Best Frenemies

Fake lovers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

 

"YAH! Why would I do that?!" A blonde haired petite boy shouted at the guy infront of him.

"Tch. See these pictures?" The taller blonde haired guy asked and showed the petite boy a set of pictures with him in it. "I will show them to your to your parents and tell them that their son, Huang Zitao, is a delinquent.Do you want to lose to your step brother?" he threatened.

The boy, named as Huang Zitao stared at the pictures in horror and grabbed them from the taller's grasp. 

"Ofcourse not. But you were a delinquent too!" Zitao argued.

"Oh nobody cares about it. Tell me your descicion."

"No! So immature of you Yifan! Blackmailing other people so that you can get what you want" Zitao screamed at Yifan as he tear the pictures into pieces. He rarely use that name to call the other. But he just call it to the other when he's dead serious.

"I have copies of those you know? You will just pretend to be my boyfriend. And that's definitely easy." Yifan said.

"I have two questions and you must anwer it." 

"Ok"

"First why do you need someone to pretend to be your lover? Second, Why does it have to be me?!" He questioned.

"Well, my parents have set me into an arranged marriage and I already told them I have someone but they wont beleive it. Umm..... the answer to the second question is I know you would accept it." Kris (Yifan) explained.

Zitao furrowed his eyebrows. "What makes you think I would accept it?"

"Because of the blackmail material. And because were Best Frenemies right?" Kris said and pouted.

"Kris, stop pouting. It doesnt suit you."

"Look, if you wont accept it then I'll just have to tell your parents eh? I heard they are already deciding for a heir." Kris then started walking from the place where he's standing towards the door.

"Yah! Stop! I didnt tell you my descision yet!"

Kris looked at Tao. "Tell me what it is then."

"Uhhh ummm I accept your offer but make sure no one will know about the delinquent thing." Tao glares.

Then, with that, Kris' wicked grin appeared on his handsome face. "Ofcourse I promise you. So,well then. I have to go now. Lets meet up tommorow at the same place. Be early."

"Why?"

"Your going back to school."

"Why would I?"

"You have to stay by my side always. Dont worry your just one week late enrollee and I already enrolled you."

"I dont wanna go to school. And that step brother of mine is also studying at your school."

"Thats the point. Arent you bored just lazing around and being homeschooled?"

"I am."

" So its decided then. You'll go back to an actual school. Bye babe~ Dont forget to wake up early okay?" Kris said and sprinted happily out of the room.

Tao didnt notice the pet name called him and plopped down on the couch. He was thinking if he made the right descicion. Surely he doesn't want to disappoint his parents and lose to his step brother. He just prefers being homeschooled than going to an actual school. Tao got tired of thinking and decided to sleep for a while on the couch.

 

Kris' POV

I got out of the room and went to my car that is outside the building. I'm so glad that Tao accepted my offer because if he didnt, Im doomed. How dare those people set me into an arran

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter