be careful.

Be careful (of who you mess with)
Warning: This chapter contain many violence scene. If you’re sensitive towards it, don’t read after the car accident.

“Class, Mr Oh has quit the job officially. I’m your science teacher for the rest of the semester. Now, lets start where we last time left.” Mr Huang said as he fix the glasses on his eyes.



Expectedly, the class burst out in loud cheers. Ofcourse why wouldn’t they? Mr Oh has eaten their heads out while he lasts. Finally they won’t have to fear about their uncompleted homework.



All were happy except Chanyeol and Kai. Both were gloomy, in their own world. They weren’t happy about the news though. If anything, they were desperate to meet Sehun. Sehun has stopped attending school when Jiyeon was kidnapped. Its been three months now that they didn’t see Jiyeon nor Sehun. Three whole months. And what they got yet? Nothing, nothing at all. Its like both has disappeared from the earth. Unless Sehun brought Jiyeon to the other side of the world then the case is different.




“Can i ask whats bothering you?” Mr Huang asked nicely from Kai.



Kai widened his eyes in surprise then shook his head.



“But you seem out. I called your name and you didn’t listen. Focus on the lesson.” then the teacher walked to his desk. He was tall, really skinny and young looking teacher. Even younger then Sehun himself but infact Mr Huang was only two years older then Mr Oh.



As Mr Huang was teaching, his phone rang. With a small smile towards the class, he got out of the class and talk with the person on the other side.



“Oh now? But i’m teaching. I shouldn’t ditch my responsibilities, kris.”



“Tao! You’re not even a real teacher so stop acting and come here. Now!” Kris ordered.



Tao sighed. “I’ll get fired if i keep doing this. Then we can also say goodbye to findin-”



“Shut up and come. I already talked with principal.”



The phone was cut off as Tao grumbled. Really, why can’t Kris just leave him do his job.















Televisions loud noise was echoing in the large living room. A vegetable cutting sound was still able to be heard in the living room despite the high volume of tv.



Jiyeon blankly stared at the tv, not actually focusing what has been showing. She was hungry and the food was taking time. Apparently, Sehun has woken up a lot earlier to get something done and came a little late to cook breakfast. He was in the kitchen cooking whatever he feel like eating, depending on his mood. And the cooking book ofcourse.




“Can you lower the volume? Its annoying me.” Sehun yelled from the kitchen.



Jiyeon rolled her eyes as she grab the remote to lower the volume then throw the remote beside her, not minding if it get damage or not.



Its been three months she have been living with him. It was weirdly fine living with Sehun. Sehun wasn’t the typical kidnapper who would shut their victim in the room and torture them as they please. Infact, Sehun gave her the permission to roam around the house freely and do whatever she want. He even gave her a spare room for her own and bought a few clothes for her. He was nice from this view. Wondering why she didn’t escaped yet with such a freedom? Her gun wound was still healing. But she already planned to escape today. Today Sehun was going to be busy with his friend, Kyungsoo. They would probably leave to Sehun’s room. So the house will be all for her to do what she pleased. Even Sehun himself said so, she’s free to do whatever she want, not forgetting to warn her about entering his room and escaping from the house. His words were 'You obey me, you live in comfort. You disobey me, only expect the worse to come.' It sound quiet threatening though but she just need to try. Consequences will be seen later. Who knows if his threats were empty right? And about entering his room, it was a mistake she once committed and end up with a broken jaw and a dark black bruise on her arm, plus her freedom of roaming around was snatched for two days, locked in the basement without a nice food and comfortable bed. She could still feel the punch Sehun throw at her. It was so strong that she flow far. Later, Sehun explained, saying he was just going to close her in a room for two days if she shut instead of bad mouthing him and talking back.



“Food is ready.” Was the short invitation from Sehun who gracefully put the plates, spoon and glass on the table. He was wearing pink apron. His t-shirt was black without any prints on it, plain black. Sweat pants were black as well.



Jiyeon got up from the couch and sat down on the chair, opposite of Sehun.



They silently start eating. Words weren’t shared as Sehun would look at his phone after every bite he take which was natural from him. He always do that. Its like he was waiting for the phone to talk with him.



