Grrrr

I Like My Best Friend
"W-What?" I stutter, both of my ears red.
 
"Never mind~" he cooed, letting go of my hand and running away.
 
"Yah! Chen you come back here!" I yell chasing after him.
 
 
 
I slowly open my eyes to the bright light. Ugh... school... I thought. I reach for my phone to see if I got any notifications.
 
 
To: ~*Eunmi*~
From: @ChenChen@
 
Sup loser~ Hurry up dude or ur gon b late~ aaand imma not walk u 2 school... MUAHAHAHA!11!!1
 
 
I sigh loudly, when Chen adds his evil laugh that means he's serious... I quickly get ready and rush to the front of my house. I look around and can't find Chen. Greeaaat... I slowly start walking, ALONE, to school but am suddenly tackled. I let out a light squeal and fall onto the grass of one of my neighbors yards.
 
"Ow..." I mumble.
 
"Annyeong Eunmi~" Chen chuckled.
 
"Yah, Chen! Was it necessary to TACKLE ME!!??" I hiss.
 
"Yep, that's because you took forever to get ready," he said, standing up.
 
"Well I hope you know that I'm injured now..." I complain, rubbing my shoulder. 
 
"You're fine~" he said, helping me up. Once standing I quickly stumble on him.
 
"Nope nope nope nope nope... not fine... ankle... much ouchness..." I whine, falling back to the floor.
 
Chen let out a loud sigh," Tsk, tsk... what am I gonna do with you..." he suddenly crouched down in front of me with his back facing me. "Get on."
 
"What? Yesterday you literally said I was too heavy!" I say, staring at him wide eyed.
 
"Choi Eunmi, do you not get jokes? Just get on so we can go~" he said impatiently. I gave in and wrapped my arms around his neck as he stood up and carried me to school.
 
 
 
"You sure I'm not heavy?" I ask, worried that he will strain himself from carrying me for too long.
 
"Nah, I'm fine," he said.
 
"So fine now means heavy breathing and sweating?" I chuckle, looking at him.
 
"Shut up... I'm a guy and I have to look strong."
 
"Okay~ Then stop breathing heavy and stop sweating, then it'll look effortless!" I say cheerily.
 
"I hate you..." he said, still breathing heavily.
 
"I love having you as my best friend too~" I coo, laughing at him.
 
 
 
"Chen Oppa!" Soo Min called.
 
"Ugh..." I accidentally say out loud.
 
"I knew you were jealous~" he said, looking at me while I still ride on his back.
 
"I'm not! I just don't like her..." I say, glaring a little at Soo Min.
 
"Suuure~ *cough* jealous *cough*" he faked coughed.
 
"Yah Chen!" I whine.
 
 
 
"Oh my goodness are you okay?" Soo Min asked, approaching Chen and I.
 
I looked at her, wondering why she was asking me that, "Oh... um yea I'm f-" 
 
"I mean Chen! You're breathing so heavily and breaking into sweat! Do you need help?" she asked, cupping Chen face with her hands.
 
"Um... yea... I'm fine..." Chen awkwardly replied.
 
"Come with me to the nurse's office, we can get some towels to wipe off the sweat," she said pulling Chen with so much force that ended up making Chen drop me on the floor.
 
"DON'T WORRY EUNMI! I'LL BE BACK AS FAST AS I CAN!! AND SORRY FOR DROPPING YOU!!" Chen yelled across the hallway while being dragged by Soo Min.
 
"Grrrrrrr..." I mumbled.
 
 
 
A / N: Yea... Sorry nothing really happened in this chapter... But hey! We got a little ChenMi moment! (Chen and Eunmi's ship name) BTW my Ducklings, if you have any ideas for this story please let me know! Remember, don't be a silent reader since I wanna hear, well read, your ideas and opinions!