Chapter 2

Always Will

Dongwoon POV:

That girl....Haizz...How dare she....Dongwoon could just sighed as he know he is never going to win the childish fight between him and his sister.With that thought in mind,he strolled to his locker with his group of kingka friends and of course with girls surrounding them.

Naeun POV:

Naeun looked at her timetable.First class:History.She was going to faint by the time she stepped into the classroom.Firstly,it's because she hate History and secondly,because she saw lots of unfamiliar faces and some of them were staring at her weirdly.She took a deep breath a managed a smile.How she hoped Eunji was here to support her.She looked around for a place to sit when someone called her,actually not literally called her name since she haven't introduce herself yet."That new girl over there,you can come and sit beside me."The girl that called her was sitting right at the back of the class.To stop herself from getting weird attention from others,she proceeded to the back of the class and settled herself right beside the girl."Hi,my name is Park Chorong and what's yours?"She said while taking out her hand."Hi,My name is Son Naeun."I replied and took her hand."Naeun-ssi,let's be friends,shall we?"Naeun nodded her head.Hah! In your face,Oppa.I've got a friend now.The teacher came in.He looked,how should I say.Erm.....he looked like those ancient people you see in the past."That teacher is Mr Lee,he is quite the weirdo teacher."Chorong whispered."Yes,Chorong ssi,it looks like you have something to say to the new girl and oh yah,the new girl,please come and introduce yourself."With a nervous look and heart,Naeun stood up and said"Hi,My name is Son Naeun.I'm a transfer from Busan and my brother is Son Dongwoon."With that,she sat back down.But hearing her brother's name,the class girls went crazy."Keep quiet girls,don't make such a ruckus!"Mr Lee shouted and the class went silent."Naeun-ssi,since you are new to the school,it seems like I will assign someone to show you around."Suddenly I heard someone said"Oh.....so she's a Busan girl huh?""That is Kim MyungSoo,our class kingka,famous for his looks and coldness towards girls.Oh,and his father is the principal of this school.""MyungSoo ssi,seems like you want to know more about Busan.Then you will show Naeun ssi around."But-""No buts,do what I ask you to."Uh-oh,this is bad,I thought to myself.It is only the first day of school and I already have someone who is shooting glares at me at that someone is the girls from her class,not including Chorong and of course the Kingka,Kim MyungSoo.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I know this chapter is boring but please bear with it as I promise that the rest of the chapters will be full of ideas and of course,full of Myungeun.And by the way,Naeun you are so poor thing ): But anyway Hwaiting!I think I will update hopefully 2 chapters tomorrow(: Pls subscribe this story<3