“Kyungsoo is coming in half hour. Get ready, he’ll check your wound then we’ll leave to our room for privacy talk. Anything you need, text me.” Sehun said as he got up to get ready.



“Why don’t you let me go out? I’m tired of this place.” She complained.



Sehun smiled teasingly. “Oh so you could run away? No sweetheart, i’ve things better to do then chasing you around.” With that he walked away.



Jiyeon sighed as she placed the dishes on the sink, not bothering to wash them. Sehun didn’t mind either. He always wash them anyway. It was quiet funny when she caught Sehun doing laundry, cleaning the house, folding clothes. He was good at house chores, he could be a perfect housewife.



She went to her room to take a bath and change. She take her clothes off and stared at the scar of the bullet. It was fine now, but when she press it, it still hurts.



After bath, she lay down on her bed. Her right hand on her stomach while left behind her head. She silently stared at the roof until a knock was heard with Sehun standing.



“Kyungsoo has came. If anything happen, call or text me immediately.” Sehun gently said and walked away.



Jiyeon sighed once again. Thinking about her plan of escaping. She don’t no if she’ll ever succeed. It is the risk she needs to take.



Again someone knock the door which she believe is Kyungsoo. Sehun has stopped knocking on the door and would just enter without care.



Kyungsoo opened the door and lightly smiled at her. His feet coming in the room, the carpet avoiding any sound of his leather shoes. His heart shaped lips stretched wider as he asked in a gentle tone.



“How are you today?”



“I feel sick. I think i’ll go crazy.” was the most honest answer she could find.



Kyungsoo shook his head and step forward. “Enjoy the freedom you have. You don’t no whats going to happen tomarrow.”



Jiyeon totally ignored what he said and lift the shirt to show the wound to Kyungsoo.























In the office.



“WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE!! All of you can’t solve the stupid case? This is ridiculous.” Suho who had lost his patience asked Luhan and his partners for a meeting.



Luhan and few other detectives looked down in shame. Crimes were happening around yet they find no clue. Like some losers.




Only Luhan know who was the criminal.



He didn’t tell anyone but he was trying to find out where Sehun lives but no clue. No one know. Students in the school don’t no anything other then Oh Sehun was strick and hot teacher. With principal’s permission, he checked Sehun’s files but the address written their was wrong so he wasn’t all pretending to find the clues. He was, just for his own, not for police.



Suho sighed harshly. “This is it. If you’re not going to find anything until the end of this month, all of you are out of this case. I’m going to give this case to someone better then you guys to solve it.” the tone was of a warning.



Luhan gulped. That means he couldn’t help Sehun if that happen, he couldn’t risk that. Luhan wanted to know everything about the case to help Sehun no matter what. If he was to get out then no way he could hide Sehun’s identity. He had to take a risk, by revealing few information. Sure, they would get on the point on there own which’ll take time. He need time to find Sehun and the rest would be done once he find him.



“All of you are dismissed!”



All of them sighed and left the room to their office. Discussing what should they do and leaving Luhan out like usually. This time, Luhan didn’t mind that treatment. Because he wasn’t the same pure and innocent soul anymore. He was helping a freaking murderer.




He wondered if he could reach somewhere with this new goal of his.





This is the first time he actually decided to take the evil side. First time risking everything on the line.











Kyungsoo got up to leave but halted in his way as Sehun opened the door from outside. His eyes staring at the two then he motioned Kyungsoo to come out.



Kyungsoo left with Sehun. Jiyeon immediately got up and walked towards the left opened door. This is it. Once he’ll enter his room she’ll escape.



Kyungsoo serve himself with a glass of water with Sehun taking a cola, talking about stuff she can’t understand. Then they both walked to Sehun’s room.



Jiyeon heard the door got locked from inside. Her big eyes stared at the door that was probably unlocked. Sehun has forgotten many times to lock the door. She went closer to it and smiled at how ignorance Sehun could be. She opened the door. Her waist was still healing so running wasn’t the best option. She saw this as an golden opportunity when Sehun left her like this.



