Truth rains [+/? Bonus Chapter]

Show Me [Hanjoo]

"Oh my God!" he yelled and at the same time woked up the boy, Byungjoo, who slept across the room.

Hansol was panicking and he was curled up in al ball in his own bed, hugging his knees tight against his chest.

He head another boom from the outside.

"What? It's just thunder", Byungjoo said, rubbing his eyes while yawning quietly, starting to to laugh at Hansol's reaction, until he realized Hansol was death serious.

"No no no", Hansol sobbed and hugged his knees tighter, burying his face in them. "You don't get it."

Byungjoo stood up hazily and sat next to Hansol. He didn't know what to do. Hies friend's didn't have problems like that so he didn't know how he should help him. "Hey, calm down", Byungjoo said soothingly, rubbing the back of Hansol's neck. He didn't know what he needed to do. He just hoped Hansol wouldn't get a panick attack. "It's alright SolSol"

"No it's not", Hansol whined. He was about to cry and the tears were burning in his eyes. He felt it. He didn't want to cry, especially in front of Byungjoo.

Thunder had always scared him. , he was 18 but he hadn't gotten that fear away. He was so scared and Byungjoo felt bad because he didn't know what to do.

"What can I do?" Byungjoo asked. He was almost panicking himself. He didn't want Hansol to be scared. He wanted to help him but he was like handless when it came to that.

"I don't know! If you wanna help me, stop the ing thunder!" Hansol whisper yelled as the first tear came out of his eyes. 'No no no no I don't wanna cry in front of him', Hansol thought and the thought just made him need to cry more.

'now he will think I'm a ing loser of god I am a up', he thought.

Byungjoo wrapped his arm aroung Hansol and held him tight. "Sol please. Nothing bad is gonna happen. It's just mother nature", Byungjoo said as he leaned his head against Hansol's.

Hansol tried to calm his breath but it was hard. So hard.

"My whole life is a up. I just- Now I am crying in front of my crush and it's because of a ing thunder", Hansol sobbed. He didn't even realize he used the word crush, but Byungjoo realized and he froze.

'I knew it', Byungjoo thought and smiled quickly, but his thoughts about Hansol got distracted by Hansol's whining.

"I am so sorry for being such a horrible piece of , sorry oh my god you shouldn't see me like this", Hansol sobbed and grabbed the hem of Byungjoo's shirt.

Another boom.

Thunder had always been his weak spot. The fear against it started when he was six and he was at their attic when a three fell on their house, making Hansol's leg fracture.

It was stupid, but it was a small trauma.

"Shh- no need to be afraid. I don't judge you. I am right here and I am not gonna judge you. Just breathe", Byungjoo said soothingly. He didn't wanna see Hansol being so vulnerable. He didn't want to see him cry. "Don't cry. I don't wanna see you like this. Please calm down I am right here and nothing bad is gonna happen."

After Byungjoo said that, Hansol's breth got streadier minute by minute. Byungjoo hugged Hansol even tighter. "Yeah. Everything is good. I won't tell anyone about this", Byungjoo said, caressing Hansol's blond hair softly and gently. "Don't worry. Just go back to sleep."

The thunder had finally stopped

"Can you sleep with me?" Hansol asked shyly. He was tired and he didn't meant to ask that, but he was too tired and afraid to care.

Byungjoo looked at Hansol in awe, but still thought 'no, that can't happen. Not yet.'

"Not this time. I'll stay beside you, until you fall asleep", Byungjoo said and helped Hansol to lay down.