One Shot Fanfic

~ Kai Imagine ~

"I repeat. ______-ah, do you want to go out with me?"


You blinked few times, now you heard it clearly, you looked at Kai.

'Isn't it a dream?' You thought.

Your crush, the most handsome guy in the world, the love of your life. You only dreamt about this moment until today.

He was waiting for an answer, an answer that was really obvious. You nodded slightly while becoming embarrassed.

"See you on monday, then!"


He smirked and went back with his parents. Actually his proposal was really amazing. In front of his parents and your friends, when he saw you he ran with a red rose in his hand. Giving it to you he asked you out. You were surprised by his sudden actions, before you never talked, you didn't know he had those feelings for you. It was like a dream, the boy you love loves you in return.

During week end you waited for monday for so long, you couldn't help but ended counting the hours, minutes and seconds. You were wondering about what to do when you'll see him on monday.


『Monday』


'Wearing make up or not?'

You were thinking about it because you wanted to be beautiful in front of him, you even searched on youtube how to do it.

Finally you ended up wearing only mascara and lipstick so it won't be "too much".

 

Arrived at school you ran to your classroom before he get there so you won't do the first step, but when he came he wasn't even looking at you and talked to his friends, it was really weird, even your friends were disappointed by him.

'He must be busy' you thought.

During lunch break he asked you to come with him. You were outside near the garden. You were too shy to talk so you just waited for him to start.

"Listen, don't misunderstand" he said coldy.

You didn't understand.

"I'm saying that you're not my style. I love girls who are tall, with long hair and those who like party but not some weirdo.. Let's be honest, you don't even fill one condition of my ideal girl"

It hurt your heart but you still didn't completely understand.

"The thing is, my parents doesn't like my actual girlfriend and because you're their ideal girl for me I'm faking dating you so they'll let me go."

You glared at him. His words making your heart break.

'What is it going? Is it being real?' You asked yourself still not believing what he said.

"Maybe you think I'm a bastard but in this situation you're a winner too. I mean, you got the opportunity to be called MY girlfriend and the whole school thinks you are. You'll be jealoused by many of girls and become popular, isn't that what you want?"

You stayed silent still shocked.

"Let's just stay as a 'couple' when people are looking. Don't worry, I won't do anything to you."

He left you alone, disappointed. You were crying, the mascara you put on was gone with your tears.

As he said, in the following days, in front of everyone, he was a carrying and loving boyfriend, but the truth is he din't even give you his phone number.

Each day you walked off school hand in hand with your 'boyfriend' you didn't know if you had to be happy or angry or sad. You didn't even know why you accepted this situation like a fool.

One day, you were waiting for the bus with Kai since you two took the same.

"So it was true! OMO!" You heard a girl's voice near you.

"Noona!" Called Kai. "What are you doing here?"

"Mom and dad had to go on a trip so you're staying at my place for a couple of days" she replied. "So it was true? Kai finally got a girl who suits him" she said to you with a really big smile.

You were smiling at her, embarrassed.

"Let's go eat at my house tomorrow night huh? So I can talk to you" she offered but Kai wanted to decline saying that you were busy.

"Of course I'll go! For Kai's Noona I can make a time" you replied with a smile.

Kai was glaring death to you but you didn't care, well he can play with you that easily but you too can be a little evil sometimes.


『Tuesday afternoon almost night』


"____, go to Kai's room, he's waiting for you there."  Said Kai's Noona  as soon as you entered the house.

You went up and entered a boy's room for the first time. He was sleeping on his bed, probably tired by dance practice. You took a seat beside the sleeping fake boyfriend of yours, you really love him though.

You found him more attractive sleeping peacefully like that. You ended up sleeping too. Suddenly someone shook you making you to wake up.

"Yah! Wake up! Who invited you in my room? Get out" 

As soon as he told you, you went down afraid by him.

"Where's Kai? Isn't he with you?" Asked Kai's noona.

"He's not waking up yet" you lied.

"Ah! Help me with those please?" You went to the cooking room and helped her making the dinner.

Later Kai went down to eat, he was!'t really happy. He seemed mad because you went to his room.

During dinner you and Kai's Noona talked a lot letting Kai eat silently.

After dinner Kai was told to drive you back home.

"Are you mad?" You asked him.

No answer.

"Well, I didn't want to make you mad, your Noona told me that you were waiting for me... I'm sorry"

"You're the first girl to enter my room" he said not happy but not angry either.

But you coudn't help to be happy, even though it was complicated between you there's something good.

"How to explain to my girlfriend now? She'll be really mad at me if she discovers..."

This made you angry. You knew clearly that he wasn't dating you but yet it wasn't your fault. Also he just broke your happiness at the time being.

"I want to break up" you said angry.