Once the door got half opened, she stepped back in fear.



She gasped as soon as the door opened because alarm start ringing loudly through out the entire house. With fearful eyes, she looked back to see if Sehun was coming. It was dumb of her to do so. Ofcourse he would come. It was like she was escaping while explaining her enemy where she’s going to escape. Taking the fact that Sehun didn’t come out of his room yet, she start walking out, trying her best to speed up. She had already taken the risk by opening the damn door so why not just keep going? Either way she was in trouble.



Once she was outside, eventually, she heard a loud slam of the door that has been opened and shut behind. Sehun was coming her way.



She walked faster in the road as she tried to look for cars in the way. There was a car coming. She ran to it and start begging for the driver to stop the car. The man parked his car in the middle of the road, going to the now bend down Jiyeon, panting trying to catch her breath.



Jiyeon nervously gulped as she stare at the man’s tattoo filled arms. He was a giant, taller then Sehun. His ripped jeans show his tattoo on his leg. The man face has few scars. Hair was messily comb down. His whole appearance screamed danger but at this moment, this guy seems a better option then a raging Sehun. Taking the risk she begged the man to take her away.



“Please, take me away from here. Far away, please!”



The men smirked slightly as he helped Jiyeon to sit in the car as he came inside to start driving. Anyone could see Jiyeon was troubled and need help to escape from someone. Other questions could be asked later.



She thought she was finally free, that she could go back home in the embrace of her parents. She could meet her friends. Then tell the police everything about Sehun and get him in prison. It was finally going to end. She could live peacefully like once she use to. She smiled longingly outside the window. Everything was going to end.



The evening sky looked so beautiful, the empty road was full of silence. The driver have been driving for half hour now. This is it. Jiyeon smiled brightly knowing Sehun couldn’t follow her. He’ll be waiting for her at her home maybe, she thought but she’s so ready to kick him out of her life. Too deep in thoughts, she fall asleep. As if theres nothing to worry about in this world.



How wrong she was.



She jolted awake as soon as she felt man’s hand on her thigh. Thankfully, she was wearing a sweat pants Sehun bought for her instead of her mini skirts.



The man smirked at her. “I’m helping you. Don’t you think i deserve a reward? You do realize nothing comes free in this world.”



Jiyeon gulped. She had somehow expected this to happen. Yet she wasn’t ready at the moment. Still living with Sehun, she learned that face expression take the big role in your impression to others. Sehun even told her once that all smiley peoples are considered idiots. Easy to target while angry faces, others rather stay out of their way.



“Stop the car! I can go from here!” Jiyeon said, a little louder then necessary with a stone face.



The man let out a sarcastic laugh. “No way!”



Jiyeon glared but it was so fast when the man grabbed her wrist harshly in his free hand, squeezing her small wrist painfully. Jiyeon used her both hands to push his hand away but he squeezed even more that Jiyeon thought her skin was ripping.



Man left Jiyeon’s wrist as he glared at the rearview, muttering few curses as he turn to the left side of he road from the middle. Jiyeon surprised at the man’s sudden choice of driving path stare at him then back of the car. There was a car following them in a highest speed as she could see.



With forrowed eyebrows, she looked at the men with question mark on her head.



The car behind them become way faster so the men beside Jiyeon try to go another side, to avoid accident but the other car did the same too. The distance between two cars were now only a meter. Then Jiyeon finally saw the face she never wanted to see again.




Sehun.



He seemed quiet pissed off.







This was no good.







Jiyeon panicky stared at the man beside her. “You’ve to drive faster! This man is crazy! He’ll kill us both, drive faster!”



The man stared at Jiyeon with surprised look and go for the highest speed he could.




Jiyeon know at the moment she make no sense, for both man are no good for her. But the look on Sehun’s face scared the crap out of her. She would rather go to jail and be caged for no reason than to go back in his arms willingly. Yes, Sehun wasn’t that bad of a person but when he gets mad, he could be pretty abusive.



“Hey you! Are you crazy?! Do you want to die??!!” The men beside her shout at Sehun by getting his head out of the window.



“I might be !”



Was what they bearly heard from his yell.



With that, Sehun’s car without control has collided with the other car.




Jiyeon screamed as the car got pushed and the mirror broke infront of her. Her head bumbing with it.




The man beside her screamed as well as the car rolled to the side. Blood dripping from their smashed bodies.



Jiyeon felt dizzy, her body numb. The sound stopped coming, like someone blocked her ears. No sound could be heard, nothing could be feeled. Her eyes bearly opened. Red was all she could see. She stared blankly, thinking its the end. End of everything. Finally, all the pain could leave her. She’s going into nothingness.




Her eyes almost closing, until the door has been kicked open. Still not focusing, the face of the person was blurry.




She then felt the harsh grip on her wounded arms, was when she felt every sense she lost came back like explosion.



The pain, the screams, the focus.




And the bloody smirking Sehun.







Sehun gently get her out of the car, making sure to not make her get hurt then she already was. When he successfully get her out of the car, she let out a painful cry. From her misery.



Sehun lay her down, going to the otherside, to get the groaning man out. Know enough Jiyeon won’t run.



Jiyeon layed there, the pain was hell, her tears flowing down, the sobs getting worse and worse. The mirror ripping her skin badly. The previous gun wound opening half. The bruises from the hard impact lightly visible. She thought her neck was broken and her left leg too. Blood coming out of her teeths as well. Head hurting like there was no tomarrow. Her clothes were torn from everywhere, exposing her once porcelain skin. She lay there like a ragged doll.



When she saw Sehun brought the men beside her and lay him down. She cried more from fear.



Sehun kneeled down infront of her destroyed body. A sick disgusting smile on his face. He was in no better shape, she saw a mirror pieces stuck on his face. Some blood has already dried on his face. His clothes were torn too. Yet from the look of his face, it doesn’t seem to effect him. The pain seemed so daily routine to him.



Sehun’s face a few inches away from hers. “Are you okay? You should be because i’m not finished with you yet, baby Ji. Rest.”




Jiyeon lost it.




Her eyes closed slowly, darkness enveloping her. Then everything turned to black.















Jiyeon slowly opened her eyes. Unable to move her neck, she looked up. The room was filled with darkness. She was sleeping on a bed. She doesn’t feel so weak too. Then slowly, she turn her eyes to the other side of the bed. The empty blood bag was there. Some bandages too. Her whole body was almost covered with bandages, atleast that what she felt.



She tried to see where she was. She was hundred percent sure it wasn’t hospital. Suddenly the door opened and a female came in. She was wearing all black. When did nurse start wearing black clothes? She know it wasn’t hospital.



“Oh you’re awake. Can you walk?” The women or girl asked awkwardly.



Jiyeon blankly stared.



The girl awkwardly laughed. “I know you must be tired but Sehun told me once you wakeup bring you to him. If you resist, he’ll be coming himself then.”



The silence engulfed the room. The girl sighed. “I suggest you to come with me. He’s... Not in such a lovely mood so if he come here, he won’t be gentle. He might hurt you more. I saw him enough to know that much.”



Jiyeon looked up at concerned girl.



“My name is Chorong.”



“Why are you being nice with me if you work for Sehun?”



Chorong smiled. “I don’t work for Sehun. You could say i’m more like ... Umm well its complicated. Lets just say i’m a slave but no one is allowed to treat me like one because my master... Or boyfriend said so. That master of mine is a partner of Sehun. Hope its enough information, anyway lets go.”



Jiyeon made a face. What did she mean? She didn’t understand anything, not like she care.



“Try to get up okay. Your leg isn’t broken but the bone has slightly moved from its place so for a while it’ll be difficult to walk...”



Just then Jiyeon fall in attempt of getting up and groaned on the floor.



“Or maybe you can’t walk at all.” Chorong finished cringing from the fall. She helped Jiyeon on the bed again.



“I think i’ve to tell Sehun that. We can’t let you walk in this condition.” Chorong muttered and walked out.



Jiyeon wanted to tell her stop but the girl was fast. She sighed. No way she’s ready to face Sehun. Who knows what he’ll do after she almost run away. He might beat her up or something. Or maybe it could be getting worse. She whimpered at the possibilities. Then she remembered Sehun was in car accident too. He must be hurt like herself and the other men- wait! Where’s the other man? Was he alive? Did Sehun hurt him too? But Sehun saved that guy just like he did to her. Except the reason for saving her was for worse but why the man then? He could left him in the car to die right? Does Sehun... Have a heart? Ofcourse he had, everyone had. She’s talking about mercy. Maybe Sehun wasn’t that bad afterall hmm.



A door slammed opened making her flinch. Came a pissed off Sehun. He was bandaged up too with Chorong behind him, looking dead worried.





Sehun smiled.





A sick smile.







“Oh darling, you wokedup. Great, i was waiting for you. I prepared a surprise for you. You should see my love for you through lovely surprise.” The words were so gentle, Jiyeon would’ve believed he was a really kind guy but the look on his face says everything his mouth try to keep hidden.



As Sehun walked to the bed and told her to get up, despite knowing she can’t walk then Jiyeon stared at Chorong who stepped a little closer too. “Sehun, she can’t walk.”



Sehun’s jaw tightened. “Did i ask you?” His voice was so deep, so low and threatening that made Chorong to softly say sorry and step back.



“I said get up love. Don’t you want to see a surprise? I personally prepared everything. For you.”



Jiyeon whimpered when his hand grab her wrist and harshly made her stand up yet again she end up falling with a pained moan.



“I said get up!”



“She can’t w-”



“CHORONG LEAVE!”



Everything become silent. Chorong was hesitating. She stared at Sehun then at Jiyeon then at Sehun then again at Jiyeon. Until Sehun turned to look at her. She finally left Jiyeon alone with Sehun. Jiyeon felt tears drop down from her face. She was so scared that she start shivering.



Sehun was taking none of it.



“You’re not going to walk? Fine, i’ll make you then !”



He grabbed her wrist and dragged her out of the room. She cried more as her neck start hurting again. Every injury seemed to open up, making it impossible to stop crying. Sehun could careless as he dragged her like she wasn’t a living human. Like she was a doll that he could play whatever way he want.




Just then he opened another door and enter inside, closing the door behind. Jiyeon saw many pear of eyes staring at her. She caught Chorong there too.



He then dragged her in the middle of the place, leaving her laying on the floor, under many eyes on her as he sat on the leather couch. She felt humiliated, she wanted to die. She was shameful. This was worst then all the pain she was feeling. At this moment she thought she was an animal around these people who were looking down at her. She hated Sehun from the core of her heart as he laughed at her current position. She wanted nothing more then to die. She wanted the floor to swallow her. Hell, at this point she wished Sehun shoot her.



Someone grab her shoulder as she flinched and tried to push the hand away in fear.



“Its okay, its me.”



The soothing and hurtfull voice belonged to Chorong. Jiyeon widened her eyes at the girl infront. Why was she helping her in such a situation? Others decided to treat her like animal while here was Chorong, helping her.



“CHORONG! GET AWAY FROM HER!”



Jiyeon recognized the voice belonged to Sehun.



Then she saw Sehun got up and his hand was few inches away to push Chorong then another voice was heard.



“Sehun, don’t you dare to touch her!” A low yet dangerous voice said.



Sehun stopped as he groaned and turned around. “Then tell your girl to leave my property!”



“Chorong, come here.” The same man said, just his voice a little more calmer then when he was talking with Sehun.



Sehun scoffed at Chorong who walked away to the man who called her.



“Now that you’re here, let me show you what i prepared for you.” Sehun muttered in her ear then walked to the couch.



“Bring them in.” Sehun ordered.



The door opened again and Jiyeon stared at the girl and a little boy coming in with their eyes covered in blindfold. They seem scared as the little boy around seven to eight age hugged the girl and the girl hugged him as tightly as she could, like protecting him.



The two full of weapon men pushed the two closer to Jiyeon. Jiyeon stared, her cries calming down as she stared at the girl and lighted boy.



“Now bring our lovely tattoo boy. We can’t let his sister and little brother to wait any longer, can we?” Sehun said in a gayish voice. Jiyeon never heard him talk like this before. It was so unlike him.



The door opened once again and entered the guy who give her a ride with hands tied behind his back. Jiyeon gasped as she stared back at the girl and little boy. She kind of had an idea whats going to happen but she prayed it wasn’t true.



The man looked up and his face turned pale. He opened his mouth to say something but nothing come out.



“S-Sulli... Hyeonwoo... WHY ARE THEY HERE!!” The man shouted.



Sulli and Hyeonwoo gasped as they heard their brother talking.



“Yejoon... Is that you? Where are we? Whats going on?” Sulli asked with fearful voice to her brother.



Instead of answering his family, Yejoon turned to Sehun and screamed. “You bastard! Why did you bring my family into this?! Let them go, they are innocent!”



Sehun laughed like it was so funny. Jiyeon wanted to punch his face. Yes, she was bully. She do these kind of stuff but never she would go to this level, never.



“You should say hello to them instead of talking to me Yejoon. I promise you i won’t hurt your family but for this, you’ve to take your punishment.”



The hall fall into silence as Sehun’s voice was become darker and darker.



“P-punishment?” Yejoon asked.



Sehun got up from the couch and walked to Jiyeon. Grabbed her shirt from back, he lifted her body which made her whimper in pain that was forgotten for a little while.



“Yes, punishment. First; for helping her.”



Jiyeon’s heart fall. This was happening to him because he helped her run away? No, she never meant for this to happen. She hung her head as her head start aching from the situation.



“Second; You touch my property, in unappropriate way. You deserve the punishment.”




Jiyeon remembered the man touching her thigh. But how does he know? He wasn’t there.



Then Sehun release his grip from Jiyeon, making her fall down and moan in pain. He bend down to her face, his breath on her face.



“Stupid , there’s a camera on your body that i placed incase something like this happen. You can’t escape me honey. Now because of you, this guy’ll suffer. His family will hear his screams which’ll break their heart. You’re the only person to be blamed.”



Sehun got up and walked to the couch, cross legged sitting. Jiyeon was speechless. Why this is happening to her?



“Shall we start?” Sehun asked.



The people who were sitting there nodded there head, excitingly. Like they were going to watch a nice show. Only few sighed and turned their heads away. Chorong was one of them.




“Start from his fingers, for laying those filth on my property. Cut them!”



Sulli, Hyeonwoo and Jiyeon gasped as they heard Sehun.



“NO LEAVE MY BROTHER ALONE, PLEASE I BEG YOU LEAVE HIM ALONE! I’LL DO ANYTHING YOU GUYS WANT! PLEASE!” Sulli hugged Hyeonwoo in her arms tightly and the heart shattering screamed began from Yejoon.



Jiyeon start shouting and begging Sehun she would never do that again and let the man be after she witnessed the first finger but Sehun merely brushed her off. She looked down crying all over again, trying to block the screams of pain from Yejoon, begging from Sulli and a scared cries from Hyeonwoo. They were still blindfolded.



“Make her see everything.” Sehun ordered two man beside him. They walked to Jiyeon and lift her head forcefully, her wrist being held in their strong grip. Forcing her to see the blood flowing from two fingers place, the unstoppable screams.



Jiyeon thought she’ll faint. She start sobbing, trying to look anywhere but Yejoon yet the man forced her to witness that.



“This is all because of your doings.” Sehun said to Jiyeon, making her cry more as she watched his man torture Yejoon with interest. A glass of liquor in his disgusting hands.






          Umm you guys
          can hate on 
          Sehun now. He
          deserves it for 
          hurting Jiyeon like
          this. I’m so sorry
          for those who
          are disappointed.
          And because 
          this chapter isn’t 
          going to make 
          anyone happy, 
          i’m going to 
          double update. 
          The second will 
          be up in few 
          hours. (one reader 
          told me that i
          should someday 
          do the double 
          update so this is 
          for you :)





Enjoy... Or get frustrated?

Thanks for subscribing, commenting and voting :)