up his mouth as he stared at the two. 

"Hyung," Daesung whispered, nudging Seunghyun's arm. "Is this gonna be alright?"

Seunghyun merely shrugged. "Let them be," he mouthed to him.

"Ah! Hyung," Seungri suddenly exclaimed, staring at Youngbae's damp hair. "Dust."

Youngbae then leaned forward to him, tilting his head a slight bit for him to see. "Remove it, then."

"Hold still," he uttered, reaching out for Youngbae's hair.

"You guys are gonna make me puke," said Seunghyun with a smirk. "Stop it with that."

Seunghyun was ready to retaliate anytime and was just waiting out for them to counteract to his words. But instead, no heed was given to him by them, as if he were just a mere unnecessary being, and proceeded on with what they're doing.

"Unbelievable," he whispered to himself, chuckling.

"Want me to massage you, Hyung?" Seungri suddenly offered, smiling earnestly at Youngbae.

"M-massage?" asked the seemingly caught-off-guard Youngbae.

Seungri nodded. "Earlier, you mentioned that your back hurts these days. I'm good at massaging, you know?" 

"Okay?" he replied, still slightly unsure but still turned around from him anyway. 

Without any sign of hesitation, Seungri gripped onto Youngbae's shoulder and rubbed his palms against it. 

"H-hey," Youngbae flinched. "It tickles!" he said, moving away.

Seungri giggled. "Don't move!" He slapped Youngbae's back. "Stay still!"

"Hey, that hurts!" he complained. "Be gentle with me, would ya?"

"Yes, yes. Sorry!" he continued, smiling playfully. "I'll be gentle, okay? Try to stay still, Hyung--"

"Show's starting," Jiyong suddenly uttered, cutting him off. "Get ready you guys," he said as he stood up.

Seungri halted what he was doing and turned to Jiyong. He furrowed his eyebrows, glancing over his watch. "But, Hyung, it's not even time yet," he complained.

"We need to rehearse, don't we?" he said, smiling, but the coldness in his eyes was a clear giveaway that that smile was a hostile one.

"Right," Daesung hurriedly stood up. "Let's rehearse!" he exclaimed, clasping his palms together. "Come on, Hyung! Let's go!" He grabbed Seunghyun by the arm. "Clock's ticking!"

Seunghyun, who just stared at him blankly, remained sitting on the couch, not moving an inch. "Can you let go of my arm?" he said in a stern tone.

"Aigo! Come on, Hyung!" Daesung insisted, adding more force to him.

Seunghyun rolled his eyes. "How cowardly," he muttered as he stood up, letting the slanty-eyed man drag him to the door.

As soon as the two disappeared, Jiyong grabbed Seungri's wrist, forcibly dragging him to walk along. Seungri, not getting any chance to react to it, just went with him without making any fuss.

Youngbae, on the other hand, silently watched as the two walk away before his eyes.

He took in a deep breath.

Ahh.. What a mess..

 

 

 



Sorry, but I ended up liking this style of writing, so, bear with it. ^  ^

Will update tomorrow(hopefully lol).