a note.

A letter from your dead fan

I got my review from ✿ Flower Blossom Advertisement and Review Shop ✿ today,

so i would like to share the result.

 

Title : 4/5 

The title is nice but could you make a shorter? It will be much more better~

 

Description : 8/10

Basically, isn't it the same meaning as your title? Except that you changed it into more words.

 

Appearence : 5/5

You made the poster yourself? Beautiful~

 

Grammer and Sentence Structure : 18/20

Hm....I can't give you full marks for this because you made some errors. I am not going to point it out. Check it yourself.

 

 

Story Plot / Develoopment : 35 / 35

Wonderful...Daebak....How can I put it? Not too fast nor too slow...just right:)))))

 

 

Origianlity : 20/20

I had never read these kind of stories before. Creepy...I was hoping it will turned out into a chaptered story. Kekeke...

 

 

Overalll Enjoyment : 5/5 

I just simply enjoy your story. Unique...Good story plot and on top of these! Oh Sehun is the main character! Ahhh! (Being Bias. LOL) You written my birthday on the letter! OMG!!!

 

Total Marks : 95 / 100

Grade : A*

 

Thank you so much for the review.

 

Hello,guyyysss - Thank you so much for read this story and like it as much I love to write it.I knew this is not the best fanfic ever and maybe the worst you had ever read,and I'm sorry if that happened.I would like to make a confession right now,so I hope all of you will forgive me beforehand and I'm truly apologised for what I had done.I bet all of you know about the 'upvote thing' and I'm one of those who request for upvotes.Honestly said,I requested not to be featured but I want more people to notice this fanfic,cause people always read the fic that have more upvote and subscribers,so that made my mind though that if I have a lot of subscribers and upvotes,people will read this fanfic cause I feel happy when someone noticed my fanfic.I'm really really really sorry for what I had done,and I knew most of you will feel disgust right now.I'm really sorry -bow 90 degree-.I will not say much,but deep in my heart I'm really sorry.

Would you like a sequel? - If I see many respons want a sequel,I thinking to write Sehun's point of view or something like that.I'm not promise to write but I will if there are good respons,and maybe it will up on December or in 2016,after my national exam.I try to write a sequel but naaaaaaaaah,I don't have any idea and if it turn up,I bet it'll be mess like hell.I'm sorry TT__TT No sequel.

 

Thank you so much for you