8 (pt. 1)

Tragedy and Remedy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Warning! ahead!

------------------------------------------

 

Sweaty, breathless, and so deliciously stimulated; the only thing Mark could think about was the weight of Jackson’s hands on his hips and the cool breeze brushing across the sweat glistened expanse of his chest. Jackson was currently between his legs, working hard to bring him to the brink of pleasure. Mark panted and arched his back, not used to the way Jackson was making him feel. Jackson glanced up through his eyelashes to see Mark’s face as he slid his hand slowly up the boy’s torso. Feeling the hand moving along his body, Mark glanced down and met Jackson’s gaze. The look in Jackson’s eyes was enough alone to pull a moan from his throat as he tossed his head back gently, another wave of pleasure running through his veins. Jackson hummed in triumph at Mark’s reaction to his actions. He felt a strange sense of pride being the first person to ever touch Mark so intimately, and he hoped he would be the only one allowed to touch him this way. The only one to feel Mark’s skin under his fingertips, to taste him on his tongue, the feel the weight of his hands tangled in his hair, tugging slightly every now and then when the pleasure overtook his muscles.

 

When he felt Mark’s body tense and go taut, he slowed his movements, ultimately letting Mark slip from his mouth in favor of taking him into his hand instead. He moved back up Mark’s writhing torso, leaving hickeys and love bites every couple inches. He tilted Mark’s chin down from where he had had his head tipped back and gazed into his eyes as he tightened his grip. When Mark met his gaze with hooded eyes and parted lips, Jackson flicked his wrist faster, nipping at Mark’s bottom lip as the other moaned louder and arched his hips off the bed.

 

“J...Jacks-” he managed to choke out before he reached the peak of pleasure, spilling over Jackson’s fist, even onto his own abdomen. He whimpered and mewled, hand coming down to weakly grip the other’s wrist for no other reason than to have something to hold on to as his conscious mind checked out, becoming completely engulfed in bliss. Never before had he ever felt such nirvana in his entire life. He felt quite literally like he was floating. Everything around him fell away except for his harsh breathing and the pants of Jackson, Jackson, Jackson.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter