A Great Morning [2/?]

Show Me [Hanjoo]

Hansol was woken up by rays of sunlight warming up his face. First the boy rubbed his eyes, that were red from holding all those tears he was supposed to cry that night. He was glad that he didn't start to cry. It would have been almost se worst case.

Then he took his phone from the nightstand, opening the screen. It was only 5am and he wanted to sleep, but somehow it didn't catch his eye again.

He looked across the room, seeing Byungjoo, still asleep. He was facing the pillow, snoring into it softly. His bedhead was still the best part of it. Byungjoo's curls were all over his head, wildy pointing on different directions.

Byungjoo looked so cute when he was that calm, not blabbing about what happened when he did something. Okay, Hansol loved to listen what Byungjoo told him, because it was almost everytime something funny.

They got to know each oher better while they were dancing. Hansol told Byungjoo things about his life and opposite.

Both were just normal guys, but they still found each other interesting. Hansol had an interesting childhood ang Byungjoo's life was full accidents.

They had enjoyed talking to each other. Byungjoo almost felt like a friend of Hansol's, and he was glad to say it.

Hansol just stared at the younger boy in awe. He was cute when he puffed air out of his mouth, making his locks bounce over his face when his breath hit them.

Byungjoo was just amazing just like how he was.

Pleasant it all ways possible.

Hansol turned to face window. It was very bright outside already and the plats and trees that were outside glistened from the water drops.

Nature was beautiful at the beginning of the summer, to say at least.

"Good morning", Hansol suddedntly heard a raspy voice say. He froze completely. He didn't want to see Byungjoo after that night. He didn't want Byungjoo to remind him about happened, because that was the thing that would most possibly happen.

The older boy didn't say anything and he put his mouth on a tight line

Byungjoo stood up and walked behind Hansol, only in his boxers that he had slept in. Hansol saw the reflection of Byungjoo behing him and he just wanted to melt in that spot. Byungjoo's abs were something to die for, honestly. They weren't like some bodybuilder's, but they were firm and lean.

Hansol felt the younger tap his T-shirt covered shoulder with his palm. "Hey, what's wrong?" Byungjoo asked. he was truly worried because he thought he and Hansol could forger the whole thing that happended previous night.

Hansol still didn't say anything, and he knew it didn't help th situation but he still tried. maybe if he didn't need to talk to Byungjoo he could avoid the topic.

Byungjoo just sighed. "Tell me this isn't about last night. Hey, didn't you listen to me, I said I don't judge you. Still wont. It is okay to be afraid", Byungjoo said and put his hand on Hansol's neck, caressing his babyhair.

"It's okay", Byungjoo repeated. "I won't tell anyone okay?"

But Hansol was so ashamed he still didn't want to say anything, so Byungjoo said. 

"Well, if you aren't going to talk, I will", Byungjoo stated and sat next to Hansol, trying to catch his eye. He put his hand on Hansol's cheek and turned his head, still leaving his hand on Hansol's check awkwardly.

"Yeah umm... I remember when I first heard about you when my friend pointed at you at say something about how y you looked in those skinny jeans. It was the second day I got to this cool. All my friends who knew I am gay tried to interlock us, but I refused - cause I wouldn't wanna be in a public relationship", Byungjoo explained, making Hansol blush. His hand still rested on Hansol's cheek softly, caressing it slightly. "I always thought you were beautiful but I just wasn't ready for a relationship, believe, if I would have been ready, I would have asked you on a date days ago - because it's so hard to find a mens to date and I like you back a little bit, 'Sol."

"B-but why are you telling me this?" Hansol asked. His fac was red as a rose again and he just looked at Byungjoo in the eyes, ashamed of himself.

"Don't you remember? Last night you used a phras something like 'crying in front of my crush' to me", Byungjoo asked and caressed Hansol's cheek still.

Oh.

"I was just hazy and tired", Hansol tried to explain until he realized, why bother? If Byungjoo liked him even a little bit back, it was enought to him. "Okay no. maybe I'll skip this . Yeah, it's true."

Byungjoo just grinned and said "But now that I'm ready, would you like to go out with me when we get out of here?"

 

"Maybe we should do that yeah", Hansol said with a smile and after that, Byungjoo pressed his lips against Hansol's, locking the older boy's bottom lip between his. The kiss actually wasn't about want or lust, it was a test and Byungjoo didn't do it just to get laid with Hansol in the future - no.

 

But Hansol took it well.