Chapter 3

Always Will

MyungSoo POV:

"Crap that Busan girl,"was all he could think during the whole lesson.He should spend his time with his friends or party in the nearby club but heck today he is going to spend his precious time with that idiot Busan girl,just because it's an order from that idiot Mr Lee.Slowly but surely,an idea came to his mind.By looking at the Busan girl,he can tell she is not the social type.So it will be a piece of cake for him to shoo her off.Sure enough,during lunch,just one glare from him made Naeun back off and ran to Chorong.He smirked and went to join his friends.

"Hyung!Where's the transfer girl?I thought you are assigned to bring her around the school."Sungjong asked while stuffing food into his mouth.

I just shooked my head and say"Seriously Jong,the whole plate of food is for you,you do not need to stuff your mouth with it,it's gross.And for your information I shoo that Busan girl off."

Sungjong gave him an you-are-so-rude-face and Myungsoo just gave him an I-don't-give-a-damn-face and continue with his lunch.

Naeun POV:

That Myungsoo guy is so scary.Just one glare from him can sent me shivers down my spine and I need to back off to find Chorong.Lucky,Chorong was a good friend and was willing to show me around the school.

"Chorong,does all the girls in our school go crazy for all the kingkas including that L."I asked curiously.

Chorong nodded her head and said"Especially L and your older brother.Heck!The minute they step in the school,your ears will go deaf."

I chuckled and continue earing,feeling lucky and grateful to have friends like Chorong.

Author POV:

Ringgggggg!!!Ringgggggg!!!The sound of the bell rang signalling the end of the school.

"Bye Naeun-ah,I will meet you in school tomorrow."Chorong said and ran home.

Knowing that my idiot brother is probably having a stayback today,I started home.Bang!!I banged into someone and when I looked up,I found L.I rubbed my forehead,is his chest made up of a wall or something,maybe even bricks.It's so hard!I walked off,not wanting to have anything to do with him.

"Ya!Busan girl,aren't you going to say sorry for banging into me?"L shouted.

Naeun did not know where she get her courage from as she turn around and shouted back"Why should I,L-ssi?"

"Seems like you know my name huh?"

Naeun just rolled her eyes and said"So what if I know,it's not like it's forbidden or something,right?"

So,you wanna play huh,Busan girl?Game On!

L smirk and say"Are you a fan of mine,since you already know my name since the first day of school.I can welcome you to the club, you know."

"Thanks but no thanks,I would rather commit suicide than being one of your fangirls"Naeun scoffed.

Myungsoo's hands tightened to a fist because of his anger,none of the girls in the school talk to him like that before.Like literally None!But he tried to keep his cool.

"Are you saying that you will be my fangirl even  after you are dead?Wow,thanks! I dont't know that you like me so much."

"Puleeeseeee!I have way more better things to do."Naeun smirk and walked off.

"That Busan girl,she is really getting on my nerves!"

Naeun went home and collasped on her bed.She was exchausted! That Kim Myungsoo really knows how to pick a fight.But while thinking,she suddenly felt scared.Arguing with a kingka on the first day of school is not really on her wishlist,maybe she overdone it,but still,when she remembered that Kim Myungsoo face,her anger level rise up again.

Fine!If that is what you want then,Game On,idiot L!

With that thought in mind,she dozed off to sleep because of her tiredness.