"You can't, we are not even dating"

"Just show your parents who is the girl you love and stop playing fool, maybe they'll accept it!" you shouted.

"She's seven years older than me, do you think it'll help?" he replied with the same tone.

You kept mum, you didn't know that fact.


『Wednesday』


You made up your mind to break up with Kai. You thought all the night about it and you accepted this just because you could spend time with him but that's enough, you were done.

When you saw him at the school's gate you ran to him.

"Let's end it here" he said with a cold tone and sad voice.

You were surprised but that sudden decision.

During break you convinced him to explain.

"She broke up with me! Because of you! Because of someone who is not worth the trouble, I lost the love of my life, because of some weirdo... Why did I even fake dating you?"

You were furious ad sad at the same time.

"Whose idea was it? You bastard! I'm happy to be some weirdo and ugly girl!  What's so good with you? You're just some jerk! Don't even come near me again in the future! We don't know each other anymore!" You ran far away while hearing what he was saying.

"Just disappear! Get out of my life!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Since you and Kai weren't going along anymore you didn't talk to each other for at least three months now, you didn't even look at him.

After 'breaking up' with you, he was praised by the whole school and you were hated.

"Of course someone as handsome as Kai couldn't really love her"

"Rumors said she was blackmailing Kai to got out with her"

"When they broke up, she ran away with tears"

"Kai really likes to break little girls' heart... Bad boys, I love them"

Well, no one would have thought you were the victim. They were just saying what they wanted to believe. You didn't care about them since your real friends didn't abandon you and kept your side and plus, you had some important things going in your mind.

It was the last hour of school that day and you were impatient. You couldn't concentrate on study anymore, your teacher was blablating and you didn't care about what she said, you were too impatient to check your phone.

After a while the bell finally rang. Your first action was to look at your phone and there it was, a text from him: "I'm here".

You were so happy, you got your stuff and ran to the gate followed by Mi Ra, your friend.

You could see many people surrounding him. Whispers could be heard: "Who's he?"

"So handsome!"

"Is he a newbie?"

You could see his head popping out, well he was so tall he couldn't hide. Your eyes met. He ran to you and you ran to him.

"________!"

You jumped in his arms, he made you turn in the air.

People widened eyes but you were too happy to take care of what people were thinking.

"Yah ____! You forgot us now because you have Oh Sehun?"Said your friends.

"Oh guys! It has been a while! I missed you all!"

He high-fived with everyone.

"So Sehun, you're finally back now?"

"Yes, this time I'm really back."

Oh Sehun is your childhood and best friend, five years ago he had to move to America so you just saw yourselves through internet and during one summer.

He was in your town before going to America so he had already friends, in brief, he was as popular as Kai.

You were talking about random things with Sehun and your friends. You were stuck on him, you missed him a lot.

"____, who's that guy who's looking at me since earlier?" He asked you.

You looked at where he was pointing, and you could see Kai, not happy at all.

Well, a newbie who could be as popular as him have shown up, it was a first for him.

"Him? He's the worst jerk in the world, a bastard, a self centered person, he's called Kim Jong In as known as Kai"

"Ah! The jerk?" Agreed Sehun.

Of course he knew Kai, you talked about him whenever your talks came to love, you told him about the fake dating and all.

Because Kai noticed that the two of you were looking at him, he left school with one of his friends.

The next day Sehun was transferred in your class. The two of you begged the director.


"Please! He doesn't know the school yet, and he was in America for a long time, he needs to be acclimated here, and I help him for that."

It worked, and now you had Sehun with you all the time and seeing Kai pissed off is a plus.

Now the girls, and some boys, are not only in Kai anymore, now it's 'Kai or Sehun? Quite difficult to choose'.

While you talked with Sehun in the stairs someone came up.

"I'm having a party for my birthday, saturday, you'll come right?" Asked So Ra, a classmate of yours, also the students'president

"Of course I'll go! I can take Sehun with me right?"

"Sure! I'm so glad you can go! You'll have to be classy an elegant, everything is written on the card. See you saturday then!"


『Saturday afternoon』


You were dressing yourself for the party when Oh Sehun came to your house. He was so elegant, a real man, handsome, well dressed, you could see his sense of fashion.

"How is it?" You asked him.

"I'll be honest, it ."

Ouch, it hurt, you didn't think that way.

"It's your mother's dress right?" He asked.

You nodded. You don't go often to parties so you didn't have a beautiful dress.

"I knew it would be like it. Let's go to transform you into Cinderella"

You were surprised, what did it mean?

He took you to a big shop and asked the seller for the most beautiful dress, shoes and bag.

After that he took you to a hairdresser and also asked for some make up.

After everything was done you looked yourself into the mirror.

"Wow... Sehun, is it really me?"

