Chapter 1

Always Will

 Author POV:

"Oppa,I'm scared for school tomorrow."Naeun whined while sitting on her bed preparing for bedtime.Her brother Son Dongwoon,just smiled at her and consoled her that everything is going to be alright.Since Naeun is not the social type of girls,she kept quiet in school and no one really notices her.Well,except for the fact that her older brother is quite a popular one  in the school,more mainly refer as the kingka.The next morning,when the first light touches Naeun's face,she was already up and ready for the first day of school.She was preparing breakfast in the kitchen when Dongwoon came walking down the stairs.He looked at Nauen and say"Aigoo,my dongsaeng grow up already,so early wake up,never sleep like a pig anymore."Naeun was about to protest when she realized it's 8 already."Oppa,ppali.We are going to be late."Not even giving her brother a chance to take the toast,she grabbed his hands and raced down the steps to school.She felt refreshed all at once and she have a feeling that today is going to be perfect.

Dongwoon POV:

Aish,that girl!Never even give me a chance to have a breakfast or at least let me grab a toast to eat!Breakfast is very important in my daily life."Woah!Naeun,slow down.We are going to stink by the time we reach school by the speed you are running and the weather is so hot today."

Naeun POV:

Aish!This Oppa always complain this complain that."Arasso Arasso Oppa.Don't nag at me like a grandmother anymore.Or else you will never get a girlfriend.""Hey!Don't you know that I'm the kingka in school?You tell me which girl in the whole school don't want to be my girlfriend!""And that girl is me!!"I said out loud.He smirk and say"Of course you don't want to be my girlfriend because you are my sister."Amd the bickering goes on till we reach school.Actually,just additional information.Deep down inside us,we like each other as brother and sister.I step inside the school and was actually amazed to find it so HUGE."Daebak Oppa,this school is not those that I use to attend."Actually,I am a transfer student.I was studying in Busan with my best friend Eunji,when my parents decided to ask me to move to Seoul and stay with my brother and go to the same school as him."Obviously it's not.This is the number one High School in Seoul.Only for smart or rich people."I secretly roll my eyes,knowing that he will probably tease me that I am not a smart student and I probably will not make any friend.So,I quickly pull out my timetable,took a glance at it and raced to my locker but of course not before saying goodbye to that irritating and annoying brother of mine.

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry for not putting any Myungeun parts here as I was in a rush for writing this story.I am really sorry but I promise that in the next chapter,they will be a Myungeun part.So,stay tune>_<