Second Word [1/?]

Show Me [Hanjoo]
"Okay", Mrs. Wu said. "Classgroups 2 and 3, does any of you know each other?" She asked, raising his voice over others blabbing.
 
Mrs. Wu was and angry chinese woman who had pushed through the middle age. She kept her glasses on her nose always and she had her hair always on a tight bun in the middle of his head. She was also very short and that made her and easy target to pick on.
 
Hansol, who was at the end of the line always had to pity that small sized widow. It was just sad.
 
At the same time, he heard someone yell "no we don't", and he snapped back to reality, eyeing people arounf him, especially that one boy who stood in the line of group 3. People in group 3 were a year younger that people in group 2, but they all looked so cold. Except that one.
 
"Okay, great!" Mrs. Wu said. "Pick your pairs from the other group and choose a cottage you'll sleep in. Today there won't be any activities, but the dinner is at 9pm, remember to show up. You have two hours time to get your bags in the cottages and come to the conditoria."
 
"Well, what are you waiting for? Pick your pairs!" Mrs. Wu said and clapped her hands twice before leaving to his own cottage.
 
The cottages were small. They were for two people. For the people who had lived in a city like Soul their whole life, going in the forest was a scary idea.
 
For Byungjoo, it wasn't. He had hiked with his family to the point of getting sick of it. It was a normal activity to Byungjoo to got to a forest, camping or whatever.
 
Byungjoo, who belonged to the younger group, had brown, curly hair and he saw a boy come near him. The other boy was a bit smaller than Byungjoo, although he was older. He was more feminine than him, not that it mattered.
 
"Hi", the older boy started when he got in front of Byungjoo. He had suprisingly high-pitched voice. Byungjoo thought it was kind of cute. "Why haven't I noticed that boy better, for god's sake, we are in the same school", Byugjoo thought. After saying hi, the older boy smiled. It was just as delicate and pretty as the boy himself.
 
"Hey", Byungjoo said with a smile.
 
"Could you umm- could you be my pair?" the older boy asked from the younger carefully, still smiling to him.
 
"Yeah, of course", Byungjoo said and lend his hand to the other for him to shake. "Byungjoo," he said. "But B-Joo is fine too", the younger added.
 
That moment, birds chirped loudly when Hansol intronduced himself, or it might have just been his beautiful feminine voice.
 
The older boy grabbed his hand and shook it. "Hansol", he said.
 
They looked at each other for a long moment, until Byungjoo coughed, making them woke up to reality, stopping their deep, silent moment.
 
"Should we go and pick the best cabin?" Byungjoo asked awkwardly and looked at Hansol for a moment more with a smile.
 
Hansol wore a tight white v-neck with black adidas shorts, three stipes at the side. The tight shirt exposed his firm abs. Byungjoo thought he was feminine but when he looked at the older boy closer. Oh. 
 
Byungjoo thought Hansol was y.
 
"Y-yeah. Yeah we should", Hansol said with a blush. He was embarrassed to watch Byungjoo. He knew Byungjoo had noticed that he looked at him-
 
No one else had picked their pair yet. The groups looked at each other in disgust, waiting for someone else to make a move.
 
'I am so lucky that Hansol came to ask me. I am lucky that I get to be with him, not with some other dickhead', Byungjoo thought with a smile.
 
Hansol and Byungjoo walked next to each other to pick a cabin that was the closest to the conditoria, because they both thought they were too lazy to to walk from the other side of the camping area to the conditoria, just to get food. They wanted the cabin that was the closest to everything.
 
Hansol opened the cabins door and stepped inside shyly.
 
Even tho it was just a ty school trip, the cabins were suprisingly clean and modern. A lot prettier from the inside that outside. That was the thing with most of the people too.
 
"Can I have the bed that is next to the window?" Hansol asked. His tone was shy as always and he had that cute puppy face. He didn't even do that on purpose, he just looked so adorable without meaning.
 
It was 7pm and the sun was setting. Hansol wanted to look at it. Sometimes he on top of the roof of his house to look at sunsets. He loved them. Every sunset was different but beautiful. Even when the clouds covered the sky, he still wanted to see how it looked like.
 
'How could I say no?' Byungjoo thought and sighed.
 
"Yeah, okay", he said with a smile and dragged his backpack on the otherside of the cabin.
 
The camping area was really green, because at the beginning of the summer, all trees had leaves and the flowers were at their best. Hansol thought it was pretty. 
 
"Thank you", Hansol said politely and threw his stuff on the bed. His backpack still hit the floor, making Byungjoo wince.
 
Hansol saw it. Hansol had always thought that the small body movements of Byungjoo were the best. Hansol thought he was pretty.
 
Sharing a room with an almost stranger didn't bother Byungjoo. It didn't bother Hansol either, because Byungjoo seemed like a nice person, afterall. 
 
Hansol had always had a little crush on Byungjoo. He felt the butterflies in his stomach the first time he saw him. Byungjoo just made his heart melt. But still, Byungjoo had never noticed Hansol that much. They only had talked to each other once before Hansol asked him to be his pair.
 
First time they talked, was when Hansol rushed to his class, but bumped his shoulder accidentally to Byungjoo's, causing the other boy's books to fall.
 
"Oh for s sak-" Byungjoo started annoyedly, but then he saw Hansol's face and just stopped talking. He just smiled.
 
The other boy looked scared. He was scared that Byungjoo would yell at him. It didn't happen.
 
"I'm so sorry, I need to go to my class sorry. I got this", Hansol rushed and went down to collect Byungjoo's books, but the younger grabbed his shoulder, bulling him gently up.
 
"No, it's okay. Go to your class, I got this", he said gently with a smile, pushing Hansol playfully away. "Now go."
 
Hansol whispered him a small thanks and rushed to his class.
 
That was the day they first talked to each other. It was just a basic mundane scene, but Hansol still was glad it happened, but he still wanted to make a better impression to Byungjoo, because he didn't want him to remember Hansol as just that one clumsy boy fro his old school.
 
They put their stuff into the draved and few hour passed in a silence.
 
Mr. Kim came to say that the dinner was in five minutes.
 
"Should we go?" Byungjoo asked.
 
"Yeah", Hansol said, turning to face Byungjoo. He straightened his shirt and he walked out of the door Byungjoo had opened to him.
 
They started to walk together slowly towards the conditoria.
 
They talked just some random basic things about their families for a minute, until they arrived to the conditoria.
 
Inside, they just stood and waited for the teacher to come and give some information about what they would do tomorrow as they took their food.
 
"Can you sit with m-" Hansol started, but five persons came and dragged Byungjoo laughing away from him. They were Byungjoo's friends.
 
'Why did I even ask, he has more fun with them anyways', Hansol thought, frustrated and went to sit his the people from his class. They were all so boring, but even when Byungjoo didn't say anything, the silence was comfortable.
 
He noticed after the food was served, that Byungjoo threw him and apologising look, after that he just turned around, back to laugh with his friends.
 
'Whay to go Hansol', he thought annoydly and turned back to pick his food.
 
The conditoria was almost the same as their schools. They had the same kind of black stools and white tables. It was mirthless.
 
He remembered that since the day they first talked, he had looked at Byungjoo in awe. Byungjoo was pleasing his eye in all ways. Byungjoo was the embodiment of perfect. Byungjoo was all kinds of nice. He was polite and funny. He had lots of friends and he was the mot popular person in his school, but he was still not arrogant.
 
They were very rare features in human.
 
He snapped back into the reality when he felt a warm hand touch his shoulder. The older boy turned around and he saw that curly haired boy. He had a small smile on his face when saying "You really think too deep." 
 
Hansol just blushed.
 
"Well, should we go now?" Byungjoo asked, still with a small smile. 
 
Byungjoo's smile was like sun. It was warm, but it could kill if you'd get too close. Hansol wanted to stay away from him, but the boy was irresistible. Hansol knew he didn't have any chances to be with Byungjoo, but he still liked him very ing much. It was sad.
 
"Yeah", he just said and stood up.
 
They walked back to their cabin in silence.
 
When they arrived to the porch of their cabin, Byungjoo was polite and opened the door to Hansol, waiting for him to go inside and then went after the older boy.
 
"Thanks", Hansol whispered. Byungjoo just nodded with a small smile playing on his lips, watching as Hansol took his shoes off. He did the same after Hansol.
 
Hansol sat on his bed and looked out of the window. It would have been dark, but the lights of the conditoria and the lights that surrounded the trails made it easy to still see.
 
Byungjoo had just different things in his mind. Things like Hansol. He watched as Hansol looked out of the window, trying to recognize the plants or something.
 
He looked so breakable to Byungjoo, but his smile was very light and powerful. It was charismatic. Hansol was beautiful in every way, hell, Byungjoo didn't even knew him that well, but he had heard some of his friends compliment how Hansol looked or something.
 
Hansol wasn't popular in their school because he was so shy, but many people still adored his looks.
 
That older boy looked about three years younger than he was. Byungjoo thought it was cute, if he was being honest to himself.
 
It was 11pm until they spoke to each other again.
 
Both were just laying on their beds, facing each other, stealing glances from each toher, every time they catched the other staring, Hansol blushed. He did it all the time.
 
So deep red.
 
His cheeks were like roses but more pretty.
 
"Do you have any hobbies?" Hansol  suddently asked, trying the get the attenttion away from himself.
 
"Umm yeah, I am dancing and singing a lot, but I just sing in my freetime, I don't have a teacher", Byungjoo answered.
 
"O-oh, cool", Hansol said. "I dance too."
 