"No, it's some E.T coming from an unidentified planet"

"The E.T is really beautiful... But why?"

"Let's just say it was for the birthday presents I couldn't give to you"

You were so happy, you hugged him.

"Now let's go to the party"

『Party』


It was in a luxury hotel, it was a huge event.

So Ra's parents were rich, they could pay for such classy things.

Everyone saw you arriving with Sehun. At first they didn't recognize you, but when your friends greeted you people didn't believe it was you. There was also Kai, So Ra's partner.

He was handsome, good looking. His jacket really suited him, you felt your heart beating faster. You were jealous of So Ra.

'Stupid me' you thought 'My stupid heart is always on him'

As the party goes by, you stayed alone because your heels killed you and everyone was dancing.

"Girls are surely the weird things in the world" 

Someone talked to you, you could tell who it was just by the voice.

"What do you want Kai?"

"Are you that desperate? I mean, you brought Sehun here, acting lovey dovey with him and after that I surprised you looking hungrily at me?"

"What the?"

"Well... Girls don't get over me that easily. But your plan was really unique"

"There's no plan Kai, stop being stupid and go with So Ra"

"Ow, I can feel someone jealous..." He pissed you off, because he was right.

SeHun noticed the scene and came to you.

"Kai, just let her alone okay?"

"Sehun... What about you is that interesting?"

Sehun stayed silent not knowing what to say.

"You reached my level that easily. But don't expect much, I'm going to rip you, I always win after all."

"Really? But you know.. I'm not interested in winning the first place or somewhat. But I'm really interested on what you'll going to do."

"Let's start with that..."

He approached you and kissed you in front of everyone. It was the first time he did that.

"Stop it!" Shouted Sehun angry.

"I won't let you win. She consider you as a friend, me as a man. You'll never have her"

"Did you make all of that because you wanted to show me your 'strength' or were you just jealous of me?"

"What jealous? Are you making fun of me? Because of her?"

This was too much, kissing you, embarrassing you in front of everyone... You couldn't held it. You took a glass of drink and poured it on top of Kai.

Suddenly everyone became silent, what a shame, being humiliated like that. He widened eyes in shock.

He would never thought you'll act like this. He slowly became furious after realizing he was the center of attention, when everyone's whispers became loud. His ego surely hurt.

"YOU!" He yelled at you. He approached, he was thinking about a way to get vengeance but Sehun blocked him.

"I'm the one you want to get rid of, not her" he said calmly.

'How can he be so calm?'   You wondered   'Kai's now really turning to a beast... I'm even regretting my action..'

You knew very well that Kai is stronger than Sehun, even if you didn't see Sehun for years and maybe he became stronger, Kai isn't as the same level as him. Before everything was out of control you took Sehun's hand and ran outside, followed by Kai.

No one talked. Kai walked to you but Sehun stopped him. He was going to punch him but you stopped Kai.

"Don't.."

He was feeling miserable.

"I'm sorry for earlier" you apologized.

"What? Sorry? You didn't do anything wrong! He deserved it!" Shouted Sehun.

"Sehun-ah, even if he's the worst jerk in the world, I would have not did it... I was enjoying the kiss though, it was just because he was talking too much. And, I don't want you to fight"

You gave him a weak smile.

"Now let's apologize to So Ra and go home".

『Home late at night』


'He kissed me.. Our first kiss..'

Your cheeks were burning out of nowhere

'What is this? Why am I embarrassed? And my heart is beating faster... Annya, I have to put my mind together, he did it only to make Sehun mad... But, I liked it.. I want to kiss him again, his perfect lips...'

You fell asleep after thinking. 

It was maybe in the middle of the night or early in the morning you received a text from an unknown number which woke you up.

"❤️ J.I.K"

"What is this? A heart? Who sent this? I didn't save the number. And what's the meaning of 'J.I.K'?"

You had many questions to yourself but you were too lazy to find the answers, instead you returned to sleep.

 

『Monday』


After what happened Sunday afternoon you became really well known among the students, for the bad and the right way.

Kai-stans were really mad, especially girls, for the glass and more, because of the kiss. Anti-fans were praising you because you could stand against him.

'Popularity ' you thought, while there're persons swearing at you, some were praising.

Sehun could see your annoyed face.

"Now you can finally understand my life" he teased you.

"Your life isn't going well with me."

"Hey come on! You won't get down just by few persons talking bad about you! I thought you were stronger"

"Few? At least 99,99% of the students here are cursing me..."

He didn't know what to do, he had to recognize it, it .

"Hug?" He asked.

"Sure"

Sehun was really something, in your bad moments he can easily comfort you, having him by your side was really a gift from God.

He knew you more than anyone.

"What a lovely couple"

And this one had always the exact words to break the mood.

"Kai, why are you here?" You said with an angry tone, breaking Sehun's embrace.

