Back to school

Fake lovers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tao's POV

I leaned against the wall of the rundown building as I waited for Kris. I bought two cups of coffee on the nearby cafe. People are staring weirdly at me as they pass by. Cant blame them though. Its really weird when you see a teen leaning against a rundown building instead of being at the school in this hour.

A few moments later a black luxurious car stopped infront of me. The passenger seat's door opened. I bowed down a little to level my height to the car. 

"Good Morning Babe." A deep y voice greeted me.

"Will you not call me that." I said while settling down on the passengers seat. I closed the door and handed him his coffee.

"What's this?" He asked and started driving.

"Are you really that dumb? Huh?" 

"Thats not what I meant. What I mean was, why are you giving me coffee?"

"You should be thankful. Theres no reason. I just had the initiative to buy you a coffee." I answered. "Now are you gonna take it or not? My hand is hurting." I continued.

"Oops. Sorry. Just put it on the cup holder." He apologized.

I complied and leaned back comfortably at the seat while sipping at my cup.

After that conversation no one spoke. We didnt talk to each other, I just focused my eyes on the road while drinking my coffee.

 

Minutes passed and Kris finally stopped the car. I looked around my surroundings through the window. Luxurious cars can be seen all around. I got out of the car with my bag and Kris followed after.

Kris took my bag and wore the first strap of it on his right shoulder while he did the same thing with his bag on his left shoulder.

"Our act starts now." Kris said.

I was confused at first but finally understood what Kris said when he held my hand and intertwined them together.

I can feel the warmth of his hands touching my cold hands. 

"Are you sick?" He asked.

"Huh. No why?"

"Your hands are cold."

"Kris you know Im anemic but Im fine."

"If you say so." Kris said and we started to walk together.

 

As we pass by the hallway students are staring at us. Camera flash are everywhere and ofcourse it wont be complete without squeals and giggles. Some of the students

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter