Seven

List of KrisYeol Fanfictions

Asianfanfics

Tittle: Pretty People Never Lie
Author: seven_days_late
Rated: PG-13
Genre: Drama, Friendship, Romance, fluff
Description:
Kris was good at lying. Good enough to make living out of it. But, he was moved and warmed up by a crazy guy called Park Chanyeol. So he couldn’t hide anymore. Now even when he lied, he said the truth.
Opinion: This fic is one of my favourite too. Kris was trying to help irresponsible Chanyeol to be a good heir but in a wrong way where he need to lie to Chanyeol. Kris worked for Chanyeol’s father to change Chanyeol to someone who willing to be a perfect heir for his father’s company but in the end he fall in love with Chanyeol. Just like the other typical love story but seriously this fic is good.

 

Tittle: Somehow possible
Author: Blacksmile
Rated: M
Genre: Drama, Romance, , angst, slight
Description:
Everything looks so normal. He is there with the same smile that I love, plastered on his face. The velvety voice that echoes into my ears as he calls my name sounds so perfect. My name sounds ten times better and special when it rolls out from his tongue. The kisses he place all over my face makes me feels as if I am in paradise. When he plants a kiss on my lips, I smile. I miss this sweet taste. It tastes sweet like honey or maybe my favourite Baskin Robin ice cream, cotton candy.  
Opinion:  At first, this fic a little bit confusing but it will get better when you know Kris is not Chanyeol’s brother. I really hate , that’s why. This fic is really good. Mystery, angst, fluff and in one fic. Chanyeol is really cute and adorable in this fic. He really loves his brother a lot.

 

Livejournal

Tittle: Stay Quiet
Author: Fatal_fangirl
Rated: NC-17
Genre: , Romance, Highschool!Au
Description:
Kris Wu liked to keep it simple. Neat, clean and quiet. This mantra was why the walls of his apartment were off-white and unadorned, why he took his coffee black and why he worked in a library.
Opinion: Kris as a hot librarian and there was a puppy who trying to break the rule of the library by being loud. In this fic Chanyeol is the high school student and he is 18. I’m not sure he will count as a minor or not but well. Who cares. in a library is hot okay. Lol.

 

Tittle: Kiss & Make Up (a.k.a 100% Chanyeol)
Author: ebi_nemu
Rated: PG-13
Genre: Romance, Fluff
Description:
Someone said Chanyeol’s charm is so strong that the likelihood of Kris falling hard for him one of these days is close to 100%
Opinion:  This is just a cute drabble about how much Kris in love with Chanyeol and how much he loves Chanyeol with his big eyeglasses. Who doesn’t love Chanyeol with those glasses right? He looked so cute.