He was glad that Byungjoo didn't start to think that he was gay because he danced. It was a calmig thought now that he knew that Byungjoo danced too.
 
"Oh my god, nice!", Byungjoo said with a grin and sat up. "Can you show me some moves."
 
Hansol sat up and blushed again and shook his head, making the blond hair hall on his face. "Hell no", he muttered.
 
"Hey c'mon, please", Byungjoo whined. "Please Hansol."
 
Hansol loved hearing his name escaping Byungjoo's lips. But still, it was a no from him. He didn't want to, even although he was good, but he didn't want Byungjoo to see him dancing, because Hansol thought he was better and he didn't want to embarrass himself in front of Byungjoo.
 
"No", he said with secret grin, while he tried to cover his face because it was so red.
 
"Please Hansol", Byungjoo said and sighed. "I can show you something too."
 
Then he stiffened. He wanted to see Byungjoo dance. He wanted to see those hips as they would sway side to side.
 
"Umm you first", Hansol suggested and slided his hands down his face, then looking at Byungjoo again. "You gotta do it first."
 
Byungjoo thought about it for a while. "Okay, I am not a like you", he said and laughed.
 
Then the taller boy stood up and went on the middle of the cabin's floor.
 
"Gotta improvise something", Byungjoo muttered, putting his hands on his hips, starting to move them in slow circles, sometimes squatting down or sliding his hands down his body. It was hard for Hansol to explain it to himself, that he was just watching how Byungjoo danced.
 
And it was the iest he had ever seen.
 
And he had watched many times, but hell, that was something else.
 
Byungjoo looked so y in his sweatpant's and a tight top. Hansol wouldn't get over that.
 
When he stopped after a minute of dancing he had few sweat drops on his forehead. "Your turn, Hansol. Show me", Byungjoo breathed.
 
His breath was heavy and his voice husky.
 
"Can you teach that to me?" Hansol asked. In reality, he didn't want to learn that. He wanted Byungjoo to show it again. And maybe again after that.
 
"You want to learn it?" Byungjoo asked and laughed after it. "If you want to. Come here."
 
"N-no. Just show it again", Hansol said, he was slurring something and Byungjoo knew he wanted to see it again.
 
"No no. Come here I'll teach you", Byungjoo said and smirked. He walked in front of Hansol and grabbed his hand, pulling him up, getting both of them almost to trip.
 
Byungjoo just laughed and took Hansol's other hand too.
 
"Okay, I'm gonna guide you, is it okay? Is this uncomfortable?" Byungjoo asked while he moved himself behind Hansol, putting his hands gently on Hansol's hips.
 
Hansol's breath was unsteady. "No", he said. 'This might be your only chance to touch him, don't waste it', Hansol thought and tried to relax desperately.
 
"Good. I'll do it with you, but behind you, so I can guide you", Byungjoo explained and tightened his grip on Hansol's hips. It felt nice. Hansol wanted to be touched by him, but he was sure Byungjoo was as straight as a ruler.
 
The older boy nodded, unsure what to do. "Now you're a dancer, you should handle this. "Move your hips two times from left to right okay?"
 
The favorite shirt of Hansol, the white v-neck he was srtill wearing was a bit short and Byungjoo's hands brushed his skin slighly, making him shiver. But still, Hansol managed to do what Byungjoo said, even though he was having like million butterflies in his stomach. The feeling was amazing.
 
"Smooth", Byungjoo laughed and squeezed Hansol's hips.
 
Hansol blushed again but he was glad that Byungjoo couldn't see it, because he was behind him.
 
The rest of the teaching went like that. Byungjoo's firm hands guided Hansol's hips smoothly, making Hansol shiver every time his fingertips got to touch his skin.
 
He wanted to get used to that.
 
"You did good", Byungjoo complimented. "You're a quick learner."
 
"Thanks", Hansol said with a smile.
 
The mood was much lighter after they had their dance. Both were just laughing and Hansol didn't blush that often. Hansol was happy to share what moment with Byungjoo. He enjoyed in every single way possible, until Byungjoo let go of his hips.
 
"And you looked y", Byungjoo laughed and smacked Hansol's shoulder playfully. "I'd like to see that some more."
 
"W-what?" Hansol asked in shock. Why Byungjoo told that to him so openly? Wasn't it weird or something? To Hansol it was. Because nobody had ever said that to him. He kne w what people said behind his back about his looks, but he had never heard anyone to say that directly to him.
 
"I said looked y. You have a face of a child but you move like an angel", Byungjoo said and dragged Hansol to sit next to him on his bed.
 
How did they end up in that point of being so comfortable.
 
"Well, thank you", Hansol said awkwardly.
 
"You're a fun guy Hansol. I'm glad you asked me to be your pair", Byungjoo said with a smile and leaned his head on Hansol's shoulder.
 
"I'm glad about that too", Hansol laughed.