"Well, I was seeing you happy and I felt disgusted, a sad face suits you more, so I decided to talk to you"

"Well done, even your voice is pissing me off, seeing you is worst"

"Like I said. Here's my jacket and my shirt".

One of his friend gave you a small bag.

"You'll have to wash it. It was your fault anyway"

"Bastard! I won't never do it"

"Of course you'll have to or your parents will have this video in their mail box, we clearly can see you reversing the glass on me"

"You provoked her actions Kai, she's not in fault" retorted Sehun.

He trapped you. You had to do it. If your parents found out about this story they'll kill you and his parents and yours knew each other.

"When you're done, come to my sister's house and deliver it yourself."

They laughed and walked away.

'Bastard! Jerk! Coward!'


『Wednesday afternoon』


You had no class so you could gave back Kai's stuff.

You asked Sehun to give you a ride to Kai's home since he had a car.

You arrived, rang the bell and waited.

Kai opened the door.

"Here! Your stuff" you gave him back the small bag.

" 'Hello Kai! I hope I don't mind, I'm here to bring back your stuffs' Isn't that what you're supposed to say?"

"Did you smoke something? I'll never do that! Now I'm going"

"Wait! Enter inside, Noona is waiting for you, I told her you'll pass by"

Even if being with Kai annoyed you, you had to see his Noona if she waited for you.

"I'll tell Sehun to wait a little longer and I'll say hello"

"No need, you'll stay for dinner, tell him to go, I'll bring you home later"

"What if Sehun stays with us? I'll introduce him to your Noona"

He was annoyed by your idea.

"I don't want him in my house" so he walked to Sehun's car and told him to go. Sehun was hesitating but you made him a sign and he left you.

"Oh ____! I missed you! I'm so happy to see you again! Come inside, don't stay there!"

"Oh Noona!" (You always called her that way, you didn't know why)


『Dinner』


You sat beside Kai. He was actually smiling at you every time. He was kind to you, he talked fluently. He really spilt personality, he was different from these last days.

"I was so sad when Kai told me he broke up with you! I thought I wasn't going to see you again"

"But Noona, you had my number"

"But I was afraid you wouldn't accept my calls... Anyway, I was so happy when Kai asked me your number!"

You were surprised, Kai too. You could tell by his face becoming embarrassed.

"Kai asked my number?"

"Ah yeh! You didn't know? I thought he was going to talk to you.. Yah Kai! You asked it for nothing?"

"Yah! Who said I asked it for nothing? And why are you telling her that? It was supposed to be a secret" he pouted.

"Ah... Mian.."

'Wait, I saw it right? I am not dreaming? Kai can... pout?' You blinked few times, still not believing it.

After dinner you went to Kai's room, he said he wanted to talk to you.

"Was the dinner good?" He asked

"Awesome" you answered.

"Noona wanted to cook kimbap but I told her kimchi is tastier, I was right, I-"

"Did you drag me here to talk to me about how you decided the dinner's menu?"

He became silent.

"Actually... I sent you a text and you didn't reply.."

"A text from you? When? I don't remember receiving a text from you at all..." You shook your head.

"Ah..."

You looked in your memories.

"Wait!" You looked into your phone. "Do you mean... This... Was you?"

You remembered the text you received Saturday night.He nodded shyly.

'Now he's shy! This evening was really full of surprise'

"So this was you.. Well, I had no clue to know who sent it"

"Of course you had! I signed it!"

"Huh?"

" 'J.I.K' Jong In Kim"

"How could I know? It was too abstract!"

"No! You just had to search well! ... Mmmmh... So what's your answer?"

"My answer?"

"Yes.. I sent you a heart... Isn't it obvious?"

Of course it was, but it could be a prank too.

"How can I say it's not a trap?"

"You just have to trust me"

'Trust or not to trust?'

"It's difficult to trust you after everything that happened ... Don't you know?"

"Yah! Did I even lie to you before?"

That was true, he never lied before he was always honest.

"Mmmh okay, I have an answer for you"

"What is it?" He was excited to know the answer.

"It's..."

"Kai-ah! Come down to do the dishes!" Shouted Kai's sister.

"Noonaaaa!"              He complained           "____, what's your answer?"

"Go down, your sister's waiting"

"Aish... Okay but you'll tell me later!"

"Wait!" You put your arms around, which surprised him, and gave him a kiss on the lips. He was so happy.

"You kissed me! There's no way back! I'm so relieved, I thought you liked Sehun! When he hugged you I was so jealous! Aish..."

"Yes... But if it's a prank, I'll tell everything to your sister, she'll gonna kill you"

"No wonder... Order a grave already just in case!"

"You ..."

He kissed you again

"That was a joke" he laughed.
-END-